A cat of a different color

Old December 30th 03, 04:49 AM
Cheryl

Default A cat of a different color

Mark Edwards wrote in on 29
Dec 2003:

I reach up and pet Little Feet, and tell him "Little
Feet's a sweetie cat..." only to be swatted by a somewhat shorter
tail.

I open my eyes and see that Little Feet must have gotten up with
Senyah, and Buster had taken his spot. Buster was not amused at being
calle Little Feet (grin).

LOL

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller
Old December 30th 03, 06:39 AM
Christine Burel

awwwww!
Christine
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Friday night we finally hit the sack.

As is usual, Little Feet made three turns, and cuddle up above my
head, and against Senyah's pillow. I petted him until I fell asleep.

Senyah woke up before I did, so she got up and made her breakfast.

In the meantime, I reach up and pet Little Feet, and tell him "Little
Feet's a sweetie cat..." only to be swatted by a somewhat shorter
tail.

I open my eyes and see that Little Feet must have gotten up with
Senyah, and Buster had taken his spot. Buster was not amused at being
calle Little Feet (grin).

He did forgive me, and cuddled up to me more closely, and we both went
back to sleep, both of us snoring loudly (or so I'm told) as we slept
the morning away.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old December 30th 03, 09:58 AM
polonca12000

What a sweet story! Thanks, Mark.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Friday night we finally hit the sack.

As is usual, Little Feet made three turns, and cuddle up above my
head, and against Senyah's pillow. I petted him until I fell asleep.

snip

Old December 30th 03, 06:49 PM
Lisa Katt

Mark Edwards skrev i meddelandet ...

Friday night we finally hit the sack.

As is usual, Little Feet made three turns, and cuddle up above my
head, and against Senyah's pillow. I petted him until I fell asleep.

Senyah woke up before I did, so she got up and made her breakfast.

In the meantime, I reach up and pet Little Feet, and tell him "Little
Feet's a sweetie cat..." only to be swatted by a somewhat shorter
tail.

I open my eyes and see that Little Feet must have gotten up with
Senyah, and Buster had taken his spot. Buster was not amused at being
calle Little Feet (grin).

He did forgive me, and cuddled up to me more closely, and we both went
back to sleep, both of us snoring loudly (or so I'm told) as we slept
the morning away.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Well Mark, it *is* so nice that you are now a family!
I knew all the time that Senya would come around. How could she not?
Elisabet

Old January 2nd 04, 03:54 AM
jmcquown

Mark Edwards wrote:
Friday night we finally hit the sack.

(snip cute cat sleeping tails, er, tales)
Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

This reminds me. I've been on vacation all week and sick for most of it,
but occasionally when I was (allegedly) lucid I'd turn on the television and
run into some of those stupid court TV shows. This guy was dying cats
different colors and they brought one into court. I cannot imagine why
anyone would want their gorgeous white Persian to be PINK! The judge said
*to the cat*, "I'm not supposed to give legal advice, but you could sue them
for making you look like this." LOL

Jill

Old January 2nd 04, 09:18 PM
Tanada

jmcquown wrote:

This reminds me. I've been on vacation all week and sick for most of it,
but occasionally when I was (allegedly) lucid I'd turn on the television and
run into some of those stupid court TV shows. This guy was dying cats
different colors and they brought one into court. I cannot imagine why
anyone would want their gorgeous white Persian to be PINK! The judge said
*to the cat*, "I'm not supposed to give legal advice, but you could sue them
for making you look like this." LOL

Texas Justice. I ran across that episode too. The poor cat was so
spooked that the judge was having a had time holding her while talking.
I felt sorry for the judge, his bailiff, and the cat. The plaintiff and
defendant deserved each other.

Pam S.