We wented in da OUT yesterday!

Old February 6th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default We wented in da OUT yesterday!

Hi kitties,
Ryan and I, (Diana), had a surprise eysterday morning. We suually
are just allowed to peek through the door, but Ryan was
disp[laying definite sines uv cabin feever and Fred held da door
open an said it wuz OK to go out just fur wonce. We had a ball!
We explored da carport and da garage an all da driveway and Ryan
effen wented a couple or six feet out onto da road. Der wuz no
kars onna count uv it being Sunday mornin and effurryfing wuz wet
and we didn't go beyond that. Cinnamon neffer got as far as da
door. He wuz tuu scared. We duzzent know why. But we hada grait
adfenture and Ryan was calmer and quieter fru da rest uv da day.
It wus funfunfun!!!

Diana

--
Regards,
Fred.

Old February 7th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

OOh! Neat. WE only get tu go owt in the owt-rume whut has a glass
wall.

We duz dat wennever we can, ushully, but LAST time Meowmie opened dat
door, dere was WITE MONSTERS all offur ower out rume! Dat wuz OK as
long as dey were away frum kitty-feets an' we wuz on de conkreet floor,
but Blue aksidentally STEPPED on a WITE MONSTER an' it bit hur feets
and she ran ran ran away bak intu de compartment.

Meowmie sez wen we moof tu ower noo compartment dere is a pat-ee-yo but
weze kinnot go in de owt unless we take hur onna string becus de fence
is high offa de grownd an' we cud go under.

We'se will haf tu fix dat.

Sprout, OWT reporter.