Hey Tabitha (bout our wedwink plans)

Old September 6th 08, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Hey Tabitha ( moor bout our wedwink pwans)

"Mosey =^..^="
Tabitha,
I justed woked upp frum myown nap, and was dreeming bout our wedwink.
Da bootiful seremony wiff awl r frends dere, tew shayer r happeeness,
I added sum more tings sew pweese reed et agin.
Yew hab Rebecca az a Maid Of Honor, anna you axed Amelia tew be a
bridesmaid, n herself hazn' anxered yet. n den Rebecca sayd
"Yes, I wud be furryfurry onnered to be yurown maid of onner, Tabitha!
Fangu furry much fur fingking of myownself. It will be da Fluffykitz trio
all togedder!"
Wat duz dat mean sweetie?
How minny bridesmades do yew gotted?

*Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, will yew perform our ceremony?
Yew r well loved n rexpected heer..
Et wud bee an honor fur usses
*My Neffew Pookie iz my Bestest Man.. He wivs wiff usses n iz my bestest
Cat frend
*Sammy Roadcat, wood yew wike tew be my Groomsman?
*OT, wood yew wike to be my Groomsman also? .

Mosey sayed:
I wuz up awl nite twing tew fink uff a nise pwace for our wedwink.
How about Hawaii? Onna a izland kalled Ohau.
I ported over dere wast nite, took PookieCat wiff mee, anna wee found
da
purrfect pwace fur usses tew xchange r vows. Et even haz a nise
waddderfall , anna big area fur awl uff our guests, Da flowers smell
sew
nise tew.
Anna trees and other plants r very nise. Et iz en a nise quiet forest.
Meowmie met Paw dere over 32 yeers ugo, Dey only knew each utter 4
munths
before dey gotted married n still are furry happee.
Hawaii iz a bootiful pwace.
Wat do yew think? I wuv yew sew mutch anna I want yew tew be hapee wif
dis.

I fink dat sounds like a eggzelent place fur da ceremony. It sounds
bootiful.

Et iz, I kan promize yew dat. Et will be a bootiful wedwink. Most of the
hoomins dere wear flowers onna circle hanging down their necks called
leis. The flowerz r plumerias and dey smells sew sweet.

I met sum nise widdle birdies dat wud wike tew sing at our wedwink.
Izat
umkay wif yew?
I audixtioned dem n dey sawnd furry gudgud, anna I promised wee wundnt
eet dem.
Dey ulso telled mee dat instead uf frowing rice atta wedding couple,
tew
frow birdseed instead, because da rise will mayke da birdies xplode wen

dey eeted et, n den dwink wadder, anna da birdseed will jest feed dem
safely.
Meowmie reeded dat sumplase else tew.

Dat sounds like a gud idearment. Besides, if da birdies is nice enuf to
sing fur us, den we ought to feed dem as thanks.

Tabitha

Yup. I gotted dem sum gudgud seeds.
Dey is speshul songbirdies nr praxting songs fur r wedwink.
Dey hab a hole quier.

Dey will sing quiet during da ceremony. Da Sun will be shining, et will
be nise n warm, wif da wadderfall were we wont git wet, warm breezes, nise
flower smells, sawft grass under da red carpet yew will walk down. Hoo is
gibing yew away?
I was finking bout dat wen I woke up. I effen started riting sum uff our
vows.

Awl uf usses boycats kan wears Hawiian shirts dat haf flowers on dem, tew
mayke dem wook festive at da rexcpetion. We r gunna hab a Hawiian Luau,
wif awl sortz uff guddiez., which haz been taken kare uf by mee, so gnow
wurries bout
dat. Dat iz da grooms fing tew doo, I thingk. Efferbuddy will git leis
n balloons, n nip wine, n dere will be flutterbys n birdies n we will hab
sew mutch funfun.
And lots of gudgud fuds n a wunnerful wedwink cake tew

Tabitha, yew will wook bootiful whatffer yew wear.
Yew r bootiful, I wuv yew.

How about 3 pm az da time to get winked?

Somebuddy sayed sumpthin bout a bacheler partee?
Wzat? Nebber mind, I found out.
Rebecca n Amelia can frow Tabitha a bridal shower.
I gess dats a gurlz partee huh?

Old September 6th 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mosey, takez a dep breff u iz gonna xplode. It willz all be fine. Giff ur
wife kitty ta be timez ta take it all in. I kno timez iz short buttted jus
relax.

Old September 6th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Hey Tabitha (bout our wedwink plans)

Yup.
My neffew PookieCat iz my Bestest man and
Wud Sammy Roadcat wike tew be my groomsman?

I would be honored to, M-Man!

Sammy
Old September 6th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Hey Tabitha ( moor bout our wedwink plans)

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..

"Mosey =^..^="
Tabitha,
I justed woked upp frum myown nap, and was dreeming bout our wedwink.
Da bootiful seremony wiff awl r frends dere, tew shayer r happeeness,
I added sum more tings sew pweese reed et agin.
Yew hab Rebecca az a Maid Of Honor, anna you axed Amelia tew be a
bridesmaid, n herself hazn' anxered yet. n den Rebecca sayd
"Yes, I wud be furryfurry onnered to be yurown maid of onner, Tabitha!
Fangu furry much fur fingking of myownself. It will be da Fluffykitz
trio
all togedder!"
Wat duz dat mean sweetie?
How minny bridesmades do yew gotted?

If yoo duznt mind myownself anserin insted, I sed dat kuz Tabitha an
Amelia an me iz da ownerz uv Fluffykitz Catering. Wif Tabitha az da
bridekittee, me as da madekittee uv onner, an Amelia as da
bridezmadekittee, it will be awl 3 uv ussez togedder!

Rebecca

Unmkay, I gotted dat, but yew dunt hafta wurry bout da Catering. I gotted
it covered, iffen yew dunt mynd. Yew will bee bizzy helping Tabitha , am
I rite?
I promize et will be gudgud. I hab wots uf tyme tew figgure dis out n I
dunt want yew tew wurk hard on fuds fur dis speshul day. Wat shud I do?

Mosey

I didn't meen we wud be katerin, juss dat it wud be da 3 uv ussez in da
wedwink pardee. Ize shur dere iz sum kittee kumpanee in Hawaii dat kud take
kare uv katerin -- dere iz kittee kumpaneez efurrywhare! Ize shur Tabitha
knowz sum, bein in da katerin bizness herownself -- let her help wif da
plannin!

Rebecca

Old September 7th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[...]

Umkay, will do dat. Fangu fur adbise.

Mosey

Old September 7th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

My neffew PookieCat iz my Bestest man and
Wud Sammy Roadcat wike tew be my groomsman?

I would be honored to, M-Man!

Sammy

Fangu furry mutch, Sammy .

Mosey

Old September 9th 08, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Hey Tabitha

*Mosey rings the doorbell*
*Tabitha comes to the door wearing a red silk robe*

Hullo my dear
You wook luffly tewnite
I jest wantud yew tew gnow I wuz thimkin about yew n
wunnering haow yew r dewing?
Would you wike tew hab dinner wif me sum nite wen yer not tew tired or
bizzy?
Cawl mee onn yer sellfone fingy n let mee gnow.
noseypoink
g'nite
Mosey
with one red rose for you
[(@)]-------------------

Old September 9th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 00:29:34 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hullo my dear
You wook luffly tewnite
I jest wantud yew tew gnow I wuz thimkin about yew n wunnering haow yew
r dewing?
Would you wike tew hab dinner wif me sum nite wen yer not tew tired or
bizzy?
Cawl mee onn yer sellfone fingy n let mee gnow. noseypoink
g'nite
Mosey
with one red rose for you
[(@)]-------------------

Fangu, Mosey! I'z doing fine, just a liddle bit chilly. It got kind of
cool overnight (down to about 40 degrees), so we all cuddled up to
hoomins last night.

I would love to haf dinner wif you. Any night at all would be fine.

Tabitha

Old September 9th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi Tabitha, it gotted about da 40 fing here too. It rained and rained too.
It iz stil kold today.Piglet settleing down in gramby chair on a pillow to
keep warm.

It is cool and damp here. Had to turn on the heating pad for Willow. She
gets cold and I heard her scratching on the pillow next to mine. Figured
out she was hunting for her heating pad. Got up and found it. She is now
snoozing away in comfort.
"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 00:29:34 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hullo my dear
You wook luffly tewnite
I jest wantud yew tew gnow I wuz thimkin about yew n wunnering haow yew
r dewing?
Would you wike tew hab dinner wif me sum nite wen yer not tew tired or
bizzy?
Cawl mee onn yer sellfone fingy n let mee gnow. noseypoink
g'nite
Mosey
with one red rose for you
[(@)]-------------------

Fangu, Mosey! I'z doing fine, just a liddle bit chilly. It got kind of
cool overnight (down to about 40 degrees), so we all cuddled up to
hoomins last night.

I would love to haf dinner wif you. Any night at all would be fine.

Tabitha

Kan I tel yew bout meown fwamlee? Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 8 April 8th 08 09:05 AM
Bout dat stormz Granby Cat community 9 February 9th 08 11:25 PM
OK Kittens whatz diz bout Granby Cat community 2 February 8th 08 08:00 AM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 10:15 PM
Anykitty kno 'bout Tiger's hoomans? Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 1 August 26th 04 06:33 AM