PK (Pre Kitten) Update - The Money Shot (Long, sorry)

Old August 18th 03, 11:49 PM
Stacey

Default PK (Pre Kitten) Update - The Money Shot (Long, sorry)

Hi all. I went over to visit The Kitten today, on occasion of wishing her a
happy 4 week birthday. She has grown so much! She now resembles an actual
cat, rather than a furry blob. Her markings are becoming quite distinct,
especially around her little face. Her "M" is incredible... very obvious.

I've posted some new pictures http://tinyurl.com/kezr (my first time with
tinyurl) on catslaves/Yahoo for your enjoyment. Two of the shots are quite
x-rated, taken for purely sexual reasons. Could any of you intelligent, well
educated folks identify whether my soon-to-be baby is a girl or a boy? I
have a name in mind of it is a girl... the surrogate meowmie said "She's
full of mischief.. always running around and jumping on her siblings.".
Mischief! Perfect! However, I was thinking Miss Chiff, and it would fit the
"M" on her forehead!!!!

Amway, there are some other fuzzy shots that give you an idea of size and
markings. Also one of Momma Cat cleaning the hoomin smell off her baby.
Momma was a little less protective, contented to lay at my feet and snooze
whilst I fawned over her little one. The Kitten is walking about and curious
about everything. (S)he'd stand still for a moment, look around, and then
zooom off in one direction in a lopsided gait.

The Kitten snuggled under my chin and even gave me a little kiss. She sat
steadily on my shoulder totally happy with herself. I think we'll make a
great pair!!!! I already told her that it is her job to teach that old nasty
d*g, The Moose, a lesson about which is the higher species amongst feline,
hoomin and canine. She said "Let me at 'em!".

Well, I've babbled enough. I can NOT WAIT for September 17th now... how do
adoptive parents do this????

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Old August 19th 03, 12:16 AM
bewtifulfreak

bewtifulfreak wrote:

unless maybe you called it Mr. Cheif

Er, make that Mr. *Chief* ('i' before 'e', Ann)! ~

Old August 19th 03, 12:24 AM
Denise VanDyke

bewtifulfreak wrote:
bewtifulfreak wrote:

unless maybe you called it Mr. Cheif

Er, make that Mr. *Chief* ('i' before 'e', Ann)! ~

You know, Trouble is a nice unisex name...

- Denise (who seems to recall hearing that used as an occasional
nickname for just about every cat she knows)

Old August 19th 03, 12:36 AM
Victor M. Martinez

Stacey wrote:
x-rated, taken for purely sexual reasons. Could any of you intelligent, well
educated folks identify whether my soon-to-be baby is a girl or a boy? I

I'm pretty sure it's a girl. She's adorable! If I didn't have two kittens
right now, I'd get a KF attack...

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 19th 03, 01:53 AM
Brenda Watkins

"Stacey" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

It's a little tricky to tell from a photo, but the kitten looks like a boy
to me. And what a sweet little face - Pea came into the room to see why I
was squealing!
Brenda

Old August 19th 03, 02:59 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Stacey" had some very interesting
things to say about PK (Pre Kitten) Update - The Money Shot (Long,
sorry):

I've posted some new pictures http://tinyurl.com/kezr (my first time with
tinyurl) on catslaves/Yahoo for your enjoyment. Two of the shots are quite
x-rated, taken for purely sexual reasons. Could any of you intelligent, well
educated folks identify whether my soon-to-be baby is a girl or a boy? I
have a name in mind of it is a girl... the surrogate meowmie said "She's
full of mischief.. always running around and jumping on her siblings.".
Mischief! Perfect! However, I was thinking Miss Chiff, and it would fit the
"M" on her forehead!!!!

I checked out the relevant photos, and it seems pretty definite that
your kitten-to-be is a boy. :-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL
Old August 19th 03, 06:10 AM
badwilson

OMG, what a cute little stinker! I want one sooooo bad!!! I think it's a
boy, but not sure.
--
Britta (majorly jealous)
Check out pictures of Vino at:

. ..

Old August 19th 03, 11:52 AM
Stacey

Hi all.

Thanks for all the good wishes and compliments. It seems torn between girl
and boy... I'll have to take a closer look next time using everyone's tips.

I was talking to DH last night and told him my idea about Miss Chiff... he
said if it's a boy we get to name it Anarchy then. SIGH.

Stacey

. ..

Old August 19th 03, 03:33 PM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote
Hi all.

Thanks for all the good wishes and compliments. It seems torn between girl
and boy... I'll have to take a closer look next time using everyone's

tips.

I was talking to DH last night and told him my idea about Miss Chiff... he
said if it's a boy we get to name it Anarchy then. SIGH.

I think there are too much "bits" showing for it to be a girl, but it is
hard to say from this direction. Anyway, boy or girl, s/he is gorgeous. Grey
tabbies are my favourite. You could call him Mischief anyway, couldn't you?
With such a pronounced M on his/her forehead, I think the name has to begin
with an M. ;o)

--
Marina

Old August 19th 03, 06:22 PM
polonca12000

The Kitten is adorable!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Stacey" wrote in message
. ..
Hi all. I went over to visit The Kitten today, on occasion of wishing her

happy 4 week birthday. snip