Piglett has a Brain Burp

Old November 14th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Default Piglett has a Brain Burp

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:12:02 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

O hi Aed, Nice to see you again. I didn't know you kitties had such a
large presence in Scotland and Ireland.
Learn something new every day
I want to ask, why would any cat want to kiss a mouse? is there some
magical thing about that?
Just wondering .

Mosey

I beleef dat it has to do wif da Kissymouse holiday

Aed
Old November 15th 11, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I iz notted sure but we willz find owt, trudi
"Meowy" wrote in message
On Nov 12, 9:16 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
sinze we haz hadda kissa mowze partee at urown howze da lazt kuple of
yearz
i thinkz i wuld likta go sumwhere elze, Trudi"Mosey =^..^="
wrote in message

Trudi, ai fink yu habnt hurd frum Jack cuz hiz sektitary haz uh bad kold

An doze dat rnt goin tu da winking in Scotland, weh kan hab uh
Kissamouse
party at me n Meowy's big home,
iffen datz umkay wiff da rezt uf da Community..
weh kan tayke uh vote onnit.

Mosey

i iz hopin jack iz ok wiffa date of owr winkin it wuld be berree kule
notta
hafta trafel, trudi
"
To all you girl and boy cats, it seems since we will be in Scotland
ofver
Kissamouse, we kud haff our pardie dere and den sellebrate da nu year.
Dem Skotz haz furry nize drinkz so I hearz.

what diz meanz, Miss Willow anna kompanie, iz dat u hazta git more new
klozes at toonyas plaze. Here is grambys kard anna I know her haz all
of her billz paid.

Piglett looking through her closet to see what she needs.- Hide quoted
text -

Butted ar dere kissibl mice in Scotland?
MeOwy, wundering boutted dat.

Old November 15th 11, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat iz gud newz OEJ
"Community Kitties" wrote in message
Butted ar dere kissibl mice in Scotland? MeOwy, wundering boutted dat.

Us kitties of da Second World have quite a presence in Scotland (almost
as big a presence as in Ireland), and I can assure yourownself dat dere
plenty of mousies of all sorts in Scotland, includin kissibl ones.

Aed

Old November 15th 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 14, 2:12*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Butted ar dere kissibl mice in Scotland? MeOwy, wundering boutted dat.

Hai mai sweet bootiful wink...ai dunt noe, ai hab neber seed uh mousie at
awl. Nope.
Hav yu?
*nosepoink*
Mosey

Us kitties of da Second World have quite a presence in Scotland (almost
as big a presence as in Ireland), and I can assure yourownself dat dere
plenty of mousies of all sorts in Scotland, includin kissibl ones.
Aed

O hi Aed, Nice to see you again. I didn't know *you kitties had such a large
presence in Scotland and Ireland.
Learn something new every day
I want to ask, why would any cat want to kiss a mouse? *is there some
magical thing about that?
Just wondering .

Mosey

I hab seen menny mice, fangs tu mine mommycat Caliope, hoo brotted dem
to us bitties, effen wen we wuz reel BIG bitties. Awso, gnaow i gotta
lotta widdl stuft mice dat Meowmie hab brotted fwum da stor wapped in
pwastik. Dey ar effuryware under effryfing.

I hab neffur kisst wun ob dem, akshully.
Maybe dis yeer. MeOwy

No Burp yet not totally OT tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 0 February 26th 11 10:25 PM
Deer Piglett Will in New Haven Cat community 6 February 20th 11 07:29 PM
Piglett is home Granby Cat anecdotes 8 June 11th 10 06:16 AM
Piglett is in the hou Granby Cat community 11 June 10th 10 09:42 PM
Piglett Granby Cat community 5 February 22nd 10 09:00 PM