Who owns whom?

Old December 21st 16, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Who owns whom?

My bedspread is covered with cat hair. I've found that a damp sponge
removes it easily. The problem is that I can never find a time when
there isn't a cat on the bed. Naturally I won't disturb one that is
there, so it seldom gets cleaned.

Joy
Old December 21st 16, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/20/2016 7:40 PM, Joy wrote:
My bedspread is covered with cat hair. I've found that a damp sponge
removes it easily. The problem is that I can never find a time when
there isn't a cat on the bed. Naturally I won't disturb one that is
there, so it seldom gets cleaned.

Joy

Yes, who owns whom? Make a game of it. Okay guys, get up. I'm going
to wash the bedspread! We'll put it back on again when it's dry. Won't
that feel nice and warm and cozy?

I have a different problem. No matter how often I change the
bedclothes, and I only have one cat, I always find I have to sweep off
cat litter from the bottom sheet at bedtime. Cat litter. It's covered
with another sheet and a blanket all day long. I've never seen her
sleeping on that bottom sheet. Yet there's always a bit of cat litter
there when I go to bed. Go figure.

The furminator works for well for removing fluffy cat hair. From the
cats. Not your bedspread.

Happy Holidays!

Jill
Old January 3rd 17, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

I have a different problem. No matter how often I change the
bedclothes, and I only have one cat, I always find I have to sweep off
cat litter from the bottom sheet at bedtime. Cat litter. It's covered
with another sheet and a blanket all day long. I've never seen her
sleeping on that bottom sheet. Yet there's always a bit of cat litter
there when I go to bed. Go figure.

Same here. And as far as I know, Licky doesn't sleep under the covers.
Whenever I find him sleeping on my bed, he is *on* the bed, not in it.
Yet, just as you say, there is always a bit of litter on the bottom sheet
that I have to sweep off before getting in bed. I try not to think too
hard about where that litter has been.

--
A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.
Old January 5th 17, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 1/3/2017 3:30 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

I have a different problem. No matter how often I change the
bedclothes, and I only have one cat, I always find I have to sweep off
cat litter from the bottom sheet at bedtime. Cat litter. It's covered
with another sheet and a blanket all day long. I've never seen her
sleeping on that bottom sheet. Yet there's always a bit of cat litter
there when I go to bed. Go figure.

Same here. And as far as I know, Licky doesn't sleep under the covers.
Whenever I find him sleeping on my bed, he is *on* the bed, not in it.
Yet, just as you say, there is always a bit of litter on the bottom sheet
that I have to sweep off before getting in bed. I try not to think too
hard about where that litter has been.

I hear ya! I have no idea how the litter managers to get through the
top sheet and a blanket when Buffy *never* gets under the covers. It's
a mystery!

Jill