She's home!!!

Old July 18th 09, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

Default She's home!!!

On Jul 17, 11:53*pm, Marina wrote:
Dag nab her little britches, Miranda is home!

She looks perfectly healthy, and I tested her for dehydration by
pinching the skin on her neck, and it retracted back as per normal. She
doesn't look like she's suffered any hardship during her time away.
Maybe she really ate voles. It's been raining, so there would have been
puddles to drink from.

She looks even more beautiful than ever to me.

--
Marina

Thank goodness! I'm so relieved for you. I only read your first post a
few hours ago but I had been thinking about her ever since. What a
good girl.

Candace
Old July 18th 09, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in news:7cd9s6F26r7siU1
@mid.individual.net:

Dag nab her little britches, Miranda is home!

I was feeling really hopeless last night and cried myself to sleep.
Around midnight, a little paw came pawing at the covers for me to lift
them and let the cat in. Expecting to feel Caliban, I stroked the

little
body that slipped in, and instead of his stocky body with the smoothest
fur in the world, I felt a small skinny body with the softest fur in

the
world. It said 'meh-ah?'

I was wide awake immediately and turned on the light. Yes, it really

was
Mir, in good condition and with a smug expression - 'Oh hai. Miss me?
Got any fudz?'

Never has such a stream of silly little endearments escaped my lips. I
talked and talked to her for an hour, while she headbutted my hands and
rubbed against my legs, standing up on her back legs to reach my knees,
which is a special thing she does when she's really happy.

I gave her lots of her Nutri-plus gel, because I didn't have any
defrosted meat for her. Then I went up to Mum's cabin and took a bag of
meat from the freezer, to have something to feed her in the morning.
Then we went back to bed, and she spent the rest of the night under the
covers, snuggled up to me.

She looks perfectly healthy, and I tested her for dehydration by
pinching the skin on her neck, and it retracted back as per normal. She
doesn't look like she's suffered any hardship during her time away.
Maybe she really ate voles. It's been raining, so there would have been
puddles to drink from.

She looks even more beautiful than ever to me.

NICE!!

Old July 18th 09, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
[...]

I'm so happy to read this! I thought at first she'd be OK but when she was
still missing yesterday I was worried. It's good to see the b*st*rd cat
trick is alive and well.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 18th 09, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

[...]

What a relief! Every day I kept looking for your updates, hoping for
good news. Should she do it again some day (I hope not), you'll know
she knows her way back home.

Bobble
Old July 18th 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

I think it would deserve the Doxie's owners right if next time you or one
of your family brought a big dog (doberman, rotweiler, german shepherd)
and it chased their doxie away, and was missing for a week. See how they
feel. Then maybe they'd corral their rat-hunter!

I know it won't happen, but we can wish it would!

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

Old July 18th 09, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Jul 17, 11:53*pm, Marina wrote:
Dag nab her little britches, Miranda is home!

Great news! I've been following this but haven't been able to post
but I have been sending purrs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 18th 09, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Marina" skrev i meddelandet
[...]

I am very happy to hear that.
Elisabet

Old July 18th 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

dagnabbit! I actually got watery eyes reading this. So
glad you are home, Mir-mir. We missed you a lot!
Lily sends tons of licks and purrs.

Lily & her mama

Marina" wrote in message
[...]

from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old July 18th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Jul 18, 2:53*am, Marina wrote:
Dag nab her little britches, Miranda is home!

HALLELUJAH!!!

Best news I too have heard in a while!

Blessed be,
Baha
Old July 18th 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

What a relief!! I've been waiting to see this subject line and FINALLY!!
YAY!!

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

She's home!! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 57 May 1st 08 09:32 PM
SHE'S HOME!! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 20 September 4th 06 10:16 AM
SHE'S HOME! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 26 July 27th 06 09:33 PM
She's back home! Tara K. Cat anecdotes 10 April 17th 05 06:23 AM
She's back home! Tara K. Cat community 10 April 17th 05 06:23 AM