Kenzie is Now at Rainbow Bridge :(

Old October 25th 10, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Kenzie is Now at Rainbow Bridge :(

On 10/25/2010 1:34 AM, Gandalf wrote:

Thank you all for your kindness and sympathy.

It is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you including Kenzie in your Finull Calling ov Honorees.

Kenzie wasn't a member here, but I have lurked here for a LONG time,
and occasionally I posted here.

Gandalf, who doesn't have any cats, now

Weze purrin dat Kenzie'z tryp to da bridj was ez, and dat da hole in yur
hart heelz an da gud gud memfuriez remain.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy
Old October 25th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Waiting is----------as someone on here is prone to say.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 23, 6:47 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mosey sez, ai feal sew bad fur Unka Gandalf, hoo iz gnow uloan, wifowt hiz

Wee iz kryin. Wee wood seigh mor butted are sekreterry is crying.

--
WooToo, four her Hous

Old October 26th 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We all know Kenzee from Kyla, Gramby and Lee posting over the years.
Besides that it was a very much loved Cat and that is all that matters.
Purrs and Prayers for your heart to heal.
"Gandalf" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 8:19 am, riddik wrote:
On Oct 23, 6:47 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Mosey sez, ai feal sew bad fur Unka Gandalf, hoo iz gnow uloan, wifowt
hiz
beluved Kenzie.
Purrs n purrayerz for hur sayfe tryp tew da Bridge., n fur hiz broke
hart Hee iz uh wunnerful frend tew mine Mommy Kyla n hur haz wadder in
hur eyez gnow. Luffs frum owr famlee Mosey, Pooky Kat, Pipps, n Sqweex n
myne wife Meowy.

Mosey's Mommy Kyla Here.
I just read RPCA and Kenzie just went to RB a short time ago.
Here is what Gandalf had to say, all in human speak :

[respectfully snipped]

Oh, no, I am *so* sorry.

Thank you for posting this, Kyla. Poor Gandalf...hard as every single
loss has been, I have never had to deal with a cat-less Afterwards, I
can only imagine how devastating that must be. Sending hugs and my
deepest condolences.

Melissa

Kenzie will bee incloodid in da Finull Calling ov Honorees. Unless
Uncle Gandalf wants sumfing diffrint, I'ze yuzing "House of Gandalf"
as her furmull naym.

Mietze

Old October 26th 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz beri sad newz indeed, OEJ fur herown sad howze
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mosey sez, ai feal sew bad fur Unka Gandalf, hoo iz gnow uloan, wifowt hiz
beluved Kenzie.
Purrs n purrayerz for hur sayfe tryp tew da Bridge., n fur hiz broke
hart Hee iz uh wunnerful frend tew mine Mommy Kyla n hur haz wadder in
hur eyez gnow. Luffs frum owr famlee Mosey, Pooky Kat, Pipps, n Sqweex n
myne wife Meowy.

Mosey's Mommy Kyla Here.
I just read RPCA and Kenzie just went to RB a short time ago.
Here is what Gandalf had to say, all in human speak :

Subject: Kenzie at RB, 1995 - Oct 23, 2010
I thought Kenzie was doing better.
I was wrong
As soon as the vet tech took Kenzie out of the carrier, she said 'Oh
oh!', and went and got the vet.
I had not noticed that Kenzie's legs were quite stiff when I put her in
the carrier: she was too sick to fight me, and I just slid her from the
cage, where she had been 'sleeping' on the heating pad, right into the
carrier.
Every time my car went over a bump on the way to the vet clinic, though,
Kenzie let out a cry of pain
When the vet came, she said that Kenzie was dying, and right while we
were talking, Kenzie started coughing... a 'wet' cough I had never heard
before.
My vet said Kenzie was suffering, and it was 'time'.
She gave me a little time with Kenzie. I don't think Kenzie knew I was
there.
I kissed the top of her head, like I always loved to, and I scritched
both of her ears at the same time, as she always loved me to. Her eyes
opened a little, and she seemed to look at me, though she didn't purr
Kenzie still had an IV catheter, so it was easy to administer the pink
euthanasia solution.
Kenzie just went limp, and she left for the Rainbow Bridge.
Just like that: Kenzie is gone forever.
I cut a little bit of her pretty fur: some white, some orange, and some
black fur, and folded it in a piece of paper.
I always wished I had done that with Lucky and Blizzard.
I will put it into a small glass jar, to help me remember how pretty she
was.
The vet was VERY upset, and kept apologizing to me, as if it was her
fault.
I told her that is wasn't, and she said 'I know, I know. It's just so
unfair, for this to happen to Kenzie and you. You've taken such good
care of her, for so long, and then to have this happen...it's just not
fair'.
'Most people don't do anything to take good care of their pets; they
feed them cheap food, and never bring them in for check-ups or ANYTHING,
and their pets never seem to get sick.'
'It always seem to happen nice people like you, and nice cats, like
Kenzie. It's just so unfair.'
We talked a little longer, but I can't remember what we said.
Finally she said 'I'd like to give you a hug, if you want me to'.
And she did.
How nice is that?
I still have to bury Kenzie
I wish I had more pictures of her; I only have one really nice one; she
just didn't like to have her picture taken.
My sweet calico kitty, Kenzie, whom I loved so very much, is gone.
She will never again jump on my lap, while I'm trying to type on my
computer, insisting I give her scritches....she NEVER wanted me to stop.
She didn't have a single bad habit... not ONE.
She asked for attention, but never demanded it.
Not once, ever, did she jump up on the kitchen counter, the dining room
table, or my computer table. Not once.
She never woke me up, demanding to be fed. When I got up, she would go
over to her empty food dish, and stand over it and meow, but that was
all she ever did.
I have met many cats. Some are friendlier, and more outgoing than Kenzie
was, but I never met a cat with such a sweet disposition.
How I miss her, already.
My house is so empty.
I'm all alone here, now
Rest in peace at the Bridge, sweet Kenzie

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

-TC, and the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico RB kitty, Kenzie.

Every day was a treasure with Kenzie; I tried to treat them that way.
There would only be so many, and now, there will never, ever, be any
more

- Robert Heinlein

Old October 26th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I hope the time soon comes when he can feel the love they shared around him.
That will help some. He was concerned about putting things away, Well,
Scooters lash still hands on one of the door knobs and poor Sadie loved
plastic forks and I still have one of those. They make me smile now, not
cry.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

On Oct 23, 6:47 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Mosey sez, ai feal sew bad fur Unka Gandalf, hoo iz gnow uloan, wifowt
hiz Kenzie

Wee iz kryin. Wee wood seigh mor butted are sekreterry is crying.

--
WooToo, four her Hous

We iz kryin tew, n owr mommy had wadder in hur eyez tew.
Mosey, four hiz Hous

Old October 27th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

I hope so too, but right now it's only been 5 days since Kenzie went to RB.
So he is adjusting,
I hope he will be okay. I'm glad you can look at those things and sile
gramby. I found Mutts's collar the othet day and put it in a small special
colored black and white cat box, so when Pooky gets a collar, it will go
along for measurement. Love, Kyla

Old October 27th 10, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

I lighted a candle. An Iam sendidng lotz of purrz to dat sweet kitty
Kenzie an hur greeving hoomin.
MeOwy

ai saw yer candle n Meomie copied n pasted awl da messages, n put dem on
Rainbow stationary n sent sem tew Unka Gandalf n dey wuz uh big komfurt tew
him.
Fank yerownself my sweet wife fur yer purrs tew dem.
*Nosepoink*
ai luv yew sew mutch.
Yer efferluvin huzbund
Mosey

Old October 27th 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

"riddik"
On Oct 23, 6:47 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
[...]

Gandalf is devastated, but is working on it. Thank you for your kind
words., Melissa

Kenzie will bee incloodid in da Finull Calling ov Honorees. Unless
Uncle Gandalf wants sumfing diffrint, I'ze yuzing "House of Gandalf"
as her furmull naym.

Mietze

I think that will be fine Mietze. Fank yerownself fur doingh dat fur
himself.

Luffs, en sorrow, Mosey fur hiz hoam.

Rainbow Bridge shirleycatuk Cat anecdotes 17 May 17th 09 02:45 PM
15: Rainbow Bridge David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 07 01:26 AM
Rainbow Bridge MoMo via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 10 January 20th 07 02:35 AM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 May 25th 04 11:32 PM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:15 PM