Happi Purrdai Noffempurr Kitties!

Old November 1st 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Default Happi Purrdai Noffempurr Kitties!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

( effen da too d*gs )

Noffempurr

1 - Amelia
5 - Clawdia
9 - Bailey
11 - Scratchem
15 - da Bear d*g
20 - Sirius
24 - Aunti Mabel d*g

Ani omissionz or mistaykes is da fault of the sekritari. Let us know
and wee will fix it one ov too ways.
Eether post a reply to this in the newzgrup or use da email

Da Purrdai Kitties

Old November 1st 11, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Dare MUSS be more kitties borened in Noffempurr. Do you have their
naims and purrdais?
The Purrdai Kitties

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:16:42 -0700, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

Hippo Burdy tu yuz awl.
Pit2nya

.. .

Old November 1st 11, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Happi purrdai Amelia

Mosey, fur hiz famli

Hippo Burdy tu yuz awl.
Pit2nya

"Purrdai Kitties"

Old November 1st 11, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 14:01:45 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Happi purrdai Amelia

Mosey, fur hiz famli

Thank you!

I am anxiously waiting to see how my hoomins will spoil me this evening.

Amelia
Old November 1st 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 1 Nov 2011 21:05:20 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 14:01:45 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Happi purrdai Amelia

Mosey, fur hiz famli

Thank you!

I am anxiously waiting to see how my hoomins will spoil me this evening.

Amelia

fudz wood be a gudgud start!
beauty
Old November 1st 11, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

fudz wood be a gudgud start!
beauty

Definitely! I'm hoping they'll come up with some turkeybird, or some ham,
or some roast beast, or some whipped cream, or some turkeybird with ham
and roast beast with whipped cream!

Amelia
Old November 1st 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Da gramby azza birfday in noffember anna her jus bouted herself a prezzie
but noffink furr uz. Her promized her wud git sum ham anna we kud haff some.
O t licking his chops and knowing it will be the shaved stuff so eating
won't be much of an effort. We will get her kard anna git enuf for ennie
cats dat wuntz sum.

Old November 2nd 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:38:55 -0700, Purrdai Kitties wrote:

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

( effen da too d*gs )

Noffempurr

1 - Amelia
5 - Clawdia
9 - Bailey
11 - Scratchem
15 - da Bear d*g
20 - Sirius
24 - Aunti Mabel d*g

Ani omissionz or mistaykes is da fault of the sekritari. Let us know
and wee will fix it one ov too ways.
Eether post a reply to this in the newzgrup or use da email

Da Purrdai Kitties

Happy Purrday, November kitties - and to you too, Amelia!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/1/2011 8:03:34 PM
Old November 2nd 11, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 16:58:27 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Da gramby azza birfday in noffember anna her jus bouted herself a
prezzie but noffink furr uz. Her promized her wud git sum ham anna we
kud haff some. O t licking his chops and knowing it will be the shaved
stuff so eating won't be much of an effort. We will get her kard anna
git enuf for ennie cats dat wuntz sum.

I lucked out - I got fish sticks! I LOVE fish sticks! I think I want to
have birthdays more often.

Amelia