Harri does Las Vegas

Old April 2nd 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Harri does Las Vegas

whut a gud time, OEJ
"Nancy" wrote in message
It's not true! What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas!

At least, I hope not! Poppa is supposed to come home later today and
he doesn't even have a clue that I was there with him the whole time.

And he thinks the Sahara (where Momma won money at her first try at
real blackjack several years ago) is closed. It's not.

That's where we had a really swingin' party -- no, not the Rat Pack
kind of party, the Mousers! Those boards and stuff can't keep out the
mousies and certainly not kitties, who can teleport any ol' place we
want to go.

Oh, it's OK to say that. Most of the humans have figured it out
anyway. They know we can seem to be in two places at once.

So I look like I'm on the futon while Momma pounds the keyboard and
makes work phone calls, but I was really with Poppa and Kevin in
Vegas, taking meeting after meeting after meeting!

And while Poppa slept, we kitties went mousing!

Even Ranger stayed focused on one thing long enough to get a mousey.
But you have to get 21 to win -- and only Amelia did that. I guess
being a Senior Cat does have its perks. And underneath her Tortie
exterior lies the heart of a gambler extraordinaire!

Several of the kitties made spectacles of themselves, what with the
free drinks the servers were providing. And once you fall on the
roulette wheel, well, I shouldn't speak ill of the dizzy kitties!

Some of the fellas got a little dizzy, too. Too much cigar smoke in
the poker lounges deprived their brains of oxygen, I think.

Ranger tried a cigar, but ended up coughing so hard, he almost turned
inside-out. That's what happens when a baby-dude pretends to be grown
up! HIs BFFC (best furfriend furever canine) Starr would have laughed
at the sight of him turning green from the smoke then red from
embarrassment! Poor baby!

Sammy provided security. He's always very alert to any danger and a
sober fella, so while we partied, he kept on the lookout for any stray
humans.

I think he also did some mousy spotting for Amelia -- he knows who's
boss back at the house or on the road!

Gotta go! Momma wants her computer back.

Meows and purrs to all,
Harri

Harri does Las Vegas Amelia T Cat Cat community 2 April 3rd 12 07:28 AM
Vegas Trip Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 0 May 11th 05 03:17 AM
The Las Vegas Roadcat - not! Dan M Cat anecdotes 13 May 1st 05 08:51 PM
Harri Roadcat becoming Harri Housecat Dan M Cat anecdotes 6 January 19th 05 08:35 PM
Las Vegas OT Bev Cat anecdotes 28 May 11th 04 07:20 PM