Otis (the Walthamstow one!)

Old March 25th 05, 10:13 PM
Masha

Default Otis (the Walthamstow one!)

Well I can't get in to newsgroups on Google at the moment, so I'm having a
go on Outlook, I hope this works as I've finally found out how to share
photos - don't laugh at me please it's taken me nearly all day to figure
this out - I'm useless at this sort of thing, anyway here goes.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mla...ctn,del%3as,1%
3af,0

Old March 26th 05, 01:22 AM
Helen Wheels

Masha wrote:
Well I can't get in to newsgroups on Google at the moment, so I'm having a
go on Outlook, I hope this works as I've finally found out how to share
photos - don't laugh at me please it's taken me nearly all day to figure
this out - I'm useless at this sort of thing, anyway here goes.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mla...ctn,del%3as,1%
3af,0

I can see him. What a handsome feller he is.
Old March 26th 05, 01:40 AM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:22:26 +0800, Helen Wheels wrote:

Masha wrote:
Well I can't get in to newsgroups on Google at the moment, so I'm having
a go on Outlook, I hope this works as I've finally found out how to
share photos - don't laugh at me please it's taken me nearly all day to
figure this out - I'm useless at this sort of thing, anyway here goes.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mla...ctn,del%3as,1%
3af,0

I can see him. What a handsome feller he is.

The fur you love to touch! MLB
Old March 26th 05, 03:45 AM
Susan M

He's very handsome! When I find my one pic of my childhood scamp, I'll post
it. Scamp and Otis of Walthamstow look very similar!

Susan M
Otis (of Calgary) and Chester

Old March 26th 05, 06:59 AM
Marina

Masha wrote:

Well I can't get in to newsgroups on Google at the moment, so I'm having a
go on Outlook, I hope this works as I've finally found out how to share
photos - don't laugh at me please it's taken me nearly all day to figure
this out - I'm useless at this sort of thing, anyway here goes.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mla...ctn,del%3as,1%
3af,0

Oooh, what a hunk!

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old March 26th 05, 11:55 AM
Marcia

"Masha" wrote in message
Well I can't get in to newsgroups on Google at the moment, so I'm having a
go on Outlook, I hope this works as I've finally found out how to share
photos - don't laugh at me please it's taken me nearly all day to figure
this out - I'm useless at this sort of thing, anyway here goes.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mla...ctn,del%3as,1%
3af,0

Thanks all. I have to agree (not that I'm biased of course!). He has
the most lovely eyes, very big, shame about the red eye photo. He
looks so sleek now, since he's been treated for his diabetes, he used
to be a bit of a roly poly but now he's just the right weight, still
wants to eat like a pig though, but I think that's just out of habit,
it's hard to say no when he begs but I have to, and he doesn't get
tidbits as I'm vegetarian and he won't eat my food. Having said that,
sometimes if I have veggie sausages he gets confused and begs so I
give him a little piece but he ends up using it as a football and I
usually find it a few days later festering under the furniture. All
in all, he's pretty good for a lad of maturing years.
Old March 26th 05, 02:16 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:13:17 GMT, "Masha"
yodeled:

Well I can't get in to newsgroups on Google at the moment, so I'm having a
go on Outlook, I hope this works as I've finally found out how to share
photos - don't laugh at me please it's taken me nearly all day to figure
this out - I'm useless at this sort of thing, anyway here goes.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mla...ctn,del%3as,1%
3af,0

Aww, what a sweetie. Another slinky inky, as I call them.
How long have you lived in Walthamstow? I was there last time I was
in the UK. I went to see the WIlliam Morris house.

Theresa
Old March 26th 05, 08:41 PM
Victor Martinez

Masha wrote:
photos - don't laugh at me please it's taken me nearly all day to figure
this out - I'm useless at this sort of thing, anyway here goes.

Looks good to me! He's a cutie!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 27th 05, 01:09 PM
Marcia

Kreisleriana wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:13:17 GMT, "Masha"
yodeled:

Well I can't get in to newsgroups on Google at the moment, so I'm having a
go on Outlook, I hope this works as I've finally found out how to share
photos - don't laugh at me please it's taken me nearly all day to figure
this out - I'm useless at this sort of thing, anyway here goes.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mla...ctn,del%3as,1%
3af,0

Aww, what a sweetie. Another slinky inky, as I call them.
How long have you lived in Walthamstow? I was there last time I was
in the UK. I went to see the WIlliam Morris house.

I've lived here for 2 1/2 years, and still haven't been to the William
Morris house, isn't that always the way though! Where do you live?
Theresa

Otis had Chester's hairball Susan M Cat anecdotes 14 March 15th 05 06:38 PM
Otis - how being lost has changed him Susan M Cat anecdotes 90 October 16th 04 11:26 PM
OTIS: Another miracle Susan M Cat anecdotes 114 September 14th 04 06:47 PM
Otis EMERGENCY Susan M Cat anecdotes 92 September 3rd 04 09:44 PM
Otis and Chester: Where are they now? (LONG) Susan M Cat anecdotes 14 November 8th 03 03:29 PM