Wine glasses - not entirely OT

Old November 18th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

Default Wine glasses - not entirely OT

I was looking for some specific handpainted wine glasses and entered a
general search term and found these adorable wine glasses. I had to sha

http://www.wildpennies.com/catbubblewineglass.htm

Julie

Old November 18th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Julie and Sam wrote:
I was looking for some specific handpainted wine glasses and entered a
general search term and found these adorable wine glasses. I had to
sha

http://www.wildpennies.com/catbubblewineglass.htm

Julie

Those are so cute! Too bad it says Wholesale Inquiries only.

Jill

Old November 18th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Julie and Sam wrote:
I was looking for some specific handpainted wine glasses and entered a
general search term and found these adorable wine glasses. I had to
sha

http://www.wildpennies.com/catbubblewineglass.htm

Julie

Those are so cute! Too bad it says Wholesale Inquiries only.

Jill

I see a problem with that site when you do wholesale you are supposed to say
what they minimum order is up front.

I am a wholesaler and personal would not even give this site a second look
unless they told me up front before I had to call to find out specially long
distance

Old November 18th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Matthew" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Julie and Sam wrote:
I was looking for some specific handpainted wine glasses and entered a
general search term and found these adorable wine glasses. I had to
sha

http://www.wildpennies.com/catbubblewineglass.htm

Julie

Those are so cute! Too bad it says Wholesale Inquiries only.

Jill

I see a problem with that site when you do wholesale you are supposed to
say what they minimum order is up front.

I am a wholesaler and personal would not even give this site a second look
unless they told me up front before I had to call to find out specially
long distance

Sorry forgot to add very cute glasses

Old November 18th 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
gracecat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Julie and Sam wrote:
I was looking for some specific handpainted wine glasses and entered a
general search term and found these adorable wine glasses. I had to
sha

http://www.wildpennies.com/catbubblewineglass.htm

Julie

Those are so cute! Too bad it says Wholesale Inquiries only.

Jill

I see a problem with that site when you do wholesale you are supposed to
say what they minimum order is up front.

I am a wholesaler and personal would not even give this site a second look
unless they told me up front before I had to call to find out specially
long distance

Depends.. I shop in a lot of specialty gift shops run by eccentric women who
look for a business to put all the treasures they come across. By
"wholesaler" I got the impression this is the type of business owner they're
catering too. It's just a couple women making a dollar on their talent, not
seeking conglomerate shelving of their product. At least in my eclectic
shopping, the word 'wholesaler' in this case means they approve of resale
rather than the technical info most larger cooperations put under the fine
print

And they are cute cute glasses. I wonder if they do custom work.

Grace

Old November 18th 06, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
gracecat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Julie and Sam wrote:
I was looking for some specific handpainted wine glasses and entered a
general search term and found these adorable wine glasses. I had to
sha

http://www.wildpennies.com/catbubblewineglass.htm

Julie

Those are so cute! Too bad it says Wholesale Inquiries only.

Jill

I see wholesale inquiries.. but nothing that says "only"

Grace

Old November 18th 06, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

gracecat kirjoitti:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Julie and Sam wrote:
I was looking for some specific handpainted wine glasses and entered a
general search term and found these adorable wine glasses. I had to
sha

http://www.wildpennies.com/catbubblewineglass.htm

Julie
Those are so cute! Too bad it says Wholesale Inquiries only.

Jill

I see wholesale inquiries.. but nothing that says "only"

Grace

That's what I thought too. And when you look at Order Info, they tell
you they accept all major credit cards and how they ship etc. and at the
very bottom they give the number if someone wants to place a wholesale
order. So it's not *only* wholesale orders, but *also*.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old November 18th 06, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Christine K. wrote:
gracecat kirjoitti:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Julie and Sam wrote:
I was looking for some specific handpainted wine glasses and
entered a general search term and found these adorable wine
glasses. I had to sha

http://www.wildpennies.com/catbubblewineglass.htm

Julie
Those are so cute! Too bad it says Wholesale Inquiries only.

Jill

I see wholesale inquiries.. but nothing that says "only"

Grace

That's what I thought too. And when you look at Order Info, they tell
you they accept all major credit cards and how they ship etc. and at
the very bottom they give the number if someone wants to place a
wholesale order. So it's not *only* wholesale orders, but *also*.

So the website is misleading! I can't afford wine glasses, but they are
terribly cute!

Jill

Old November 18th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

gracecat wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Julie and Sam wrote:
[...]

I'm not at all sure I understood what you just said! Their web site says
"wholesale" but you don't think they want to sell it in mass quantities?
Then why bother with the wholesale monicker? Just sell the glasses in sents
to whomever. I also agree with Matthew, if it's wholesale they should be
specifying a minimum order. They don't do so, which should mean anyone can
buy a set of 6 glasses. So there was no reason to specify wholesale on the
web site, unless, of course, they don't know what "wholesale" vs. "retail"
means.

The glasses are sweet, and if hand-painted then definitely worth the price.
But I don't get your grasp on wholesale. Maybe it's because I haven't
really slept in a week

Jill

Old November 19th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen