A Valintine fur Pitoonya

Old February 13th 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A Valintine fur Pitoonya

Pleez clik on dis link to see da Valintine I kreatid speshully fur yoo.

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV...5646M94795540Y

If yoo haz ennee trubble seein it, lemme kno an I will tell da sekkaterry to
figger owt whut iz wrong.

Lub,
Sundance

Old February 14th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sundance wrote:
Pleez clik on dis link to see da Valintine I kreatid speshully
fur yoo.

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV...5646M94795540Y

If yoo haz ennee trubble seein it, lemme kno an I will tell da
sekkaterry to figger owt whut iz wrong.

Lub,
Sundance

Wy fangyu SunnyDanz...
I kaynt get tu it rite neow, dum pooter problems...
Mine sekkerterry had fone co. owt, notta wire problem...
just had egztra fyltur on were shudunt....
iz woiking wiff provider, iz on da telly thingy neow...
eer iz gettin tyred...buttid maybee soooon, effin tuday, it
mite be fixt.
----
----
2 howerz laytur...
meowmee ho it wuz hokay...hur kud yuze cyburspase...
den NO agin sigh
--------
So Sunnydanze fangu agin furr da Valintyne, I yam shur it iz
b-u-t-fol.
I may be abul tu see it...sumday...
If e-mayl an ngs die, i'm shur yull unnerstand iffin yu duzn't heer
frum me
fur uh wyle...so furr emayle woikz tho cburspace duzent...sigh...

Wy iz mine Meowmee doin MMS???

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old February 15th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, nonononono! Yoo makez it sown like I wont see yurownself fur a longlong
time! Pleez make yur Meowmie git fingz fiksed rite away! If she kant, I
will be furri loneli heer waitin fur yoo...

Sundance, very distraught at the thought of not hearing from Pitoonya

Old February 15th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sundance wrote:
[...]

Pitoonya puts her hed undur Sundances chin and nuzzlez

Ahhhh yu iz sooo sweet, ta wurree bowt pour liddle me
an mine purroblemz. It'l be ho kay ebenshulee.

Meowmee rebooted an I got tu see yur deer sweet lufferlee
kard,
but da innernet died b-furr I kud resiprokaye.
Yu kno I wud if I kud, but I kant so I wunt.

Du ya wanna go tu da Valentyne danze wiff me???

Pitoonya AKA....

Old February 15th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Oh, nonononono! Yoo makez it sown like I wont see yurownself
fur a longlong time! Pleez make yur Meowmie git fingz fiksed
rite away! If she kant, I will be furri loneli heer waitin
fur yoo...

Sundance, very distraught at the thought of not hearing from Pitoonya

Pitoonya puts her hed undur Sundances chin and nuzzlez

Ahhhh yu iz sooo sweet, ta wurree bowt pour liddle me
an mine purroblemz. It'l be ho kay ebenshulee.

Meowmee rebooted an I got tu see yur deer sweet lufferlee
kard,
but da innernet died b-furr I kud resiprokaye.
Yu kno I wud if I kud, but I kant so I wunt.

Du ya wanna go tu da Valentyne danze wiff me???

Pitoonya AKA....

Oh, Toonya, uv corse I wantz to go to da dants wif yoo! I wudnt go wif
enneekittee else, in fakt I purrobly wudnt go at awl if yoo wuznt dere.

Ize glad yoo liked da Valintimez kard. It duznt matter dat yoo kudnt
ressy... resipper... send me wun. Itz enuf uv a Valintime juss to be wif
yoo.

Sundance, nuzzling back