Dey r putting Tiger Kitteez in da BAFFTUB

Old July 6th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Dey r putting Tiger Kitteez in da BAFFTUB

On aminal plamet rite now. Dey shud gnot DO dat too da pour babeez.

--
WooToo
Old July 6th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On aminal plamet rite now. Dey shud gnot DO dat too da pour babeez.

--
WooToo

Dat's just mean. Dey shudn't be dooin dat mean stuff to dem, an
specially not puttin dat stuff on da TV. It might gif some hoomins ideas.

Sammy
Old July 6th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:27:09 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

On aminal plamet rite now. Dey shud gnot DO dat too da pour babeez.

I dunno. I'ze been gettink baffs in da bafftub since I wuz 12 weeks
owld! An I still does effurry munf, den gettid dried wif a
growlmonster pet dryer.

Itz a liddle annoyink, but, y'kno, da fings we gurlz do to luk
bootiful!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/6/2008 2:04:44 PM

Old July 6th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:27:09 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

On aminal plamet rite now. Dey shud gnot DO dat too da pour babeez.

I dunno. I'ze been gettink baffs in da bafftub since I wuz 12 weeks
owld! An I still does effurry munf, den gettid dried wif a
growlmonster pet dryer.

Itz a liddle annoyink, but, y'kno, da fings we gurlz do to luk
bootiful!

But we haf owrownselves ways uv getting baffed. The civilized way, wif our
tungs!

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred
Old July 6th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T againz anna now I seez what u all iz talkinbk bout. Baffs
don hurt, I don mine but Pig doez and Willow iz like a sak of snakes to
wash, so da gramby syz.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:27:09 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

On aminal plamet rite now. Dey shud gnot DO dat too da pour babeez.

I dunno. I'ze been gettink baffs in da bafftub since I wuz 12 weeks
owld! An I still does effurry munf, den gettid dried wif a
growlmonster pet dryer.

Itz a liddle annoyink, but, y'kno, da fings we gurlz do to luk
bootiful!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old July 6th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yoo knowz, it may seem funnee, but I fingkz dat tigerz akshully LIKEZ bein
in waddermonsterz. Not me, tho -- I stayz far away frum dem, essept da wunz
in owrown dringkin bowl.

Rebecca

Old July 6th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby says dat wif all da hooman stuffz in da air and on da ground, or
floor, dat a baff iz a gudgud fing to get.

Old July 6th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 6, 2:22 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T againz anna now I seez what u all iz talkinbk bout. Baffs
don hurt, I don mine but Pig doez and Willow iz like a sak of snakes to
wash, so da gramby syz.

Maggy May: Uncl Bill telld ussen dat tigers WIKE da water an offun get
in da river oar lak wen demselvez iz in da wiled. An Uncl Bill iz reel
old, sew he gnows a lot.

WooToo: An wee wached an da widdle tigers an dey did gnot seem two
mined too much. In fac, one bitty tiger fell aswee

Maggy May: Wee will investirogate mor. Uncl Bill gnows a lot, becuz
hee iz so old, butted wee wanna mak shoor. An DEN wee iz gonna get sum
tiger bitteez four ussen too tak car ub. I bin hepin a naybor wiff too
fostur bitteez but wee kant keep dem.

WooToo: Haff we menshuned how OLD Uncl Bill iz enuff thymes? Wut bout
hiz long hair?