Kan Pipps Hab Sum Purrz?

Old May 18th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`[_2_]

Default Kan Pipps Hab Sum Purrz?

A coupla daze ugo, meowmie notised dat Pipps, hoo iz 3 yeers old, wooked
wiked she twied tew shave hur fur on hur side n dere r sum liddle rashes on
part uff dere.
Fleez? But utherwizem her seemz fine, her eets, pwayz, dwinx her wadder n
axt normal, n meowmie n Pa dunt haff minny toonas to tayke her to TED, sew
dey r gonna keep a eye on hurself n iffen hur gitz worst, dey will tayke hur
tew TED. She sleeps lotz tew. Meowmie wooked up ringworm n et aint dat,
just hair fawl off. Hur n her pacat wike to fite n ressle n sew duz her n
hur momcat. But I fink we awl hab fleez. Pa is gonna put sum Frontline on
is tonite or tewmorrow.
Da hoomins are waching hur.
Sew, iff yoo kan spare sum soft or laowd purrs, I wood upreeesheate dem.
Fangu mine frendz
Mosey

Old May 18th 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote:

A coupla daze ugo, meowmie notised dat Pipps, hoo iz 3 yeers old, wooked
wiked she twied tew shave hur fur on hur side n dere r sum liddle rashes on
part uff dere.
Fleez? But utherwizem her seemz fine, her eets, pwayz, dwinx her wadder n
axt normal, n meowmie n Pa dunt haff minny toonas to tayke her to TED, sew
dey r gonna keep a eye on hurself n iffen hur gitz worst, dey will tayke hur
tew TED. She sleeps lotz tew. Meowmie wooked up ringworm n et aint dat,
just hair fawl off. Hur n her pacat wike to fite n ressle n sew duz her n
hur momcat. But I fink we awl hab fleez. Pa is gonna put sum Frontline on
is tonite or tewmorrow.
Da hoomins are waching hur.
Sew, iff yoo kan spare sum soft or laowd purrs, I wood upreeesheate dem.
Fangu mine frendz
Mosey

All of us kitties and both of our humans are sending our best purrs for
Pipps.

Amelia
Old May 18th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote:

[...]

Purrz fur Pipps.

Rebecca

Old May 18th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On May 17, 9:04*pm, "Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
wrote:
A coupla daze ugo, meowmie notised dat Pipps, hoo iz 3 yeers old, wooked
wiked she twied tew shave hur fur on hur side n dere r sum liddle rashes on
part uff dere.
Fleez? *But utherwizem *her seemz fine, her eets, pwayz, dwinx her wadder n
axt normal, n meowmie n Pa dunt haff minny toonas to tayke her to TED, sew
dey r gonna keep a eye on hurself n iffen hur gitz worst, dey will tayke hur
tew TED. *She sleeps lotz tew. *Meowmie wooked up ringworm n et aint dat,
just hair fawl off. *Hur n her pacat wike to fite n ressle n sew duz her n
hur momcat. *But I fink we awl hab fleez. *Pa is gonna put sum Frontline on
is tonite or tewmorrow.
Da hoomins are waching hur.
Sew, iff yoo kan spare sum soft or laowd purrs, I wood upreeesheate dem.
Fangu mine frendz
Mosey

Wee sendin all ub r purrs and Bearz tailwaggin.

--
Maggy May fur hur hous
Old May 18th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We iz lucki we duzen get dem fleaz much here. Gramby give uzzens a baff wiff
hooman shampu kalled headz and shoulderz when she knowz der izza flea.
Sadie getz baffz more dan uz cats kauze her goez in da out.

Old May 18th 09, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 17, 6:04*pm, "Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
wrote:
A coupla daze ugo, meowmie notised dat Pipps, hoo iz 3 yeers old, wooked
wiked she twied tew shave hur fur on hur side n dere r sum liddle rashes on
part uff dere.
Fleez? *But utherwizem *her seemz fine, her eets, pwayz, dwinx her wadder n
axt normal, n meowmie n Pa dunt haff minny toonas to tayke her to TED, sew
dey r gonna keep a eye on hurself n iffen hur gitz worst, dey will tayke hur
tew TED. *She sleeps lotz tew. *Meowmie wooked up ringworm n et aint dat,
just hair fawl off. *Hur n her pacat wike to fite n ressle n sew duz her n
hur momcat. *But I fink we awl hab fleez. *Pa is gonna put sum Frontline on
is tonite or tewmorrow.
Da hoomins are waching hur.
Sew, iff yoo kan spare sum soft or laowd purrs, I wood upreeesheate dem.
Fangu mine frendz
Mosey

Hi Pipps, Iam sowwy sumfing happnd to yur fur an I wil purrr n purrr
fur yur fur to git bak wer it bewongs. Wuv an Purrs, MeOwy
Old May 18th 09, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mosey `=`^..^`=` wrote:

[...]

All kinds uv purrrs frum here in Nova Scotia. Whatewver da problem I
hope it is kleared up suunsuun.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 19th 09, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Purrrrzzzzz furr Pips.
No purz fur doze fleez, I hope dat dey du...flee, dat iz.

Pit2nya

Old May 20th 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Prooooffftttt!

Purrz frum aw ov oz.

Heddbumpz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old May 20th 09, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Sun, 17 May 2009 18:04:20 -0700, "Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
wrote:

A coupla daze ugo, meowmie notised dat Pipps, hoo iz 3 yeers old, wooked
wiked she twied tew shave hur fur on hur side n dere r sum liddle rashes on
part uff dere.
Fleez? But utherwizem her seemz fine, her eets, pwayz, dwinx her wadder n
axt normal, n meowmie n Pa dunt haff minny toonas to tayke her to TED, sew
dey r gonna keep a eye on hurself n iffen hur gitz worst, dey will tayke hur
tew TED. She sleeps lotz tew. Meowmie wooked up ringworm n et aint dat,
just hair fawl off. Hur n her pacat wike to fite n ressle n sew duz her n
hur momcat. But I fink we awl hab fleez. Pa is gonna put sum Frontline on
is tonite or tewmorrow.
Da hoomins are waching hur.
Sew, iff yoo kan spare sum soft or laowd purrs, I wood upreeesheate dem.
Fangu mine frendz
Mosey

Sending purrs for Pipps to get well soon!

Gandalf

Fangu Sam III and Bandit Wells frum Pipps Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Cat community 0 January 1st 09 06:44 AM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
Sum Purrz Pleeze Boogie's Mom Cat community 8 May 29th 06 06:00 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM