Urgent purrs for Pam and Rob

Old July 27th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

Default Urgent purrs for Pam and Rob

Just got word from over in Flippy's Cat Group that Pam has had to take
Rob to the hospital due to a serious illness. I don't have any more
details than that, but I'm sure that any purrs, prayers and
good thoughts that can be spared would be greatly appreciated!

If I get any further details, I'll be sure to put them up.

Thanks-

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory (hoping that it's easily treatable!)
Old July 27th 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Thanks for the alert. Purrs and prayers are on the way!

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old July 27th 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Chris H wrote:
Just got word from over in Flippy's Cat Group that Pam has had to take
Rob to the hospital due to a serious illness. I don't have any more
details than that, but I'm sure that any purrs, prayers and
good thoughts that can be spared would be greatly appreciated!

If I get any further details, I'll be sure to put them up.

Thanks-

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory (hoping that it's easily treatable!)

''

Sending purrs for their wellbeing, MLB
Old July 27th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bev

"MLB" wrote in message
Chris H wrote:
Just got word from over in Flippy's Cat Group that Pam has had to take
Rob to the hospital due to a serious illness. I don't have any more
details than that, but I'm sure that any purrs, prayers and
good thoughts that can be spared would be greatly appreciated!

If I get any further details, I'll be sure to put them up.

Thanks-

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory (hoping that it's easily treatable!)

''

Sending purrs for their wellbeing, MLB

Purrs and hugs for Rob's quick recovery.

Bev

Old July 28th 09, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for the entire family. Please keep us updated.

Lily & her mama

Chris H" wrote in message
Just got word from over in Flippy's Cat Group that Pam has had to take
Rob to the hospital due to a serious illness. I don't have any more
details than that, but I'm sure that any purrs, prayers and
good thoughts that can be spared would be greatly appreciated!

If I get any further details, I'll be sure to put them up.

Thanks-

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory (hoping that it's easily treatable!)

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old July 28th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn Summer

Chris H wrote in news:_kpbm.45706$3m2.2138
@newsfe06.iad:

Just got word from over in Flippy's Cat Group that Pam has had to take
Rob to the hospital due to a serious illness. I don't have any more
details than that, but I'm sure that any purrs, prayers and
good thoughts that can be spared would be greatly appreciated!

If I get any further details, I'll be sure to put them up.

Thanks-

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory (hoping that it's easily treatable!)

All the purrs in this household are going out to Pam and Rob.

Ginger-lyn
Old July 28th 09, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Chris H" wrote in message
Just got word from over in Flippy's Cat Group that Pam has had to take
Rob to the hospital due to a serious illness. I don't have any more
details than that, but I'm sure that any purrs, prayers and
good thoughts that can be spared would be greatly appreciated!

If I get any further details, I'll be sure to put them up.

Thanks-

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory (hoping that it's easily treatable!)

Very concerned purrs on the way. Please keep us informed as possible.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old July 28th 09, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Chris H wrote:
Just got word from over in Flippy's Cat Group that Pam has had to take
Rob to the hospital due to a serious illness. I don't have any more
details than that, but I'm sure that any purrs, prayers and
good thoughts that can be spared would be greatly appreciated!

If I get any further details, I'll be sure to put them up.

Many purrs heading to the Shirk clan right now.

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Old July 28th 09, 09:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
Chris H wrote:

Just got word from over in Flippy's Cat Group that Pam has had to take
Rob to the hospital due to a serious illness. I don't have any more
details than that, but I'm sure that any purrs, prayers and
good thoughts that can be spared would be greatly appreciated!

If I get any further details, I'll be sure to put them up.

Purrs on the way!

Baird

--
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice
there is. -Yogi Berra