Purrs for 2 furbabies on way to the 'Bridge please

Old July 17th 06, 02:07 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Kraut

Default Purrs for 2 furbabies on way to the 'Bridge please

Would like to request purrs for 2 furbabies that were sent on way to the
'Bridge this past week please. They were both strays that that were hanging
out at my daughters.

The first was a new stray that had only been coming around for about a week
and was about a year old I would say. It was nothing but skin and bones when
I managed to get it and take to shelter. Was told had Feline Lukemia.

The second one I just took to the emergency animal hospital today after
feeding him for about the last year and a half.

He came in the AM but would not eat. It looked like he had a sore on his
nose so I figured that was why he would not eat.

He came back later and I tryed to feed him but no go. He meowed and I could
see that his bottom lip was missing as well as the injured nose. In the
process of grabbing him to get in the carrier I could see his tongue was
bright red when he was trying to bite me.

His nose was burned as well as his tongue and his bottom lip destroyed. I
have no idea what happened to him. He could not eat or swallow and was
drueling all over the place. The person at the emgency said that I was doing
the right and kind thing having him put down. If so why do I feel so bad?!?!
A grown man standing in the pet emergency room crying over some dumb cat!!!

I would love to find out what happened to him and if it was a case of abuse
do the same to whomever did it to him. I know that is not the Christian way
but I can not help it. These people that let their unfixed pets run loose
to cause more strays and / or abandon them deserve the same.

Please send some purrs on the way for these two furbabies.

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Reply to news groups for all to see please.

Old July 17th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:07:29 GMT,
(Kraut) wrote:

[...]

Purrs and warm snuggles from Cinder. I lost my older sister Beast 2
years ago and I know what you're going through.
I'm sure that Beast is at the Bridge feeding tunas to your babies,
and that they are drinking nip tea.

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old July 17th 06, 02:54 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Upscale

"Kraut" wrote in message
the right and kind thing having him put down. If so why do I feel so

bad?!?!
A grown man standing in the pet emergency room crying over some dumb

cat!!!

It's always hard sending an animal that doesn't deserve it on their way. You
did the right thing hard as it was. Condolences.

I would love to find out what happened to him and if it was a case of

abuse
do the same to whomever did it to him.

If that person exists, I hope you find them.

Old July 17th 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

"Kraut" wrote in message
. com...

[...]

Pit2nya meatloafs, and starts purring the 2 furbabies to the Bridge
Soo sorry for your loss...Dyna (RB) will help welcome them as they
come over the bridge.
Sylvia M.

Old July 17th 06, 01:19 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Barb P

Been there done that Kraut...I feel the same way as you when wanting to find
out what makes people abandon and abuse their pets! Aggravates the pits out
of me! :{

--
Where will you spend eternity? In the Smoking or Non-Smoking Section?
"Matthew" wrote in message
You were crying because you care

. com...

Old July 17th 06, 01:21 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Barb P

Ohh gee,Gaz....now my keyboard's all wet :'(

--
"Gaznapiro" wrote in message
Would like to request purrs for 2 furbabies that were sent on way to the
'Bridge this past week please. They were both strays that that were
hanging out at my daughters.

Although I know there is nothing that can ease your pain, maybe you can
find a little cosolation in this poem.

May I go know?

Do you think the time is right?
May I say goodbye to pain filled days and endless lonely nights.
I've lived my life and done my best an example tried to be.
So I can take the step beyond and set my spirit free?
I didn't want to go at first, I fought with all my might.
But somethings seems to draw me now to a warm and living light.

I want to go, I really do. It's difficult to stay.
But I will try as best I can to live just one more day.
To give you time to care for me and share your love and fears.
I know you're sad and afraid, because I see your tears.
I'll not be far. I promise that, and hope you'll always know,
that my spirit will be close to you wherever you may go.

Thank you so for loving me. You know I love you too.
That's why it's hard to say goodbye and end this live with you.
So hold me now just one more time and let me hear you say,
because you care so much for me, you'll let me go today.

(Joshua Lee Beavers)

--
Gaznapiro
http://orphanedkittens.kruimelhuis.nl/

Old July 17th 06, 01:35 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

six cats form a circle and purr for the cats taking the trip, and in
addition they purr healing purrs for a kind human, Tiger stands and
headbutts the human, for his house
. com...

Old July 17th 06, 06:19 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

On July 16, 2006 9:07 pm, Kraut wrote:

[...]

Purrs fur their spirits. Their suffering is at an end and they'll met
all the fine cats that have gone on before them. Someday we'll all
meet again and we'll all be in a better place.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old July 17th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Barnabas Collins

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:07:29 GMT,
(Kraut) wrote:

His nose was burned as well as his tongue and his bottom lip destroyed. I
have no idea what happened to him. He could not eat or swallow and was
drueling all over the place. The person at the emgency said that I was doing
the right and kind thing having him put down. If so why do I feel so bad?!?!
A grown man standing in the pet emergency room crying over some dumb cat!!!

Sorry to hear about your losss.

I'd point out it may not have been abuse. Maybe the cat was cold,
got on somethign to stay warm and burnt itself? Maybe there was
a house fire, the cat got burnt saving it's kittens from the house?
Don't automatically assume abuse. A while back there was a cat on
the news who was burnt badly, there was a house fire, the cat went
into the hosue five times and pulled out five kittens. The cat ended
up dying but it saved all five kittens in the process.

In the meantime both cats will be waiting for you at rainbow bridge.

Purrs, Purrs, and more Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 January 10th 06 05:47 AM
Purrs from a purr-less Lisakatt Cat anecdotes 20 December 20th 05 10:39 PM
Purrs and Headbutts Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 05 10:23 PM
Purrs, please? JBHajos Cat anecdotes 37 December 16th 05 03:40 AM
Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM