hello effuryone

Old February 2nd 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default hello effuryone

hihi i'm back!!! some uf dose greeblings got into meowmies pooter, dunno how
but meowmie kept yellin atta pooter then ventually she went an gotted a new
one. I can't sit onna top uf dis one cos tha thingy she stares at is too
thin. anyways we is bak now, an i'll tell you how we all is. first uf all we
had a great kissamouse wif lotsa yummy fings to eat anna jingly balls anna
cloth mice that smells reel good. tha gang uf orange is reely big anna eats
too much fuds, meowmie is tryin to get a job fur more toonas fur us, but cos
she has small hoominkittens she says it is hard, but i unnerstans cos of
havin kittens mineself. my little violette has moved up tha road to a furry
nice hoomin fambly wif fif grown up kids an she is tha only cat so she will
be furry furry spoilt. paw says she has a betta house than we do now. i
finks he is a bit jealous. cos he ses she has a view. i dunno what it is but
he finks it is sumfin gud so it mus be. of course i teleported up fust to
check it out, anna it is furry nice an big an the hoomins looks tidy and
nice. ann no dogs an she will be indoors. so i am furry happy wif violettes
position, an i haf to find places fur one or two uf the boys now. obviously
it has to be somewhere just as gud as they are furry well brought up liddle
cats and only worf good hoomins who will serve them properly. the furrin
cats are still heer, but i is keepin them in line. so efferyfing is gud here
an i hope you is all well. i am glad to be able to catch up wif you all. Mme
anais did yew get my email? anna did my sekrit santa gift get through? i
wasn't sure iffn customs would let it through.

Old February 2nd 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:38:00 +0000, meee wrote:

hihi i'm back!!! some uf dose greeblings got into meowmies pooter, dunno how
but meowmie kept yellin atta pooter then ventually she went an gotted a new
one. I can't sit onna top uf dis one cos tha thingy she stares at is too
thin. anyways we is bak now, an i'll tell you how we all is. first uf all we
had a great kissamouse wif lotsa yummy fings to eat anna jingly balls anna
cloth mice that smells reel good. tha gang uf orange is reely big anna eats
too much fuds, meowmie is tryin to get a job fur more toonas fur us, but cos
she has small hoominkittens she says it is hard, but i unnerstans cos of

snip

Hihi! Wez missed you! We was worried dat sumfing might haf happened to you
or yourz hoomin. I'z glad it just da pooter being bad.

An datz great about findin a gudgud Forever Home fur Violette! You'z a
good kittymom.

We'z on a adventure now - sailing down da rifers of France on a hotel
barge. Want to join usses?

Tabitha Fluffytail

Old February 3rd 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
news
[...]

oh, what fun!!! yes purlease!!!

Old February 3rd 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[...]

Meow! It's furry good to see you here again! If you'd like to
come, we're having a memorial service for Capt. Midnight, The
Good Luck Black Cat, who went to the Bridge on December 20, 2005.

Have you been fixed-when-not-broke yet?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old February 3rd 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

No, next week. meowmie is tryink but paw has tha car all day anna his boss
won't let him haf a day off. meowmie is furry cross. but i haf been indoors
alla time so is ok she ses. tha vet is long way away anna buses here wont
let me on.

Old February 3rd 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:38:00 GMT, meee's little, agile paws typed:

Hihi Jasmine!

Yes, yur emayle gottid thru, an I posted to da groop 'bowt yur
'pooter gremblings.

I'ze doink jus fine, an we iz on a hotel barge lazily making owr way
thru the canals of Burgundy.

Pleeze joyne usses!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/2/2006 9:03:49 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old February 3rd 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I rather fink I will. Do you mind iffn I don't bring the kittens? They are
rather big and furry boisterous. I would like a break, to be honest. and
they will probly tip over the boat anna drop me inna wata. It's nice to be
back amongst sivilized pussycats.
.. .

Old February 3rd 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Jazmeeen! Welkum bak! Itz furry gud to see yoo agin!

Mme. Anaïs did tell ussez abowt yur pooter purroblimz. It wuz furry
neglijint uv yur hoomin to take so long to git thingz fixed, but at leest
yoo iz bak now.

Ize glad da kittinz iz doing gud -- it sownz like yoo razed dem furry well,
an dat liddle Violette [small sniff remembering the departed Miss Violette]
haz dun furry well fur herownself.

Ize tryin to fingk whut happinned wile yoo wuz in Komyoonikahdo. [Whare iz
dat enneway? It sownz like a sittee in Japan?] We had a Kissamouse partee
dat wuz lotsa fun. Yoo alreddy knowz abowt da krooz dat we iz on; we will
see yoo when yoo git dere, an we duznt mind if yoo duznt want to bring da
kittinz. My brofur Sundance haz bin tawkin to sum film purrdoocerz abowt
showin dere filmz at his film festible, an I fingk Pitoonya (hiz noo
girlkitteefren!) iz helpin him pik owt sum more filmz dat kitteez wud like.
Az I rekallz, Pawstralia haz a gud film indusstree, duznt it?

Datz awl da nooz frum heer fur now. Hurree up an kum to da krooz wif ussez!

Yur fren,
Rebecca

Old February 3rd 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Rebecca" wrote in message
. net...
Jazmeeen! Welkum bak! Itz furry gud to see yoo agin!

Mme. Anaïs did tell ussez abowt yur pooter purroblimz. It wuz furry
neglijint uv yur hoomin to take so long to git thingz fixed, but at leest
yoo iz bak now.

yes, I punished hur by hurkin nex to da couch sevral times, and the kittenz
has made a bigbig hole inna couch to hide in. That'll teech her!!

Ize glad da kittinz iz doing gud -- it sownz like yoo razed dem furry
well, an dat liddle Violette [small sniff remembering the departed Miss
Violette] haz dun furry well fur herownself.

Yes, i wuz partikularly keerful to find a furry gud home fur liddle Violette
as she haz a furry speshul name so she is speshul to all uf us fur keepin
the remembranse uf ower deer Miss Violette. As she is jus up tha road I fink
she will be able to port in an join us from time to time.

Ize tryin to fingk whut happinned wile yoo wuz in Komyoonikahdo. [Whare
iz dat enneway? It sownz like a sittee in Japan?]

I dunno I definitely haznt been in japan.

We had a Kissamouse partee
dat wuz lotsa fun.

Oh, I waz reely lukkin forward to that kissamouse partee...I got mine sekrit
santa pressent anna kittens are still enjoyin tha jingly balls sekrit santa
sent them!!

Yoo alreddy knowz abowt da krooz dat we iz on; we will
see yoo when yoo git dere, an we duznt mind if yoo duznt want to bring da
kittinz. My brofur Sundance haz bin tawkin to sum film purrdoocerz abowt
showin dere filmz at his film festible, an I fingk Pitoonya (hiz noo
girlkitteefren!) iz helpin him pik owt sum more filmz dat kitteez wud
like. Az I rekallz, Pawstralia haz a gud film indusstree, duznt it?

oh, yess, anna Meowmie has made sum videos uf tha kittens, it is furry
komplikated but i will try to figure out how to get them onna innernet fur
yew all to see. Annyways it is reel good to be back.