My cat has taken over my computer... help!!!

Old April 4th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default My cat has taken over my computer... help!!!

My cat, Pippy, has taken over my computer and I'm getting scared!
Apparently this cat is capable of furiously pawing mostly coherent
English about his life....... who would of thought that this cat
actually has something to say... albeit, it's mostly anti-human
rhetoric, and very cynical. He refers to us as his "captors", steals
my videos, and has even started his own product line (mostly
disgusting apparel that no one will buy - like the "I eat my own
vomit" t-shirt, and the "Sometimes I poop on myself" golf shirt).

This cat is a freak!

check out his crazy doings at http://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com

Old April 4th 07, 08:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Apr 3, 11:30�pm, wrote:
My cat, Pippy, has taken over my computer and I'm getting scared!
Apparently this cat is capable of furiously pawing mostly coherent
English about his life....... who would of thought that this cat
actually has something to say... *albeit, it's mostly anti-human
rhetoric, and very cynical. *He refers to us as his "captors", steals
my videos, and has even started his own product line (mostly
disgusting apparel that no one will buy - like the "I eat my own
vomit" t-shirt, and the "Sometimes I poop on myself" golf shirt).

This cat is a freak!

check out his crazy doings athttp://www.pippystyle.blogspot.com

I saw a cat on the animal videos show doing that. The little *******
was furiously patting the keyboard in alternating motions, and that
made the screen go crazy. You could tell he knew exactly what he was
doing, too. All cats do weird things that only kitties do. And only
they know why they do them. For years now, our boy has continued to
pick certain 'resting places' around the house to be used exclusively
for months on end, forsaking all others. Only to change later to
another for no apparent reason. Don't ask me why he does this. I've
tried asking him, but as of yet there is still no comment forthcoming.
All he does is cast a wry stare in my direction. Like he'z sitting on
some great huge secret or something. Right now, his latest 'spot' (as
I now call them) is cheek-against the leg of a hardwood chair. Very
uncomfortable looking. The chair is very uncomfortable to sit in, so I
can only imagine what it's like to mash your face up against for hours
on end.
Yes, all kitties do what kitties will do, and why they do these
things, only they know for sure. Keyboards can be tricky thing to fix
when damaged, by the way. Especially for a girl. Hope you have Pippin
is declawed.

IBen Getiner

Old April 4th 07, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Apr 3, 11:30�pm, wrote:
[...]

tried asking him, but as of yet there is no comment forthcoming. All

Old April 4th 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck

IBen Getiner wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:30�pm, wrote:
[...]

Lets get you declawed instead.

Old April 4th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 Apr, 13:14, Joe Canuck wrote:
IBen Getiner wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:30?pm, wrote:
[...]

Lets get you declawed instead.- Hide quoted text -

A Superb observation there.

Well thought out & A wonderful idea...
S;o)

Old April 4th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

IBen Getiner wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:30?pm, wrote:
[...]

S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I forgot to mention the most important bit...
Pippy has a wonderful coat colouring. I love Tabby markings in all
shades.
You must be ever so proud of him.

I would encourage the Keyboard skills, as he will need them later in
life ,lol, when you have to dictate for him & he does all of the
typing for you.
Bless him & thanks for sharing the photo & blog, it was great
S;o)

Old April 5th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

IBen Getiner wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:30?pm, wrote:
[...]

Thank you!!

His brother, Ralphie, also had a beautiful coat, but he passed away
last year from the Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP)..... very sad.
He was a good cat

Old April 5th 07, 08:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Blairomatic

Default Is my cat jealous of my computer?

IBen Getiner wrote:
On Apr 3, 11:30?pm, wrote:
[...]

He was a good cat - Hide quoted text -

One of my cats, the girl, can't help but get in between me and the
computer screen!

I know she's jealous/threatened by this warm, bright thing that I
spend at least one hour every day with!

So Bella will get up on the keyboards, get on my lap, brush past my
face, stare at me with hopeful eyes, do about anything to get my
attention away from the computer!

It must be a jealousy thing right?

Here she is now, right on cue, she getting up on the
keyb09jfo4j8hq0grm f9tj4g gg88r j'ghorkgrgimkrgeakgmiov4oor.mirmero/
pokrpv/

Too late! That's what she had to say anyway.

Blair

[BW] Computer cat pic Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 0 September 1st 06 05:16 AM
Computer Help Please Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 11 June 9th 06 02:36 AM
OT Computer help Marina Cat anecdotes 13 December 24th 04 02:56 AM
Cat on the Computer Hailey Cat health & behaviour 28 July 1st 04 08:01 AM