We'z home frum dat poky place

Old October 26th 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default We'z home frum dat poky place

we hatez dat pwaze we kallz itsef TED, the efil dokture... we all goez at
onze so itz uzuali ofurwhelmin fur da ted helperz, lazt two yearz der waz
eite of uses, anna ted duzint getted really freaked owt but dem ung helperz
duz, dey deserfz skritchinz or poopz at leazt, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
I wuz a bad girl. My meowmie took us 4foots to the place where dey stick
you and putz stuff up your nose. Unca Sammy came along jus to get weighed
cuz he got poked last week. Cash and I got poked. Cash wuz good. Cash is
sogud, he wags his tail when poked up butt!

It tooked 2 of dem dis time to get me from my carrier and a 3rd 2foot to
trim my claws. I knows I wuz bad but I spent last 6 months growing dem
purfect! Sniff. Dey wuz nice about it even thow I scritched one of dem
a bit. My meowmie warnz dem sometimes I is bad so clip first to kep dem
safe frum me. Dey not even charge meowmie to clip mez no more.

Iz home now an being special good. I knowz most kittahs not get so much
care and dey getz sick frum things that cud have been fixed with pokes. I
try be more good next time cuz I knows dey is not wanting to hurtz me.

My meowmie gave me a special treat when we got home even tho I wuz bad.
She unnerstand kittahs so well. She even lit candle fur poor Kenzie-chan.

Old October 26th 10, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ize likez TED. She gifs me heed skritches. Ize haf fun!!

Booker

Last Friday Mr Booker wandered the whole exam room, jumped on the
counter, settled on the bench with a huge yawn (letting everyone know he
was relaxed) and then did his little head tilt to the floor to let paw
know that he wanted pets now. He gave TED headbutts. Will somekitty
please tell him that he is not acting like a cat. He is a disgrace to
his species.

Old October 26th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Hai!

I don like dat place eider but 2 months ago I got sick in the eye and
meowmie took mez and dey wuz berry nice. I wuz not feeling well so just sat
quiet dat time. Meowmie and daddy-2foot and eben my Charlotte 2foot, dey
take turns rubbin sumfing in my eye an I knose it needed so I wuz real gud
and didnt hide nun. My eye all betterz. I gets special little stuff in mai
bowl nows to keep it frum cuming back and making my eye all red and
itchy-hurty.

I wuz bery gud dat day and about getting dat greasy stuff direct on my
eyeball til it wuz all better.

Iz think wez freak dey helpers 2 wen is moi, Unca Sammy and Cash-doggy same
times but Unka and Cash so berry gud. Next time, meowmie has us all get
pokified same time and is furever away in April!

Unka Sammy an I talked and he sez I be ok now. He not unnerstand
long-dark-time really but he great doggy. excep he fart alot sumtimz!!!!

Daisy

Old October 26th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Booker" wrote

Ize likez TED. She gifs me heed skritches. Ize haf fun!!

Booker

Last Friday Mr Booker wandered the whole exam room, jumped on the counter,
settled on the bench with a huge yawn (letting everyone know he was
relaxed) and then did his little head tilt to the floor to let paw know
that he wanted pets now. He gave TED headbutts. Will somekitty please tell
him that he is not acting like a cat. He is a disgrace to his species.

Booker, youz odd kittah but iz ok. Iz odd kittah too. I luv mai doggies an
I getz scared if dey take dem out so I can not see dem when in dat place.

I member wen Cash and I wuz new to forever home. Dey take us both to haff
our teeths cleaned. We has to be sleeping. My bro Cash not seez me and
wakes first and he got scared and nuffing would do butz they bring him to my
beutiful sleeping self. Den he happy.
Daisy

Old October 27th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ok so diz iz whut ursef doez, ursef getz himta fart onna ted, den ursef lukz
all innocint, butta ted iz purnished, OEJ, purlezed wif herown idermint,

Old October 28th 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

OOH! Get Sammy fartz on TED? Dat evil! Fun but evil! Sammy fartz is BAD
stinky!

Meowmie gift us our fav 2nite. Sammy not get any pork liver (he get chiken
neck and wing insted in pork blud). Me an Cash get pork blud an pork liver.
We licks our dinner bowls clean then licks each other clean.

Iz neat eater mostly but wid dat, I just dive in face first! Is so fun! I
tries not to splash but I dives to almos eyeball in it and jus 'enjoys'.

Yooz gets any gud stuffs like dat?

Now 2 see if Sammy fartz bad 2nite... Hez only ben here a month.

Old October 28th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we getz tweetz furm timeta time, owrz tweetz wuz restwited beclawz
offatigerz "kryztalz" deet so saedeemz wuz limited ta klaw klippin day anna
ted bizit day... reglur hoomim meetz wuz whenefur da hoominz eated dem, onze
soft twida gif uses raw chickum wingz... none of uses, not efin chester da
ingester would eat dem, OEJ

Old October 30th 10, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I betteda da Gramby gaff u biez when herself waz dere. We dont much like
people fudz but iffin u duz, you profably gotted sum.
Piglett knowing this would be so.