My Tribyoot to Tiger

Old October 23rd 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default My Tribyoot to Tiger

[A petite cream-and-white Persian, wearing a navy
blue Dior dinner dress and her winking collar,
steps up to the front, three forget-me-nots in her
paw. In a soft voice, she meows:]

Meow Kitties,

I wuz a yung gurl-kitty, not eben two yeers owld,
when I came to da Kommunity. On one ob the
adbentures, an owlder, dashing boycat caught mine
eye - he reminded me ob Humfrey Bocat... He asked
me owt on a date, and soon we saw more an more ob
eech ofur.

Tiger was a kitty who had liffed life to da
fullest: unfortunately he wuz a throway kitty,
abandoned by hiz hoomanz, and had to surfife in da
Owt until Soft an Furry took him in dere home.

Tiger an I were winked in Ejipt in a luffly
ceremony, an we had many, many happy daze togefur!
He luffed gud fud an drink, and awlwayz palled
arowned wif Da Inspektur, anofer cat-gourmet; boff
ob dem brought da level of good eatink and
drinking in da community to a higher lefel!

Tiger wuz a strong an brafe cat, who luffed me an
hiz humanz, who awlwayz wuz dere for da kommunity,
an sadly da episode wif da fire-monsterz wood take
hiz liddle life from him...

I finks ob his smiling face, hiz soft furz and
luffly eyez efurry day, and I miss him.

Tiger, mine luff, I miss you! Goodbye, mine luff!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/23/2010 12:27:34 PM
Old October 23rd 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mosey and his wife kitty, hoo iz dwezzed in u bootiful bwak gaown wiff
yelow
n bloo seeqwinz onnit, gib Mme. Anaïs uh big HUG fur komfurt n sai "dat wuz
uh bootiful tribyoot tew yer wink, Tiger, hoo iz gnow at RB. Hee luved
yew sew mutch wen he wuz ulive, n gnow he iz waching ovur yoo n luving yew
frum dere. Puurs fur yer poor brokun hart ,Mme. Anaïs .
We r gwad tew see yoo r waring yer bootiful winking collar still. Wee mizz
Tiger tew,
but et iz gnot da sayme wen yoo looze yer wink. "
Den wee go bak tew owr seetz, holding pawz, , en teerz, fealing sew sad fur
Mme. Anaïs
Mosey wisperz tew Meowy "ai luv yew sew mutch, moar dan yew gnow"

Old October 23rd 10, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

We awl miss yur Tiger.

{{{ Anaïs}}}

--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 24th 10, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Fangu fur shareng dis wif us. Yur luff will liff fureffur.

Lucy
Old October 24th 10, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Dat wuz a furryfine tribyoot, Mme. Fangu fur sharying yur memrees ov
yur beeluffid.

Wee miss Tiger aswell, an will reememfur him.

Mietze
Old October 25th 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Once again Piglett moves to the front of the room. Da gramby waz at Tiger
and T V's hotel home wiff soft anna furry and da ofther six cats diz week
endz. Her said dat Tiger and T V's spirit waz az muchez dere az itselfz kud
be. Dem waz luffed by da hoomanz and da ofther kitties.
Peace anna luff to dem both.

Old October 27th 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

himz lofed ursef beri muc, dat iz why him madda gagemint be so long ta make
sure yourown ung sef wuz ser az himz wuz so muc owlder... OEJ
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/23/2010 12:27:34 PM