The bitties are gone!!! YAY!!!!!!

Old July 9th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default The bitties are gone!!! YAY!!!!!!

I can't BELIEVE that Meowmie had the NERVE to bring in two absolutely
UGLY bitties!!!

It was repulsive. They were wandering about and playing with MY
springy toy and on MY cube. I don't care if I haven't played with it
for over a year, it's still MINE!!!!

And they little upstarts were so horrible!!! Romping around and
tripping over their OWN feet. They couldn't even WALK much less RUN
properly and daintily like a PROPER QUEEN. Even as a kitten i didn't
look or act like THAT.

One of them was batting around a jingle ball and batted it towards ME.
He ran up to me wanting to play, but a good hiss sent the little brat
RUNNING. HA!!! That'll teach the little squirt.

But last night Mama Kristen took one of the little twerps away. Mama
Kristi was just oooo'ing and ahh'ing over the other one. It was just
DIGUSTING!!!! And the ugly little thing was rolling on his back and
showing his big fat belly. And Mama Kristi was tickling that ugly
belly and KISSING IT!! EWWWWWW!!!! I wanted to hork up a hairball, on
her BED.

And then this morning, Mama Kristen took the bitty AWAY!!! YIPPEE!!!!
I wanted to JUMP for JOY!!!!

Now tonight the hoomins are staring at their computer thingys and i
jumped into the lap of Mama Krist and she gave me a very good scratch.
How happy it is to be without bitties!!

Mischief

Old July 9th 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
[...]

(laughing) Yeah, bitties are annoying! That's why I ran to momma Jill.
She only has da birdie and it's okay, it stays in da cage. I get all da
attenshun and da hugs and da skritches from momma Jill. No ofer kitties get
dat frum her. Be glad da bitties are gone; dey are mostly not a gud fing.

Persia

Old July 9th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

And then this morning, Mama Kristen took the bitty AWAY!!! YIPPEE!!!!
I wanted to JUMP for JOY!!!!

Now tonight the hoomins are staring at their computer thingys and i
jumped into the lap of Mama Krist and she gave me a very good scratch.
How happy it is to be without bitties!!

Mischief

(laughing) Yeah, bitties are annoying! That's why I ran to momma Jill.
She only has da birdie and it's okay, it stays in da cage. I get all da
attenshun and da hugs and da skritches from momma Jill. No ofer kitties get
dat frum her. Be glad da bitties are gone; dey are mostly not a gud fing.

Persia

Whut's life without bitties like? I had one, and now she's seriously
out of hand--er, out of paw, and she's not really a bitty, anymore But
she is kind of nice to cuddle up with when it's chilly, I 'll admit.
And she's sort of fun to play with. Oh well, since she's MY bittie, I
guess she can stay.

Francesca

Old July 9th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Shiral wrote:
[...]

I dunno, but momma Jill fot about getting da fishes in dis fing she called
da tank. Dey swims around and are in da water. I doan like da water.

I doan bofer da bird (Peaches) but she doan know about da fishes. Dey look
yummy to me and dey doan haf da fethurs. Fethurs are messy. Fish, dey hab
dese bones but dey crunch easily. I stole wonna her salmon burgers the ofer
nite. Okay, she cotted me, but she let me have half of it. Jill is a good
meowmie!

Persia

Old July 9th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Whut's life without bitties like? I had one, and now she's seriously
out of hand--er, out of paw, and she's not really a bitty, anymore But
she is kind of nice to cuddle up with when it's chilly, I 'll admit.
And she's sort of fun to play with. Oh well, since she's MY bittie, I
guess she can stay.

But does she still act like one? When the bitties were here and
falling all over the place I just want to walk over and smack them and
show them how to do it right! Bitties need to be kept in LINE!

Mischief

Old July 9th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
Whut's life without bitties like? I had one, and now she's seriously
out of hand--er, out of paw, and she's not really a bitty, anymore
But she is kind of nice to cuddle up with when it's chilly, I 'll
admit. And she's sort of fun to play with. Oh well, since she's MY
bittie, I guess she can stay.

But does she still act like one? When the bitties were here and
falling all over the place I just want to walk over and smack them and
show them how to do it right! Bitties need to be kept in LINE!

Mischief

You loved it, you can't deny it!

Jill