Hey Tabitha (bout our wedwink plans)

Old September 9th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default Hey Tabitha

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 07:57:49 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hi Tabitha, it gotted about da 40 fing here too. It rained and rained
too. It iz stil kold today.Piglet settleing down in gramby chair on a
pillow to keep warm.

It is cool and damp here. Had to turn on the heating pad for Willow.
She gets cold and I heard her scratching on the pillow next to mine.
Figured out she was hunting for her heating pad. Got up and found it.
She is now snoozing away in comfort.

Da hoomins took da quilt off da bed in da spring, but Paw is ready to put
it back on now. Him was freezing all night long, even wif all da kitties
on top of and beside him.

Meowmie plugged Cleocatra's heated kitty bed in again last week. It had
been unplugged since da spring too. Cleo has been sleepin in it some, but
mostly Sammy has been sleeping in it. Cleo stills prefers to curl up next
to Meowmie, sometimes under da covers wif her.

Tabitha
"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 00:29:34 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hullo my dear
You wook luffly tewnite
I jest wantud yew tew gnow I wuz thimkin about yew n wunnering haow
yew r dewing?
Would you wike tew hab dinner wif me sum nite wen yer not tew tired
or bizzy?
Cawl mee onn yer sellfone fingy n let mee gnow. noseypoink g'nite
Mosey
with one red rose for you
[(@)]-------------------

Fangu, Mosey! I'z doing fine, just a liddle bit chilly. It got kind of
cool overnight (down to about 40 degrees), so we all cuddled up to
hoomins last night.

I would love to haf dinner wif you. Any night at all would be fine.

Tabitha

Old September 9th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hullo my dear
You wook luffly tewnite
I jest wantud yew tew gnow I wuz thimkin about yew n wunnering haow yew
r dewing?
Would you wike tew hab dinner wif me sum nite wen yer not tew tired or
bizzy?
Cawl mee onn yer sellfone fingy n let mee gnow. noseypoink
g'nite
Mosey
with one red rose for you
[(@)]-------------------

Fangu, Mosey! I'z doing fine, just a liddle bit chilly. It got kind of
cool overnight (down to about 40 degrees), so we all cuddled up to
hoomins last night.

Et haz been warm heer neer Seeattle, n wee hab tew keep da fanz on at nite..
Et iz hawt tewday n Meowmie iz sweating.

I would love to haf dinner wif you. Any night at all would be fine.

Tabitha

If Thurzday nite gud fur yew? I kan mayke rezervashunz at a nise pwace fur
usses.
I kan pix yew up at 7 pm iffen datz umkay n wee kan tawk bout our wedwink.
Bring a coat wiff yew sew yew wunt git kold. I will heet da kar up tew.

Mosey

Old September 9th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hi Tabitha, it gotted about da 40 fing here too. It rained and rained
too. It iz stil kold today.Piglet settleing down in gramby chair on a
pillow to keep warm.

It is cool and damp here. Had to turn on the heating pad for Willow.
She gets cold and I heard her scratching on the pillow next to mine.
Figured out she was hunting for her heating pad. Got up and found it.
She is now snoozing away in comfort.

Da hoomins took da quilt off da bed in da spring, but Paw is ready to put
it back on now. Him was freezing all night long, even wif all da kitties
on top of and beside him.

Meowmie plugged Cleocatra's heated kitty bed in again last week. It had
been unplugged since da spring too. Cleo has been sleepin in it some, but
mostly Sammy has been sleeping in it. Cleo stills prefers to curl up next
to Meowmie, sometimes under da covers wif her.

Mrrrrrrrt? I dunt unnerstand awl dis weerd wethur. Yew guyz is kold n wee
is hawt.
Keep yerselfs warm

Mosey

Old September 9th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 14:02:51 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

If Thurzday nite gud fur yew? I kan mayke rezervashunz at a nise pwace
fur usses.
I kan pix yew up at 7 pm iffen datz umkay n wee kan tawk bout our
wedwink. Bring a coat wiff yew sew yew wunt git kold. I will heet da
kar up tew.

I have written it on my calendar. I'll be ready.

Tabitha

Old September 9th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 14:02:51 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

If Thurzday nite gud fur yew? I kan mayke rezervashunz at a nise pwace
fur usses.
I kan pix yew up at 7 pm iffen datz umkay n wee kan tawk bout our
wedwink. Bring a coat wiff yew sew yew wunt git kold. I will heet da
kar up tew.

I have written it on my calendar. I'll be ready.

Tabitha

Gudgud, I kawlled da reztaunt n mayed rezzrvaxions fur 7:30.
I hab a surprize fur yew
Is et umkay wiff yew iffen we aks Cleo to perform our ceremony?
I will ping hurself later n axs hur iffen she will do et fur usses.
I wanted tew ask yew furst.
..
Mosey
--off to nap gnow

Old September 10th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
Fangu, Mosey! I'z doing fine, just a liddle bit chilly. It got kind of
cool overnight (down to about 40 degrees), so we all cuddled up to
hoomins last night.

Et haz been warm heer neer Seeattle, n wee hab tew keep da fanz on at
nite..
Et iz hawt tewday n Meowmie iz sweating.

I would love to haf dinner wif you. Any night at all would be fine.

Tabitha

If Thurzday nite gud fur yew? I kan mayke rezervashunz at a nise pwace
fur usses.
I kan pix yew up at 7 pm iffen datz umkay n wee kan tawk bout our wedwink.
Bring a coat wiff yew sew yew wunt git kold. I will heet da kar up tew.

Mosey

Yoo gize let myownself kno if derez enneefing I kan do. I kno da
bridezmadekittee haz sponsabiliteez, but I iznt tootoo shur whut dey iz.
Yoo let me kno whut yood like me to do fur yooz.

Rebecca

Old September 10th 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz Piglet and efen dough u didn ask myownselfz I just wanna say us
sure duz hav sponsibilitiez. U hazta help da bride decide what to wear,
spezial outfits (don ask Willow, her will say white leather). Da Bride may
wan just a fancy kollar sinze her haz beautiful furz. U haz to halp her
cide bout flowerz, dekoratizuns and all dat sorta of fing. Den, u haz to be
sure efferthing goez rite on the winking day.

Oh Oh O T sayz I forgotted da mostz portant fing, You girlkittys haz ta hav
a partie for herself before her getz winked. It iz kalled a showerz but no
one gets wet.

Sinze tabitha lives wiff Harri and her is a smart kitty, I am sure she knows
all of this. O T says her knowz efferthing.
"Rebecca" wrote in message

. ..

Old September 10th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:55:35 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Gudgud, I kawlled da reztaunt n mayed rezzrvaxions fur 7:30. I hab a
surprize fur yew
Is et umkay wiff yew iffen we aks Cleo to perform our ceremony? I will
ping hurself later n axs hur iffen she will do et fur usses. I wanted
tew ask yew furst.
.
Mosey
--off to nap gnow

Sure. Her did good wif Lucy's wedwink.

Tabitha

Old September 10th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
HRH Cleopatra Silvercat

Is et umkay wiff yew iffen we aks Cleo to perform our ceremony? I will
ping hurself later n axs hur iffen she will do et fur usses. I wanted
tew ask yew furst.
.
Mosey
--off to nap gnow

Sure. Her did good wif Lucy's wedwink.

Tabitha

I can save a little time, Mosey - I'd be glad to officiate at your
wedwink. I will e-mail you regarding the details, but I will be delighted
to assist you.

Cleo
Old September 10th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"HRH Cleopatra Silvercat" ...
Is et umkay wiff yew iffen we aks Cleo to perform our ceremony? I will
ping hurself later n axs hur iffen she will do et fur usses. I wanted
tew ask yew furst.
.
Mosey
--off to nap gnow

Sure. Her did good wif Lucy's wedwink.

Tabitha

I can save a little time, Mosey - I'd be glad to officiate at your
wedwink. I will e-mail you regarding the details, but I will be delighted
to assist you.

Cleo

Fangu furrry mutch Cleo. Pweeze sned mee a emayle tew

Dat iz Meowmies bestest address dat wurks.
I read bout Lucys wedwink n yew did a bootiful one fur dem.

Fangu furry mutch agin
Mosey

Kan I tel yew bout meown fwamlee? Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 8 April 8th 08 09:05 AM
Bout dat stormz Granby Cat community 9 February 9th 08 10:25 PM
OK Kittens whatz diz bout Granby Cat community 2 February 8th 08 07:00 AM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 09:15 PM
Anykitty kno 'bout Tiger's hoomans? Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 1 August 26th 04 06:33 AM