Sweetpea went to da brijj today

Old July 4th 11, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Sweetpea went to da brijj today

Dis is Tigger .. I am de only kitty left here. Meowmie and Paw tuk
Sweetpea to da emerjensee animal hospital dis morning and he wuz sent to
da brijj. He wuz furry sick - not eating or drinking or anything. He had
cancer monsters in his belly and meowmie new it wuz time fur him to go.
She is furry sad since we lost our little Cookie just 8 weeks ago. Now I
am da only kitty in da howse. Sweetpea wuz my litter- mate.

Tigger

We are so very sorry to hear this. All of us will be purring for you and
your humans.

Amelia
Old July 4th 11, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 09:57:43 -0700 (PDT), conniepo
wrote:

Dear Kitties,

Dis is Tigger .. I am de only kitty left here. Meowmie and Paw tuk
Sweetpea to da emerjensee animal hospital dis morning and he wuz sent
to da brijj. He wuz furry sick - not eating or drinking or anything.
He had cancer monsters in his belly and meowmie new it wuz time fur
him to go. She is furry sad since we lost our little Cookie just 8
weeks ago. Now I am da only kitty in da howse. Sweetpea wuz my litter-
mate.

Tigger

O noes! dis is awl sew unfare! kittehs ar suposta wif longur dan dis!

Anna da cancurmonsturs ar suposta stay awae, beclaws kittehs doen smoke,
anna alwais eets gudgud fuds.

Ai em sew sew sorri dat Sweetpea wentid tu da brij.

butted win a kitteh iz sew sik, dats da bested pwase fur dem tu goez,
efen if da hoominz wat wuffed dem sew much, iz lefted behind, wif awl
der gweefs.

ai iz sendink mani mani purrz fur awl da hoominz dat luffed Sweetpea.

Tigger: gnow yu haf da importunt job uf consolink awl da hoominz dat ar
sew sads gnow

ai gnow yu kin du dis importunt job.

lorili
Old July 4th 11, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Diz iz sadsad nuuz.
Not a gud way tu b-kum an olny kitty.
Catdolenzez ru yu an yur famblee

P2nya & Anti Sylvia

Dear Kitties,

Old July 4th 11, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Jul 3, 2:25*pm, riddik wrote:
On Jul 3, 12:57*pm, conniepo wrote:

Dear Kitties,

Dis is Tigger .. I am de only kitty left here. Meowmie and Paw tuk
Sweetpea to da emerjensee animal hospital dis morning and he wuz sent
to da brijj. He wuz furry sick - not eating or drinking or anything.
He had cancer monsters in his belly and meowmie new it wuz time fur
him to go. She is furry sad since we lost our little Cookie just 8
weeks ago. Now I am da only kitty in da howse. Sweetpea wuz my litter-
mate.

Tigger

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Purrs and condolences from our House...each loss
stands alone, but how hard it must be to lose two furs so close
together.

I would like to add both Sweetpea and Cookie to the Walk ov
Remembranz, but cannot find your House of name.

Melissa with Neko, Azad and Ella

Dey wuz Cookie and Sweetpea - House of Poutre

Tigger
Old July 4th 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 3, 5:57*pm, conniepo wrote:
Dear Kitties,

Dis is Tigger .. I am de only kitty left here. Meowmie and Paw tuk
Sweetpea to da emerjensee animal hospital dis morning and he wuz sent
to da brijj. He wuz furry sick - not eating or drinking or anything.
He had cancer monsters in his belly and meowmie new it wuz time fur
him to go. She is furry sad since we lost our little Cookie just 8
weeks ago. Now I am da only kitty in da howse. Sweetpea wuz my litter-
mate.

Tigger

Dis is sadsad - we dusnt want ennymore kittiez goin tu thu Bridje.
Purrs fur Sweetpea an his jurney to thu Bridje, we hopes it wus gentul
n Sweetpea notted feelin eny more pain noaw. Cuddles fur yureselfness
n yure own Meomie n Paw - dey must be sadsad.
Wees started da purrin masheen n sendin dem tu yu awl.

Twee lurkin Gordon Kittiez
Old July 6th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I am sorry I missed this but want to say we send our purrs and prayers to
those left behind.

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

Wee is so sorry!
Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.

On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 09:57:43 -0700 (PDT), conniepo

Dear Kitties,

Old July 6th 11, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

"John Ross Mc Master" *wrote in messagenews:6s9117592714u72d88jre1er67t8bh6gj6@4ax .com...

Wee is so sorry!
Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.

Deer Gramby,

Fangu fur your purrs and prayers. Meowmie and Paw are still upset and
dey keep on petting me. I'm afrayd dat my fur will be all rubbed off
soon!

Tigger
Old July 7th 11, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Gramby red diz anna haz wadder kommink out of herown eyes. She thinks to
herself, this is the cost of loving cats, we always outlive them. But, it
is oh so worth it. Lizzie not understanding what all the sadness is about.

"ingold1234 (at)yahoo (dot)com (Gandalf)" wrote in message

On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 09:57:43 -0700 (PDT), conniepo

Dear Kitties,