Some Cat Videos - Are we still having a party? G

Old March 18th 14, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Some Cat Videos - Are we still having a party? G

I got these links in an email from Cat's Pride.

This is cute. Six signs your cat loves you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX79l...ature=youtu.be

Then there is this. Things your cat can do but would look really weird
if people did them:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xUANIvNmYzQ

LOL

Then, how many different meows are there? (Answer: Lots and lots of them.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXUAy...ature=youtu.be

Jill

Old March 19th 14, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 02:02:51 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
I got these links in an email from Cat's Pride.

This is cute. Six signs your cat loves you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX79l...ature=youtu.be

These two are cuties!
Old March 19th 14, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 3/19/2014 1:35 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Judith Latham wrote:
wrote:
I got these links in an email from Cat's Pride.

This is cute. Six signs your cat loves you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX79l...ature=youtu.be

These two are cuties!

Sounds good to me. I'll join in later I need to get into my party dress
first.

Your right, they are two cuties.

Judith

Right I'm back. Got my posh frock on.

I couldn't find the you tube clip again, don't know why. Thanks for
bringing the video to the party.

Sootie has just come in for the night, had some dinner and is now washing
ready for the usual cuddle and game of ping pong ball.

I'm not in work again now until next Tuesday but then I have got a
maths exam.

Still plenty of time to work in the garden and have a good spring clean.

Judith

I got a call a little while ago that I think is kind of exciting. It
was to schedule my ride-along. I'm taking a class at the local police
department called Citizen's Academy. We attend classes on Wednesday
evenings and have three field trips. The call today scheduled my chance
to ride along with the police for four hours. I'm set up for a week
from Friday, from noon to 4:00 p.m. - unless something happens during
that time to make it longer before I get back to the police station. I
think it should be very interesting.

Joy
Old March 20th 14, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 3/19/2014 5:30 PM, Joy wrote:
I got a call a little while ago that I think is kind of exciting. It
was to schedule my ride-along. I'm taking a class at the local police
department called Citizen's Academy. We attend classes on Wednesday
evenings and have three field trips. The call today scheduled my chance
to ride along with the police for four hours. I'm set up for a week
from Friday, from noon to 4:00 p.m. - unless something happens during
that time to make it longer before I get back to the police station. I
think it should be very interesting.

Joy

That's very cool.

Jill
Old March 20th 14, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 3/19/2014 5:02 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 3/19/2014 5:30 PM, Joy wrote:
I got a call a little while ago that I think is kind of exciting. It
was to schedule my ride-along. I'm taking a class at the local police
department called Citizen's Academy. We attend classes on Wednesday
evenings and have three field trips. The call today scheduled my chance
to ride along with the police for four hours. I'm set up for a week
from Friday, from noon to 4:00 p.m. - unless something happens during
that time to make it longer before I get back to the police station. I
think it should be very interesting.

Joy

That's very cool.

Jill

Thank you. I think so too. At the first class we saw the watch
commander's office, dispatch and the holding cells. We also saw the
vehicles used by SWAT, and many of their tools and weapons. Tonight,
among other things, we learned about identity theft. After hearing that
the easiest way for crooks to steal credit card numbers is at gas
stations, I've decided to pay cash for my gas from now on.

Joy
Old March 20th 14, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 3/19/2014 5:30 PM, Joy wrote:
[...]

There is a fairly new kind of theft the police call "sliders". Most
people don't think about someone stealing from their car when they're
standing right next to it, pumping gas. Women leave their purse on the
seat with the car doors unlocked. A car pulls up beside theirs, someone
slides out, opens their car door, grabs the purse, hops back in and the
driver takes off. When I'm out my purse is always on my shoulder. I
*never* leave my purse on the seat of the car.

Jill
Old March 20th 14, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 3/20/2014 2:28 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Joy
wrote:
On 3/19/2014 1:35 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Judith Latham
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Wow! I think that sounds really interesting and exciting.

Judith

Yes, I'm looking forward to it.

Joy
Old March 20th 14, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 3/19/2014 5:30 PM, Joy wrote:
[...]

I put my purse on the floor of the car and lock the doors.

Joy

Where do all those cat videos come from? Joy Cat anecdotes 4 August 16th 11 10:11 PM
cat videos jon Cat health & behaviour 0 July 9th 09 06:20 AM
New Videos CatEyes Cat anecdotes 4 June 2nd 09 01:26 AM
Pet videos katyshultz Cat anecdotes 0 January 11th 06 07:28 PM
Cat videos PattyC Cat health & behaviour 3 September 27th 03 02:01 AM