Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

Old May 26th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message
om...

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message
om...

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message
om...

"Matthew" wrote in message

"-mhd" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote:

yes but it is a known troll ISP along with the us a of a remailer
one can
conclude TROLL

Its not an ISP. It provide no internet connectivity to households.
It's just an nntp server.

-mhd

OK OK YOU WIN TECHNICAL TECHNICAL

your about a bad as cybercat ;-)
Since you smiled when you said that I won't have to hurt you. This
time.
Tease me Tease me ;-)

That's what HE said, and look where he is now.
Speaking of Barry how is he doing

I didn't mention Barry.

but you did not answer the question

This is true. I think, since Barry is having the good taste to leave Usenet
alone,
I should have the good judgment to respect his privacy. You can always email
him ...

Old May 26th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"hamandcheese" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote:

your about a bad as cybercat ;-)

Since you smiled when you said that I won't have to hurt you. This time.

Cybercat wants to be the baddest

Hammy! You know me well!

How are your cats? My two girls are fiesty as ever.

Old May 27th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
hamandcheese

"cybercat" wrote:

"hamandcheese" wrote in message
.. .
"cybercat" wrote:

your about a bad as cybercat ;-)

Since you smiled when you said that I won't have to hurt you. This time.

Cybercat wants to be the baddest

Hammy! You know me well!

How are your cats? My two girls are fiesty as ever.

It's been a bad year losing both my boys within a 6 month period.

Last July 1st was moving day and when the boys were brought over after
the movers had left my 7yr old Gus was let out to explore. I was busy
for a while but about 20 minutes later I decided to see what hiding
place he had found and that's when I found him dead from heart failure
in a closet. He was a very timid former feral and had some health
issues including the occasional seizures in the past year. There was
so many aspects of the new place I was really looking forward to Gus
enjoying such as the really deep slate window sill/ledges that were
just made for cats

His buddy Zak (17.5 years tabby) went into rapid renal failure shortly
after and lasted until Dec 28 when I knew it was time to help him move
on. I think he really missed Gus and in fact was lying beside Gus'
body when I found him that day.

So now I have been catless for a few months but it soon will be time
to bring home a rescue. In fact I am volunteering at a humane society
fundraiser this weekend.

-mhd
Old May 27th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
William Graham

"-mhd" wrote in message
Me wrote:

-mhd wrote:

Do veterinarians in Ontario (Canada) require a special permit or
license to perform pet euthanisa at home?

No.

So what proof or evidence do you have that no such license is required
by the Ontario Veterinary Medical Association?

I will need proof that no such license is required if I confront my
vet who tells me they can't do it because they don't have the license
to do it at home.

Why do you people think I'm asking???

You want me to go get the proof you need? Are you some kind of a
****ing idiot or just lazy?

-mhd

As far as I know, veterinarians, like MD's can practice anywhere. Why would
they be restricted from practicing their art/science, "at home"? And what
would this mean? - That they are not allowed to sleep where they practice
their medicine? - Or cook there? Exactly how is, "home" defined?

Old May 27th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Matilda

"Me" wrote in message ...
outsider spewed:

If you spent this much energy making one phone call you would
have gotten the answer to your original question.

Why don't you mind your ****ing business.

If you want to **** all over someone, why not dejablues or cybercat.

Why not criticize them for their posts?

In that case you would want to call another vet to do it.

Look. I know what I can do.

Why am I being crucified for asking such a relavent and on-topic
question for this newsgroup?

You people are so whacked - it's sad.

I think it's sad that you didn't approach the OTVMA in the first place
seeing as the majority of people who post here are in the U.S.

Perhaps you're the one who's whacked.

Old May 27th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
hamandcheese

"Matthew" wrote:

I am so sorry for your loss my friend I know how it is losing spirit in
January. I have been waiting for the gods to drop a few more in my lap.
Kitten season is almost here so hopefully I can save a few more myself

I'm hoping to find a 3-4 yr old that gives me the "I'm the one"
connection when I make the trip to the shelter some day soon. I
usually got that connection when I wasn't really looking (that's how
Gus came in my life), so I hope I can tell it from the "want them all"
feeling I get

-mhd
Old May 27th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"hamandcheese" wrote
It's been a bad year losing both my boys within a 6 month period.

I recall this, but did not recall that these were your only cats. I'm
so sorry this happened, it had to be terrible for you. And Gus was
only 7. Just awful.

So now I have been catless for a few months but it soon will be time
to bring home a rescue. In fact I am volunteering at a humane society
fundraiser this weekend.

M., I sense there are some (just one?) really lucky cats out there
who have no idea how good they are going to have it, shortly.

Please keep us apprised of things, and have a great time. I want
to see photos, too. You are clearly not a man who should remain
catless. And you know two siblings would be fun! To enjoy your
new place with you. I bet you, like me, wish you could take them all.

Old May 27th 08, 10:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Upscale

"hamandcheese" wrote in message
I'm hoping to find a 3-4 yr old that gives me the "I'm the one"
connection when I make the trip to the shelter some day soon.

Why 3-4 years old? Don't feel like going through kitten adventures again?
Either that or you're looking for a cat that is not as readily adoptable as
a kitten and for that I'd commend you.

One of the things I remember most when my girl was little was her snuggling
up and going to sleep on my big stomach. Now that she's big, she can't do it
anymore because she'd just roll off.

Old May 27th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
hamandcheese

"Upscale" wrote:

"hamandcheese" wrote in message
I'm hoping to find a 3-4 yr old that gives me the "I'm the one"
connection when I make the trip to the shelter some day soon.

Why 3-4 years old? Don't feel like going through kitten adventures again?
Either that or you're looking for a cat that is not as readily adoptable as
a kitten and for that I'd commend you.

Absolutely. The kittens have a better shot at adoption anyway and its
the older cats who really need the second chance.

-mhd
Old May 27th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
hamandcheese

"cybercat" wrote:

"hamandcheese" wrote
It's been a bad year losing both my boys within a 6 month period.

I recall this, but did not recall that these were your only cats. I'm
so sorry this happened, it had to be terrible for you. And Gus was
only 7. Just awful.

So now I have been catless for a few months but it soon will be time
to bring home a rescue. In fact I am volunteering at a humane society
fundraiser this weekend.

M., I sense there are some (just one?) really lucky cats out there
who have no idea how good they are going to have it, shortly.

Please keep us apprised of things, and have a great time. I want
to see photos, too. You are clearly not a man who should remain
catless. And you know two siblings would be fun! To enjoy your
new place with you. I bet you, like me, wish you could take them all.

Oh I'll get a playmate soon enough because no animal should be
separated from his own species for the kid of companionship us humans
just can't give but I think I would like to evaluate any needs or
issues the first one may have before complicating things too much.

-mhd