A dog's adventure

Old July 6th 11, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default A dog's adventure

Oh hai Starr da Dogg
ai hab hurd sutch nise fingz ubawot yew n ai dunt gno minny dogs at awl. ai
heer yew r vury kyoot. yeUP.

ai wunder were Mable Anne n Cash pup wint, Trudi?? Daisy-chan da cat dunt
pozt heer no moar, Nope .
ai dunt fink dey wike usses inny moar.

Mai mommy got inbited tew joyne dere Yahoo groop, but mai mommy nise n sed
"no fanK yew, ai kant git involdud wif INNY unuthur groop, cuz ai kan sit
fur long n Mosey poztz heer, n no offense tew yoo at awl"

ai hoap dey rnt mad wiff usses. siiiiiiiii

Mosey , MeOwy n da rezt uff owr big fambleh

well ursef kan bizit anee time, Trudi, thinkin der mite be a page inna
skort buk fur poochez,

"Starr da Dogg"
Hihi! Starr da Dogg here again.

Sure enough, yesterday da humans decided it was time to go back to
Illinois. I decided to ride with Mama in her car, 'cause she has more
room and 'cause I didn't get to see her for almost a WHOLE WEEK! We drove
into town to drop the new key with the real estate lady, and most of the
downtown roads were closed off. They were getting ready for a parade - it
was so cool! All of the people sitting on the curb, and all of the cars -
it was the neatest thing ever!

Then we went to visit the new dog park in Newton. I have been there once
before with Mama, but this time Mama and Papa with took me, and they let
me off my leash. I got to run all over the park - it was the coolest
thing ever! There were no other doggies there, but I could smell that
there had been bunches of them. I got to run all over the park, and got
to chase skwirls, and I had a great time. Then we all got onto the road.
We stopped every hour or so to let me walk the humans, and when we got to
the big big river we stopped so the humans could get some lunch and share
it with me. They both had tuna sandwiches, and they let me have some. I
love tuna - it's the best stuff ever!

We finally got home in the afternoon, and I got to run in my own backyard
again, and I got to visit with my best buddies in the whole world, the
kitties. And then I went to sleep, 'cause it had been a really busy
weekend.

Anyhow, we're all home now, and I told Ranger all about the truckstops
named for him, and I've snuggled all the kitties and both of my humans,
and now I'll let you kitties have your newsgroup back. Thanks!

Starr da Dogg

Old July 6th 11, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Hihi Star Da Dogg, we oour houze lubz doggies. Dere iz one at da grambys
barekittens house but we don’t git to see herself anni more sinze dem all
gotted madd. Gramby mizzez da doggie and so duz we. U iz wlekome to join
uz annietimez u wantz. Speckaliee sinze urown hooman iza honorariee cat.
Piglett knowing this is so.

Old July 6th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Starr da Dogg

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:11:52 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Hihi Star Da Dogg, we oour houze lubz doggies. Dere iz one at da
grambys barekittens house but we don’t git to see herself anni more
sinze dem all gotted madd. Gramby mizzez da doggie and so duz we. U iz
wlekome to join uz annietimez u wantz. Speckaliee sinze urown hooman
iza honorariee cat. Piglett knowing this is so.

Hihi Piglett! Thanks - I will try to come here as often as I can get my
lazy hoomins to post fur me. And you are welcome to come to our howse any
time to visit! All kitties are welcome! Kitties are the bestest!

Starr da Dogg