A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Games kitties play!

Old February 16th 13, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs
external usenet poster

Default Games kitties play!

Today is a rare bright sunny day. I opened the front door and let in a large patch of sunshine. I called
to TuTu ahd told her "sunshine in the doorway". She usually comes running. Not today. I continues to call --

but no TuTu. I proceed to hunt for her: closets, cupboards, under the bed, etc -- no TuTu.
I knew she could not get out as the door had not been opened. But I got a little nervous considering her age.
Eventu
ally. I decided to rattle the kibble dish -- no TuTu. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until she decides to come out from where she is hiding.
I went in to close the front door and there she was fast asleep in the bright patch of sunshine!!!

Is this what is called a BCT? MLB
Old February 16th 13, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy
external usenet poster

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
Today is a rare bright sunny day. I opened the front door and let in a
large patch of sunshine. I called
to TuTu ahd told her "sunshine in the doorway". She usually comes
running. Not today. I continues to call --

but no TuTu. I proceed to hunt for her: closets, cupboards, under the
bed, etc -- no TuTu.
I knew she could not get out as the door had not been opened. But I got a
little nervous considering her age.
Eventu
ally. I decided to rattle the kibble dish -- no TuTu. Well, I guess I'll
just have to wait until she decides to come out from where she is hiding.
I went in to close the front door and there she was fast asleep in the
bright patch of sunshine!!!

Definitely!

Joy

Old February 16th 13, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster

On 2/16/2013 5:37 PM, mlbriggs wrote:
Today is a rare bright sunny day. I opened the front door and let in a large patch of sunshine. I called
to TuTu ahd told her "sunshine in the doorway". She usually comes running. Not today. I continues to call --

but no TuTu. I proceed to hunt for her: closets, cupboards, under the bed, etc -- no TuTu.
I knew she could not get out as the door had not been opened. But I got a little nervous considering her age.
Eventu
ally. I decided to rattle the kibble dish -- no TuTu. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until she decides to come out from where she is hiding.
I went in to close the front door and there she was fast asleep in the bright patch of sunshine!!!

You bet! And she got you good I'm glad she got to enjoy the patch
of sunshine while watching you run around looking for her. LOL

Jill