Games kitties play!

Old February 16th 13, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs

Default Games kitties play!

Today is a rare bright sunny day. I opened the front door and let in a large patch of sunshine. I called
to TuTu ahd told her "sunshine in the doorway". She usually comes running. Not today. I continues to call --

but no TuTu. I proceed to hunt for her: closets, cupboards, under the bed, etc -- no TuTu.
I knew she could not get out as the door had not been opened. But I got a little nervous considering her age.
Eventu
ally. I decided to rattle the kibble dish -- no TuTu. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until she decides to come out from where she is hiding.
I went in to close the front door and there she was fast asleep in the bright patch of sunshine!!!

Is this what is called a BCT? MLB

Old February 16th 13, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/16/2013 5:37 PM, mlbriggs wrote:
Today is a rare bright sunny day. I opened the front door and let in a large patch of sunshine. I called
to TuTu ahd told her "sunshine in the doorway". She usually comes running. Not today. I continues to call --

but no TuTu. I proceed to hunt for her: closets, cupboards, under the bed, etc -- no TuTu.
I knew she could not get out as the door had not been opened. But I got a little nervous considering her age.
Eventu
ally. I decided to rattle the kibble dish -- no TuTu. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until she decides to come out from where she is hiding.
I went in to close the front door and there she was fast asleep in the bright patch of sunshine!!!

Is this what is called a BCT? MLB

You bet! And she got you good I'm glad she got to enjoy the patch
of sunshine while watching you run around looking for her. LOL

Jill