HAPPEE MEOWMIES DAY

Old May 9th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Default HAPPEE MEOWMIES DAY

Sunday iz Mother's Day for da hoomins n me n Meowmie wanna wish dem a happy
Meowmies Day tew awl uff dem. Dey wuv usses sew mutch n make usses sew
happee n stuff.
Wee dunt gnow iffen dis iz jest a hollerday ting in da USA or Global, but
jest da sayme,
Happee Meowmies Day tew yew awl. Got anny speshul planz?
Fangu furry mutch for takingh sutch gudgud kare uf usses n wuvin usses.
Wee Wuv yew
Mosey
Pipps, Pookie, n Sqweex

Old May 10th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 9, 5:07 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
Sunday iz Mother's Day for da hoomins n me n Meowmie wanna wish dem a happy
Meowmies Day tew awl uff dem. Dey wuv usses sew mutch n make usses sew
happee n stuff.
Wee dunt gnow iffen dis iz jest a hollerday ting in da USA or Global, but
jest da sayme,
Happee Meowmies Day tew yew awl. Got anny speshul planz?
Fangu furry mutch for takingh sutch gudgud kare uf usses n wuvin usses.
Wee Wuv yew
Mosey
Pipps, Pookie, n Sqweex

Mommee Micki's boy Uncl Scott tuk Mommee an Uncl Bill two dinner
toonight. Dey sellybrated eerly becuz ub wurk skedulez. Wee wuv our
Mommee effery day. Uncl Bill toked too WooToo about DER meowmie. Dey
misses hur butted shee gnows dat dey iz takin car ub eech uvver an dat
iz gud.

--
Maggy May
Old May 10th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^. .^=" wrote in message
Sunday iz Mother's Day for da hoomins n me n Meowmie wanna wish dem a
happy Meowmies Day tew awl uff dem. Dey wuv usses sew mutch n make
usses sew happee n stuff.
Wee dunt gnow iffen dis iz jest a hollerday ting in da USA or
Global, but jest da sayme,
Happee Meowmies Day tew yew awl. Got anny speshul planz?
Fangu furry mutch for takingh sutch gudgud kare uf usses n wuvin
usses.
Wee Wuv yew
Mosey
Pipps, Pookie, n Sqweex