At the restaurant...

Old October 24th 10, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default At the restaurant...

Meow Kitties,

Rebecca, Pitoonya and mineownself is meetink fur
dinner at Restaurant Tallivent, which is da
restaurant were da whole Community met before
getting on the Orient Express...

http://www.taillevent.com/taillevent/index.php?lang=en#

[Click on the menus to tempt your humans]

for dinner. Awl are infited - who wood like to
join usses?

[Anaïs walks into the Restaurant Tallivent. A
kitty takes her coat and an elegant grey
Chartreaux, in a dark blue pin-stripe suite greets
her.]

"Ah, Mme. Anaïs! How eez yurownself? Pleeze do
come zees way. I haff a table set for siks, buttid
we can alwayz make eet larger eef more Community
kitties arrife. May I get you an aperitif?

"Yes, I'll have a Lillet Blanc, please"

[A tuxie cat silently puts a martini glass of
Lillet in front of her and smiles. She smiles
back, thinking fondly of the members of this
Community, and how they have been through so many
years together...]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2010 3:49:20 PM
Old October 24th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen[_3_]

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:57:16 -0400, Mme. Anaïs
Lachatte wrote:

[A tuxie cat silently puts a martini glass of
Lillet in front of her and smiles. She smiles
back, thinking fondly of the members of this
Community, and how they have been through so many
years together...]

An elderly Himmie is escorted in to the table.
She is well-preserved, and well-dressed in the
"Cotê d'Azure" style: tanned, large sunglasses and
a bit too many gold chains.

"Ah ma vieille! Ca va? [She hugs and kisses
Anaïs]

Ah, I iz so sowwy to hear ob your wink's passink.
Eet eez furry sad. But we are togefur now, and I
haff arribed for zee Ball. Zo, let us haff a long
dinner wif frendz, just like Tiger wood haf!

Anaïs smiles, and lifts up her glass: "To
Friends" she toasts...

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
10/24/2010 3:58:01 PM
Old October 24th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

[...]

finully enuf two eet.
sekretari of fudz beauty, who rekomendz the pidgeon
Old October 24th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T, paw in paw with Amelia and Harri follow Anais into the establishment.
He quickly checks his clothing to be sure it is suitable but he looks at
Harri and Amelia knowing they will look berfectualy beautiful anywhere.
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2010 3:49:20 PM

Old October 24th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

[Rebecca seats herself at the kitties' table and places her order with the
waiter.]

I will start wif da mowse mousse apurrtizer, den da poched samminfishie fur
da mane korse. Fur dezzert, duz yoo hab Micekreem?

[The waiter nods.]

Furry gud, den I will hab da Neeapollitin Micekreem fur dezzert.

Rebecca, handing the menu to the waiter

Old October 24th 10, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:07:19 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

O T, paw in paw with Amelia and Harri follow Anais into the establishment.
He quickly checks his clothing to be sure it is suitable but he looks at
Harri and Amelia knowing they will look berfectualy beautiful anywhere.

Meow, gize!

Welcome! Duz yoo wants an aperitif?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2010 6:26:33 PM
Old October 25th 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Tu frends! We are glad to raize a glass wif mew all, and rememfur.

Lucy, anna Chester
Old October 25th 10, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Oh Bekky, yu hab sutsh gudgud tayzte!
I wyll hab eggzaktlee da sayme, purleeze.
I wun't ordur furr Sundance, but he shud be heer suun.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 25th 10, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

[Sundance arrives]

Oh, luk, it's my 2 favurit girlkitteez -- my wink an my sisfur.

*Headbutt to Pitoonya*

Waiter, I will hab whutever deze girlkitteez iz havin, plus pleez bring a
round uv oysterz fur efurrywun.

Sundance

Old October 25th 10, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Little Kitty somehow got separated from Boo and his family.

I think Ize just gonna stroll around and say hi to all tuh kittees.

Little Kitty, waving her paw as she walks to a table