annual fudz for me feb 2!!

Old February 2nd 12, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default annual fudz for me feb 2!!

effurry yeer i eet da grownd hogg butted lucky for me dayre is a new
one.
beauty hungri

http://www.groundhog.org/

PS As I typed this for Beauty she jumped up on my lap (she needs a
trim) and looked famished. Coincidence??
John
Old February 2nd 12, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Yew did? gud fur yew Mosey fur hiz hoam

effurry yeer i eet da grownd hogg butted lucky for me dayre is a new
one.
beauty hungri

http://www.groundhog.org/

PS As I typed this for Beauty she jumped up on my lap (she needs a
trim) and looked famished. Coincidence??
John

Could be...LOL..AND did you know, it's a Leap Year?

Kyla
Old February 3rd 12, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Izzit grownd hog dae awlreddEee?
--
Pitô.ônya, runnin tu da catlandur

Old February 3rd 12, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:05:21 -0800, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Izzit grownd hog dae awlreddEee?

yes! next i swallows capistrano.
beauty still hungri
Old February 3rd 12, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote:

Izzit grownd hog dae awlreddEee?

yes! next i swallows capistrano.
beauty still hungri

Lurking meowmee rotflhao!

Old February 3rd 12, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Funny thing about ground hog's day, I can remember 60 years ago (God I hate
being able to say that), that was a big deal. Some folks would faithfully
mark their calendars and plan according to his prediction. You would
gather around the radio, you had no choice at Grandparents home. Now it is
just a guffy thing. I would bet that animal is right about as often as
these high priced weather predictors are.

Old February 4th 12, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Dat wuz yestutdai, Pitô.ônya, dat grownd hog, sed dat hym seed hizown
shado, wich iz 'pozed' tew meen moar wyntur. BOSH!!! Mosey

Old February 4th 12, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

We agree with you Gramby. Mosey for his home.

[...]

I haz noo fudz Sundance[_2_] Cat community 5 February 25th 11 06:38 AM
Annual checkups Sam Cat anecdotes 6 August 9th 06 10:00 PM
Annual TED visit Susan M Cat anecdotes 4 July 11th 06 09:47 PM
FVR-CP Vaccination: Only Annual? Caroline Cat health & behaviour 12 March 26th 04 02:14 AM
Should every cat get an annual vet exam ? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 36 October 1st 03 06:59 PM