Lucy

Old February 27th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Default Lucy

On Feb 24, 9:41*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
liddle bitz shreddificated...
we kan hafa snak den get onna bike anna go to dat
hamburger plaze whut iz prejudized aginst kechup, Chester

UB ~ Huh?!
Old February 27th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article
,
Cory wrote:

On Feb 24, 9:41*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
liddle bitz shreddificated...
we kan hafa snak den get onna bike anna go to dat
hamburger plaze whut iz prejudized aginst kechup, Chester

UB ~ Huh?!

Da hamburgerer place dat efurryone stopped at, I fink itz called Louie's
Lunch, dey don't serfe catchup at dereown place. Dey say dat dere
hamburgerers are so gud dat dey duznt need ketchup.

Sammy

Old February 27th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da plaze where dey say dey infinted da hamburger duzint 'low kechup,
Chester, who in watching soft thinked efuritin hadda haf kechup ta eatit

Old February 27th 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hey Unkle Dan, U iz da Man!!! Willow waiting to read the adventure.

I hope to have my processing programs done in the next week or so, then
the Orient Express adventure will be available. I should be able to get
more of the adventures available for online review not long after that.

Old February 27th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Itz just as welll. My momm sayz kitties shuddint haf ketchup. I like da
burger eethur way.

Lucy

Old February 27th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sshhh don't tell TV or himz will get veri sad, him lofz anithin wif tomaterz
onit or init, Chester

Old February 27th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

him spekalli likez it onna pasta but he duzint get dat unlezz soft anna
furry leafz owta onionz, Chester who would rather just haf cheeze

Cory wrote in message

On Feb 24, 9:41 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
liddle bitz shreddificated...
we kan hafa snak den get onna bike anna go to dat
hamburger plaze whut iz prejudized aginst kechup, Chester

UB ~ Huh?!

Update on Lucy Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 3 January 4th 08 10:59 PM
heeere's lucy look at us we're beautiful Cat health & behaviour 6 May 18th 07 01:15 AM
Mizz Lucy Stormmee Cat community 1 May 15th 07 07:22 PM
Up date On Lucy. sheelagh Cat health & behaviour 5 January 5th 07 07:17 PM