Winter Dandruff

Old November 23rd 13, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Winter Dandruff

On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:33:13 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
I don't really know how old Persia is. I'm guessing 15 or so. But this
spritz works. It seems to hydrate her skin so it's not as flaky. And
yes, as she's getting older her fur is a little more "scraggly".

It's quite possible it's only be me who is concerned about the dandruff.
I think she looks much prettier without it. The spritz (it's a very
fine mist) doesn't soak her fur. Not like dunking her in a bathtub.

Hmm, I'd like try some of the ideas in this thread. Spicey gets dandruff,
and doesn't groom as well as the others. Well, maybe someday when she's
more tolerant of brushing.

Cat Dandruff jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 12 July 13th 11 02:32 PM
Dandruff jmcquown Cat anecdotes 5 October 2nd 07 09:53 PM
Kitty dandruff? Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 12 August 9th 06 05:18 PM
Cat Dandruff andy749 Cat health & behaviour 5 October 1st 05 04:14 AM
Dandruff? Christina Cat health & behaviour 45 January 18th 04 03:00 PM