Stoopid doorframe!

Old November 25th 12, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Stoopid doorframe!

This morning, Apache was standing in the doorway to the bedroom.

I walked up, and she made a sudden turn the opposite direction. Right
into the doorframe, with a loud clunk. She made an unhappy mroooow at
me, and ran off.

I went after her, picked her up and cuddled her, told her she did that
to herself - that I would never hit her with a doorframe. She looked
very skeptical, but she is back to asking for skritches and tummy rubs,
so I suppose she's okay. As long as I don't accuse her of being a klutz.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old November 25th 12, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
This morning, Apache was standing in the doorway to the bedroom.

I walked up, and she made a sudden turn the opposite direction. Right into
the doorframe, with a loud clunk. She made an unhappy mroooow at me, and
ran off.

Awww. Poor girlie. You realise she meant to do that? ;-)
Tweed

I went after her, picked her up and cuddled her, told her she did that to
herself - that I would never hit her with a doorframe. She looked very
skeptical, but she is back to asking for skritches and tummy rubs, so I
suppose she's okay. As long as I don't accuse her of being a klutz.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Meowmie has gone stoopid Pat[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 December 7th 11 05:58 PM
Stoopid Hoomins Cheryl P.[_2_] Cat community 6 November 4th 08 01:27 PM
Dum, stoopid kitty!!! Cory[_2_] Cat community 10 May 18th 08 01:40 AM
OT Stoopid hand Karen Cat anecdotes 17 September 11th 07 08:54 PM
Stoopid TED! Sundance Cat community 16 June 4th 07 09:31 PM