PING BOYFRIEND

Old February 19th 05, 02:50 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Default PING BOYFRIEND

(I posted dis earlier, but you not replies, so Mommy finks it maybe gots
losted in wif alla da post about some sick lady named Holly, so she tell me
to repots it)

Dear Boyfriend;

I very sorry I not rite you, but I been habin fun out inna tiled room. I
also been chasin (and bein chased by) da Ping Fing and Ernie. Mommy also
chases us sometimes too. She say I fat and need EX OR SIZE. I not fat, I
round-bellied.

I also chases da red-dot greebling. Dats da one dat noone ever can catches.
Even Lizzie tries, but she not catches it.

We been seein some kitties inna out. Mommy says dat dey are our baby
sisfurs or brofurs. She not no if dey is boys or girls, but our birf Mama
had dem after we cames to live with our hoomin Mama. Deres free of dem:
one is black & white (Mommy says it looks almost EX ACT LEE like our birf
Mama), one black & grey stipey-britches (like Moe, but wifout da spot onna
nose) and one dats white & grey stripey-britches. Mommy said she petted the
black & white one onna nose da other day, but da ofer too runs away when dey
see her or Daddy.

Mommy takes dem food every morning - dey waits for her out by da GAR AJ,
which is where Mommy says dey lives. Mommy says dat she wants to catches
dem and find dem good homes, after dey gets fixed (dey don't looks broken to
me - dey looks fine). I ask her if dey could lives in here wid us, but she
says dat would be too many kitties. Lizzie growled at me when I asked, so I
guess dat means a big fat no. I gess it be best, since Lizzie swatted da
window inna tiled room da other night wen it was dark out an she saw one of
dem inna out. If da window not be der, she wood have smaked da kittie, and
Lizzie has some very sharps clawses.

I gonna go nap now. I wood nap in here by da pooter, but da Ping Fing is in
here, and he snorez! It funny. Mommy says I snorez too, but not like Ping
doz. Ping loud. I just sqweek a little, but only wen I dreemin (usually
abowt you, Boyfriend).

Purrs, Hedbutts and ear-lickins
Your Girlfriend,
Mimi
(Little Sisfur To Weeble)

Old February 20th 05, 12:48 AM
Christina Websell

My lovely and dear Mimi

My meowmie be very upset yesterday and today about a fing she call Holly.
She said me about your mail, but told me I cudnt mail back dat day.
But she say I can now, so here I am!

I not roundbellied myself, tho I don't mind girls that are. I fink der
personality more important dan der size.

I been in the out a lot terday to get der rats. But den I saw a really
really really big grandad one wiv der very big teef so I remember what Kitty
say about dat.
She say wen you see a rat like dis, pretend you don't see it, and wash
yourself. So I did.

Lots of luv and nose kisses
Boyfriend

Old February 21st 05, 05:39 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Dear Boyfriend;

Mommy tried to splain dis Holly to me, but it's all to confoosin. Den she
said dat it's just a person who needs to seek MENT ALL help.

I only got round belly cuz I have short body. If I have long body like Moe
or Lizzie or Weeble, my belly not be round, it be perfect. Mommy say I look
like I swallowed a GRAYP FROOT. I fing dat meen of her, even do I not no
what a GRAYP FROOT is.

I never seen no rats. I got I seen a giant one last nite (Mommy & Daddy
left da tiled room open all nite, se we could watch da critters inna out),
but Lizzie say it just a fing called a POSSUM. It ate some bird seed dat
spilled outta da feeders, den it founded some old stale bred Mommy threw out
dere yesserday. I fink it looked mean, but it acted as scared of us as we
(us younguns, not Lizzie, Lizzie not scared of nuttin) were of it.

We gots lotsa mousies. Mommy buys dem for us. And puffballs. Weeble has
been playing with a purple puffball now since last week. Me chases it all
over, mrrping and eeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooowing at it (Mommy says Weeble has a
twangy-whiney voice), and he gets very upset if anyone else plays wif his
purple puffball. Mommy says he looks silly when he carries it around. I
think he looks hansom, and I wish his girlfriend, Persia, could see him.

Purrs, hedbutts and kissies

Mimi
(whose very proud of her big brother Weeble for protecting us all from da
purple puffball greebling, but even more proud of her Boyfriend for
pretendin to ignore such an evil-looking creature)

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at

Old February 21st 05, 08:28 PM
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
I been in the out a lot terday to get der rats. But den I saw a really
really really big grandad one wiv der very big teef so I remember what Kitty
say about dat.
She say wen you see a rat like dis, pretend you don't see it, and wash
yourself. So I did.

Sorry to butt in on your conversation with your girlfriend, Boyfriend
(haha), but I just wanted to say that was very smart of you. One time,
when I was out walking my hoomin, I saw a huge rat hopping along (hoomin
note: it wasn't a rat, Frank, it was a hare), and I sort of just ignored
it and happily it ignored me, too, and just hopped on by. It even
ignored the hoomin, even though she stood and stared at it with her
mouth open.

Purrs,
Frankie, beaming on the young couple

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old February 23rd 05, 10:17 PM
Christina Websell

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
I been in the out a lot terday to get der rats. But den I saw a really
really really big grandad one wiv der very big teef so I remember what
Kitty say about dat.
She say wen you see a rat like dis, pretend you don't see it, and wash
yourself. So I did.

Sorry to butt in on your conversation with your girlfriend, Boyfriend
(haha)

Why you say (haha)? Are you laffing at my name? It not my folt. Dat is
not my name but I not able to tell meowmie what it is. Meowmie say tonight
she don't want no-one to laugh at my name so she saw a name she like for me.
Gideon. I not sure I like it, I fink I used to Boyfriend now.

, but I just wanted to say that was very smart of you.

It were Kitty's idea, she told me it. She a very clever wily ladycat hoo
nose all about dem big grandad rats. So wen she bat my ears, I forgive her.
She tort me all I no about da out.

One time,
when I was out walking my hoomin, I saw a huge rat hopping along (hoomin
note: it wasn't a rat, Frank, it was a hare), and I sort of just ignored
it and happily it ignored me, too, and just hopped on by. It even ignored
the hoomin, even though she stood and stared at it with her mouth open.

An 'are, Frank? Wow. Dere are 'ares in da field at da back of da garden
but meowmie say don't even fink about it BF, so I don't. Dey too big.
But dere was that fing about the rabbit's leg on the path a couple of weeks
ago. It weren't me. Honest. It was der fox.
I mainly catch mousies and dicky birds. Meowmie tells me off about der
birdies, I tell her dey flew into my mouf. She don't believe me.

Boyfriend

Old February 24th 05, 12:43 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 23 Feb 2005 04:17:26p, Christina Websell wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

Why you say (haha)? Are you laffing at my name? It not my
folt. Dat is not my name but I not able to tell meowmie what it
is. Meowmie say tonight she don't want no-one to laugh at my
name so she saw a name she like for me. Gideon. I not sure I
like it, I fink I used to Boyfriend now.

I like that name!! How about Gideon Boyfriend for a while? But
then, Boyfriend is a FINE name!!!!

--
Cheryl
Old February 24th 05, 04:53 AM
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message

Christina Websell wrote:

I been in the out a lot terday to get der rats. But den I saw a really
really really big grandad one wiv der very big teef so I remember what
Kitty say about dat.
She say wen you see a rat like dis, pretend you don't see it, and wash
yourself. So I did.

Sorry to butt in on your conversation with your girlfriend, Boyfriend
(haha)

Why you say (haha)? Are you laffing at my name? It not my folt. Dat is
not my name but I not able to tell meowmie what it is. Meowmie say tonight
she don't want no-one to laugh at my name so she saw a name she like for me.
Gideon. I not sure I like it, I fink I used to Boyfriend now.

No, no, I wasn't laughing at your name, I just thought it was funny how
I said 'girlfriend, Boyfriend'. Please excuse an old man for his simple
pleasures. You have a fine name, though Gideon might be a nice addition.

, but I just wanted to say that was very smart of you.

It were Kitty's idea, she told me it. She a very clever wily ladycat hoo
nose all about dem big grandad rats. So wen she bat my ears, I forgive her.
She tort me all I no about da out.

She taught you well. Those girlcats can be a bit of a handful, though.
Not Waffles, of course. Well, she's a bit of a handful, too, but in a
positive way, if you get my drift. wink, wink

One time,

when I was out walking my hoomin, I saw a huge rat hopping along (hoomin
note: it wasn't a rat, Frank, it was a hare), and I sort of just ignored
it and happily it ignored me, too, and just hopped on by. It even ignored
the hoomin, even though she stood and stared at it with her mouth open.

An 'are, Frank? Wow. Dere are 'ares in da field at da back of da garden
but meowmie say don't even fink about it BF, so I don't. Dey too big.
But dere was that fing about the rabbit's leg on the path a couple of weeks
ago. It weren't me. Honest. It was der fox.
I mainly catch mousies and dicky birds. Meowmie tells me off about der
birdies, I tell her dey flew into my mouf. She don't believe me.

I've caught a few voles in my time, and once I caught a squirrel. Nikki
caught a baby hare once. She was exhausted after dragging it home (she's
not as big and strong as I am, of course). But this hare I saw was so
big, I thought it best to just ignore it.

Purrs,
Frankie

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old March 11th 05, 11:23 PM
Christina Websell

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message

She taught you well. Those girlcats can be a bit of a handful, though. Not
Waffles, of course. Well, she's a bit of a handful, too, but in a positive
way, if you get my drift. wink, wink

I don't no what you mean. Tell me. Wot mean wink, wink ??
Boyfriend

Old March 12th 05, 12:52 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:23:33 -0000, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message

She taught you well. Those girlcats can be a bit of a handful, though. Not
Waffles, of course. Well, she's a bit of a handful, too, but in a positive
way, if you get my drift. wink, wink

I don't no what you mean. Tell me. Wot mean wink, wink ??
Boyfriend

He might mean that Waffles is always winking. Right?
Love,
Stinky

Theresa
Old March 12th 05, 01:08 AM
Christina Websell

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message
She taught you well. Those girlcats can be a bit of a handful, though.
Not
Waffles, of course. Well, she's a bit of a handful, too, but in a
positive
way, if you get my drift. wink, wink

I don't no what you mean. Tell me. Wot mean wink, wink ??
Boyfriend

He might mean that Waffles is always winking. Right?
Love,
Stinky

Ah, yes, good idea, Stinky. She only got dat one eye so dat could be rite.
Fanks
BF