Yo! Victor!

Old March 5th 04, 01:01 PM
SUQKRT

Default Yo! Victor!

Are you ok after lastnights storms & tornados in Texas?
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Old March 5th 04, 01:54 PM
Victor Martinez

SUQKRT wrote:
Are you ok after lastnights storms & tornados in Texas?

Yes, we are. Thankfully, the worse of the storm bypassed central Texas,
we only got a lot of rain. I was worried because we were under a tornado
warning all afternoon, and I was stuck at work.
It's that time of the year again, with storms and tornadoes it seems.

Thanks for asking!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 5th 04, 03:25 PM
Sherry

Yes, we are. Thankfully, the worse of the storm bypassed central Texas,
we only got a lot of rain. I was worried because we were under a tornado
warning all afternoon, and I was stuck at work.
It's that time of the year again, with storms and tornadoes it seems.

Thanks for asking!

--
Victor Martinez

We got a ton of rain, too; I didn't realize the storms went all the way to S.
Texas. The town where Steve Touchstone lives was on the news; there was a lot
of damage to the college and some businesses but AFAIK there weren't any
serious injuries.

Sherry
Old March 5th 04, 05:22 PM
Steve Touchstone

On 05 Mar 2004 15:25:13 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

Yes, we are. Thankfully, the worse of the storm bypassed central Texas,
we only got a lot of rain. I was worried because we were under a tornado
warning all afternoon, and I was stuck at work.
It's that time of the year again, with storms and tornadoes it seems.

Thanks for asking!

--
Victor Martinez

We got a ton of rain, too; I didn't realize the storms went all the way to S.
Texas. The town where Steve Touchstone lives was on the news; there was a lot
of damage to the college and some businesses but AFAIK there weren't any
serious injuries.

Sherry

There were certainly strong wind when the front moved through town,
but no real damage here where I live. One board blew off the fence,
and looking at it the wood where it was nailed was rotted, so it was
ready to be replaced anyway. We had received about 1.4 inches of rain
during the night and day before the big gust of wind, and only .2
inches when that short, but strong, storm came through.

It just lasted a few minutes, and once that storm was gone it was
pretty much over. In fact I was driving home when it came through,
about 4 blocks from home, and it was done before I got home.

Of course, when I did get home, Sammy was in hiding, sure that the
storm monster was going to eat her up. And time Rocky was outside, so
of course I was worried how he weathered the storm. Course I really
don't need to worry, since a couple hours later he came sauntering up
to the door, completely dry and acting like nothing had happened. I'm
sure his biggest concern was that the chair on the patio had water
puddled on the seat.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 5th 04, 05:29 PM
Sherry

There were certainly strong wind when the front moved through town,
but no real damage here where I live. One board blew off the fence,
and looking at it the wood where it was nailed was rotted, so it was
ready to be replaced anyway. We had received about 1.4 inches of rain
during the night and day before the big gust of wind, and only .2
inches when that short, but strong, storm came through.

They had quite a bit of damage where my DH works, (Republic, out on W. Lee).
Rocky. How in the *world* do cats manage to do that. Bootsie was outside
and I soaked myself calling her and hunting her. She also sauntered up about an
hour later, bone-dry.

Sherry
Old March 5th 04, 07:52 PM
Hopitus2

One of the advantages of being a short, furry person, besides being superior
to hoomins, is that you can fit under small spaces outside and stay dry till
the storm monster is gone.

:

Old March 6th 04, 08:56 AM
polonca12000

So glad to hear you are ok, Victor.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old March 6th 04, 05:41 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Victor Martinez
wrote:

SUQKRT wrote:
Are you ok after lastnights storms & tornados in Texas?

Yes, we are. Thankfully, the worse of the storm bypassed central Texas,

we only got a lot of rain. I was worried because we were under a tornado

warning all afternoon, and I was stuck at work.
It's that time of the year again, with storms and tornadoes it seems.

We had tornados in Mich. In 1980 one passed over my apt building after tearing
up downtown Kalamazoo. It killed half the trees in the park

Victor! Susan M Cat anecdotes 7 January 26th 04 11:47 PM
OT...I have fish!! (Att. Christine and Victor) Gizela Cat anecdotes 20 December 16th 03 06:22 PM