Lizard in the dryer

Old January 1st 04, 04:45 AM
badwilson

Default Lizard in the dryer

I was doing some laundry (yes, folks, you read that right!) and opened the
dryer to put a load of clothes in. But there was a little lizard in there!
Guess it would stain my clothes if I just put them in there and turned it
on. Better get the lizard out first. I tried chasing it out with a
coathanger, but it just went farther in. I decided to leave the door open
and hope it would decide to leave on it's own. Went back every 10 minutes
to check, but it was still in there. I thought maybe I should put Vino in
the dryer with the lizard, I'm sure he would make short work of it. But
naaaah, that would just be mean to the lizard, and certainly not the most
auspicious way to start the New Year. In the end, I sprayed in some orange
scented air freshener and it left really fast.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old January 1st 04, 05:13 AM
jmcquown

badwilson wrote:

In the end, I sprayed in some
orange scented air freshener and it left really fast.

That's so funny! Never would have thought of that! By the way, I loved
your card!

Jill

Old January 1st 04, 05:42 AM
Victor Martinez

badwilson wrote:
to check, but it was still in there. I thought maybe I should put Vino in
the dryer with the lizard, I'm sure he would make short work of it. But

I'm sure Vino would've appreciated it... Every so often I have to
rescue a lizzard from our tribe of hunters, but I have yet to find one
in the drier. Not that I've actually looked inside before... might have
to start checking that from now on...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 1st 04, 12:02 PM
badwilson

"jmcquown" wrote in message
badwilson wrote:

In the end, I sprayed in some
orange scented air freshener and it left really fast.

That's so funny! Never would have thought of that! By the way, I loved
your card!

Well, I figured that if cats don't like citrus smells, then maybe lizards
wouldn't either.
I'm glad you liked my card, I loved yours too. Persia is gorgeous, she
reminds me of my friends' cat, Rory. Rory is a big, steel grey guy, 25 lbs.
But the grey colour is so beautiful.

Old January 2nd 04, 06:09 PM
Takayuki

"badwilson" wrote:
In the end, I sprayed in some orange
scented air freshener and it left really fast.

It must be weird wearing orange scented clothes.