Lucy

Old February 22nd 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Lucy

yez itz wunnerful, now me anna tiger kan go ridin togerfur anna make da
hoominz luk fur bof of uses, totalli kule, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
I fot yu mite like yur own motorsycle, Chester! Du mew like it?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
He opinz da box anna starez inna mazimint, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Lucy hands Chester tha liddle boks.

Go ahed! Open it!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you duzint hafta gife ninesef anithin but yourown smoocheez anna i iz
happi,
Chester delited anyway
Lucy wrote in message
Mew know, I haff sumthing for mew, too!

Lucy, holding a boks behind her bak

I iz glad you likez it, smoochees
Lucy wrote in message
Chester, I doant know what tu say! Effury day wif yu is more

wunderful
dan
da won before. I luff mew, Chester. Nocat could effur be so
thotful.
Happy
Valuntines Day, Chester.

Lucy, in luff.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ok den i hopez you duzint mind but i buyed you sum stuff fur
valentimez
day,
alla uses boycatz in owrz howze wented shoppin atta same
time...Chester
holdz owta box anna inside iza shimmerin gold gown anna neklaze

anna
matchin
earringz in gold... anna Chester holdz owta korasage box wif

pale
yellow
tulipz that have been dipped in gold atta tipz... I hope diz iz
ok
fur
yourownsef, Chester

Old February 22nd 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Feb 19, 8:30*pm, "Lucy" wrote:
I fot yu mite like yur own motorsycle, Chester! Du mew like it?

Lucy

Iffin itz a motorcycle yu kin ryde on, how kum itz so small? Oh...
wayt... itz a kitty-sized motorcycle, izzint it?? I gitz it now!

--- Unca Cory, jist wunnerin'...
Old February 22nd 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh Unkle Cory, u is jus beink sillyz, u knowz it iz for a Kitty anna not a
hooman. How iz u felling dese dayz? Piglet laffink at Uncle.

Old February 23rd 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

I fot yu mite like yur own motorsycle, Chester! Du mew like it?

Lucy

Iffin itz a motorcycle yu kin ryde on, how kum itz so small? Oh...
wayt... itz a kitty-sized motorcycle, izzint it?? I gitz it now!

--- Unca Cory, jist wunnerin'...

Itz jus da keys in da liddle boks, Unca Cory! I furgot tu say dat.

Lucy
Old February 23rd 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester holdz up da keyz, attached to a motorcycle key fob anna a little
pishure of da bike... itz juzt too kule, Chester

Old February 24th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you wantsa go fura spin now or wate until we getz done wifa parti? we kan
danze agin ifin you wantz, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Mew look grate on it, tuu.

Lucy

Old February 25th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Oooohhhhh I want tu du it all! Lets danse, den go fur a ride.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you wantsa go fura spin now or wate until we getz done wifa parti? we kan
danze agin ifin you wantz, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Mew look grate on it, tuu.

Lucy

Old February 25th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester grabs lucy's paw and they glide onto the danzefloor... ifin we
danzes a little den we kan hafa snak den get onna bike anna go to dat
hamburger plaze whut iz prejudized aginst kechup, Chester

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you wantsa go fura spin now or wate until we getz done wifa parti? we

kan
danze agin ifin you wantz, Chester
Lucy wrote in message
Mew look grate on it, tuu.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester holdz up da keyz, attached to a motorcycle key fob anna a
little
pishure of da bike... itz juzt too kule, Chester

Update on Lucy Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 3 January 4th 08 10:59 PM
heeere's lucy look at us we're beautiful Cat health & behaviour 6 May 18th 07 01:15 AM
Mizz Lucy Stormmee Cat community 1 May 15th 07 07:22 PM
Up date On Lucy. sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 5 January 5th 07 07:17 PM