Looooooong Kitten

Old September 25th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default Looooooong Kitten

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 25th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"CatNipped" wrote in message

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

And one long fall if he falls off of there.

It would feel so good to be able to stretch like that.

Jo

Old September 25th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

(Giggling) Faster than a speeding bullet... it's Super Cat!

Jill

Old September 25th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-09-24 19:43:18 -0500, "CatNipped" said:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

Holy cow. That's amazing.

Old September 25th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

Long is right. Ozzie or Archer? Sorry, but I can't keep up.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old September 25th 07, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

AWWWW, he is so cute!!!

And he's about to give the original Longcat a run for his money.

Joyce
Old September 25th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

Ozzie looks very contented.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 25th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"CatNipped" wrote in message

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

Are you sure that's only one cat? Looks like two grafted together
--
http://www.firstgiving.com/nalee1131964
About my charity:

Old September 25th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"sam" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

Long is right. Ozzie or Archer? Sorry, but I can't keep up.

Ozzy - Archer is smaller.

Actually I'm really worried about Archer. Although the vet can't find
anything wrong, he still have coughing fits every once in a while and he
just doesn't eat like his brother. He careens about the house and goes
non-stop without panting, but I still worry (of course, I'm a mom, that's
what we do!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old September 25th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"jofirey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Long_Cat/

And one long fall if he falls off of there.

That used to scare the cr*p out of me, but I've never seen one fall from
there or even come close. What's really frightening is to see them come
canon-balling through the great room and jump up on the rail - but cats seem
to defy the laws of inertia just like they do the laws of gravity!

I swear last night I actually experienced Ozzy teleporting himself. He was
downstairs in my office with his brother. I walked out, closed the door
(there's a cat door in that door), walked across the garage, closed the door
from the garage into the house (there's a cat door in that door too), walked
across my sitting room, walked up the stairs, walked across my great room
and then picked up the treats can. Now all this time Ozzy was still in my
office with Archer - he had *not* followed me - I was watching for him. I
leaned over the rail behind the sofa to watch him barrel up the stairs, then
I shook the can and said, "Sammy want some treats-es!" He did *NOT* come
barreling up the stairs, he jumped up on the sofa from *behind* me! A true
instance of teleportation - I swear it, it's true!

Hugs,

CatNipped