Abducted strays?

Old October 14th 03, 11:46 AM

In , on 10/14/03
at 05:48 AM, equalizer said:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:59:49 GMT, wrote:

You're an asshole. Who drew the irture for you -- I know you could not have
done it.

LOL! I think you need someone to operate your keyboard for you -- I SEE you
can't do it for yourself!!

PS -- Nice Google posting history. I invite everyone else to check it out.
This little moron might mot be from Mass, but he sure acts like it, LOL!!

As befo I have a carpal tunnel injury that causes things like that -- of
course you being a know-it-all asshole would make fun of someone with a
problem.

As to the rest of your post; I can see you are on the edge of becoming an
on-line STALKER -- This mean you have serious emotional problems and I touched
your hot buttons by pointing out a truth; *You are an asshole.

See someone about changing your meds. What you have is not working!

eq

In , on 10/13/03
at 01:32 PM, equalizer said:

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 00:38:48 GMT,
wrote:

SNIP

Next time I want advice, I will find people with a few more smarts and
socialization skills then I see here -- because, well you know -- I don't know
how be tactful about this, but everyone who is aware of the situation in the
neighborhood thinks something is wrong, -- as in there is more going on here
then is apparent. e.g., the motivations of the persons who took them might not
be as noble as you people are assuming. (I just didn't go into that part in
the initial post).

dork-o-meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
!----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----!
/\
!!

Old October 14th 03, 05:11 PM
frlpwr

MaryL wrote:

(snip)

I haven't responded to your earlier messages, but I would like to point out
that those who did reply could only use the information that you provided.
You now say that "I just didn't go into that part in the initial post." It
is important to include as much information as possible because we can't
infer information that isn't provided.

What more information could you possibly need? The facts are simple.
Without any prior discussion, someone removed two stray cats that
another person had been feeding and sheltering. How would you feel if
this happened to you?

Old October 14th 03, 09:04 PM
Sharon Talbert

I am afraid I don't see the problem. I am always thrilled when I discover
someone has taken home a homeless cat or kitten. Not that I would leave a
half-dead momcat and her kitten outside in the first place. (But that is
perhaps another conversation.)

Sharon Talbert
Friends of Campus Cats
www.campuscats.org
Old October 14th 03, 10:30 PM
frlpwr

Sharon Talbert wrote:

I am afraid I don't see the problem. I am always thrilled when I discover
someone has taken home a homeless cat or kitten.

Really? You mean I could come to Seattle and take a couple of your
"campus cats" without speaking to their cargegiver and you would be
"thrilled"? What kind of a "friend" are you?

Would you adopt out one of your socialized cats to a couple who lived in
a small trailer with four other cats?

No group I know would and that includes the public shelter and the SPCA.

Old October 15th 03, 12:59 AM

I don't bother looking up nonsense whining, posted by people like you
equalizer; E.g., assholes don't get that kind of attention. Now smarten up,
grow up and shut up.

BTW, bozo bowen was a student at Colorado University who among other things,
was was stalking me on the internet. He is a nut job. -- After awhile I
contacted the administration there. They have shut him down. -- His is a case
of someone who certainly did need to have his meds checked. Now don't you
look smart. NOT!

In , on 10/14/03
at 04:38 PM, equalizer said:

http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=me....net&lr=&hl=en

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:46:44 GMT, wrote:

SNIP

See someone about changing your meds. What you have is not working!

Search Result 1
From:
)
Subject: Bowen out of meds again
Original Format
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy, comp.os.os2.misc
Date: 2003-08-01 00:16:22 PST

bozo boy,

Your assignments for the day are;

1. ask your professors about the cache and end user productivity question.

2. Search goggle for the list of guns you posted. (Calling me a scum bag
means you know it is out there to be found, and you're scared).

3. Learn the meaning of "persecution," since you use it.

4. Check with the Doc about your meds. What you have is not working. Tell
him you can't remember anything or think clearly, and everyone thinks you're
an asshole.

Search Result 2
From:
)
Subject: bowen take your meds
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc, comp.os.os2.advocacy
Date: 2003-08-26 18:43:20 PST

Gee, bowen did you take your meds at noon??? This morning you said I didn't
contact anyone there and was a liar for saying I did. Now you say I did, but
you're A-ok... When in fact you don't have a clue about who I did contact or
what was said, or where it went from there. But I'll give you hint; It
wasn't the CUPD.

Search Result 3
From:
)
Subject: Au secours, Help, Ayudo !!!!!
Original Format
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc
Date: 2003-06-29 17:35:09 PST

See a shrink about your meds. What you have is not working.

Without that ecs **costs** more then OS2
Oh really none of the fudsters is able to do a bit simple math, each child
in a kindergarten learns even before it comes in scool: He claims alredy
that $159.-- is much more than $270.-- he'd spent for the very first 2 years
and had spent now multiple times again!

You are mixing me up with some else. See your shrink about changing your
meds.

See the shrink. Your meds aren't working.

Search Result 4
From:
)
Subject: marty-jeff-the mallard out of meds again
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc
Date: 2003-08-22 19:21:10 PST

Archive: Marty amode/jeff glatt/the mallard -- one of the resident assholes
in the OS2 newswgroups -- completely misses the point --- SCUMBALLS LIKE YOU
HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!

To repeat the earlier notice; "Your input is nonsense and ignored. No ecs
users has ever tried to produce any facts. -- You however have tried to place
people who ask questions on lists that will insure they will receive spam --
thus making you an A-No. 1 **Scumball** -- that even your ecs pals here
thought was decadent behavior.

Now go play your asshole games somewhere else. " -- Unless you want to do
something intelligent; like provide that list of drivers that you get in ecs
that cannot be found anywhere else and list the features that snake oil booby
wants you to buy to find out...

Search Result 6
From:
)
Subject: marty-jeff tries to cover up another lost boyfriend
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc, comp.os.os2.apps
Date: 2003-07-08 22:02:43 PST

Archive:

What needs to stay out the OS2 newsgroups is you marty amodeo/jeff glatt-the
mallard. You are a person looking for flame wars. You got one. Its all
about you and your lost boyfriends.

Read on, since you like snipping. Or get out here and stay out.

ARCHIVE:

Dear Asshole; AKA, marty amodo/jeff glatt-the mallard Its okay. We know you
are upset because you can't find a boyfriend. You show up here all ****ed off
and angry everytime you lose one. -- If you would stop this obsessive
behavior, you could stop hearing the truth about yourself on the internet.

As it is, you can't bring yourself to grow up. Maybe a change in meds will
help. In any event you keep making me post the truth about why you are here
starting flame wars. So here we go again with what you snipped for the third
time since last night -- when you started this nonsense again. (You know a
normal person would learn to just shutup and go away, but you keep coming back
like a stupid mule. Its why I call you asshole);

Search Result 7
From:
)
Subject: [FUD4] The Ed Report - 9/2002
Original Format
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc
Date: 2002-09-20 15:15:34 PST

nurse read the labels on your meds to you. Another voice, that you don't
know, might sound different and there might be a new treatment you don't
know about too.

Search Result 8
From:
)
Subject: ecs is quite more worth than anything [FUD4] letoured asshole can dream of.
Original Format
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc
Date: 2003-10-13 02:53:19 PST

Stop mixing your meds hubert. Anyone can but OS2 from IBM -- Except ofcourse
for ecs spammers like you.

Search Result 9
From:
)
Subject: More insane drivel from Eddie LeTard!
Original Format
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc, comp.os.os2.advocacy
Date: 2003-10-05 06:29:50 PST

REPOSED, in shorter sentences so jimmy will be able to read it:

Go away jimmy. You're a little two-bit asshole who has spent the last 4 months
whining, "mommy, mommy he said I use windows."

Furthermore, you have been told over and over, that CHURLS -- that is, "a
childish idiot," does not have respect without proof -- and I am not going to
take the time to check all your old post headers to see if you are liar or
just a simple idiot -- I also am not the only one who said you used windows.

**Now see the shrink about changing your meds. What you have is not
working.***

Search Result 10
From:
)
Subject: hubert still can't find
www.IBM.com
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc
Date: 2003-07-10 08:35:14 PST

Well hubert, only a complete idiot would have trouble finding www.IBM.com and
PassPort Advantage. -- You have that problem. You have told us many times
that it does not exist. Yet it does. So we have conclude that you are a
complete idiot. Maybe changing your meds would help. The end of the story
is that you are clearly not a normal person. You are ecs shill who will lie
and claim some point that only a complete asshole would take. Now get out of
the OS2 newsgroups and stay in the ecs news groups where you belong.

Search Result 11
From: )
Subject: Pharmaceutical Corp Nazis Want To Ban Non-Prescript. Vitamins
Original Format
Newsgroups: soc.culture.yugoslavia, soc.culture.usa, alt.conspiracy, soc.culture.german, soc.culture.british, soc.culture.australian, soc.culture.russian, soc.culture.greek
Date: 2002-05-13 05:45:09 PST

In , on 05/13/02
at 11:32 AM, "Can ya hear me now?" said:

wrote in message
. net...

Because he's an asshole troll -- He is probably also bipolar and comes here
when his supervision is not around and he gets away with not taking his meds.

It seems you have the same response for everyone. As far as the meds are
concerned, perhaps you should start taking something to calm you down?

I'm perfectly calm. You're the one who is upset over being asked to prove your
case that President Carter never did anything -- we can see it your ranting
and showing up here trying to defend a bipolar troll. Maybe you will be need
meds before this is over eh?

Search Result 13
From:
)
Subject: harrassment?
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.love
Date: 2002-01-27 21:31:22 PST

In , on 01/27/02
at 12:25 AM,
(KARAMESL0V) said:

because I found the posts to be very antagonistic and I was not going to
stoop to this person's level to engage in an arguement over immature and
petty comments. I will say this much, having read several posts by Dr. Web,
Leturd actually is mild in comparison.

Did you forget to take your meds?

Search Result 14
From:
)
Subject: I apologize to one and all--I have an itchy trigger finger on this foggy gray morn.
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.creative.writing
Date: 2001-10-24 15:56:59 PST

In , on 10/24/01
at 09:55 AM, "Hull" said:

Maybe moron is not the right word. Maybe delusional is more accurate.
Face it, if anyone here was a good as those who have won awards,
including the Pulitzer, they wouldn't be here! So maybe moron was the
right word after all.

You take my paragraph from another thread, mix and match it to get
what you want and think its smart? -- It time for the doctor to
check your meds.

Search Result 19
From:
)
Subject: poor jason, he wants to be arrested
Original Format
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy, comp.os.os2.apps, comp.os.os2.misc
Date: 2003-08-05 17:25:07 PST

In , on 08/05/03
at 04:53 PM, Jason Bowen said:

Posting to usenet is more important than reporting a felony to Eddie. Eddie
is the most cowardly person that any of use have had the misfortune of coming
in contact with. I'm assuming that it's because of his wretched parents and
their inability to raise a decent member of soceity. One can only surmise how
awful his home life must've been.

Oooooo, poor jason. He is upset because I haven't reported his bizarre
behavior and gun collection to CSU authorities. He needs attention, you see.
And he thinks that this is the way to get it. -- He will be reported in my
time. His lack of control in this is driving him to stalk and harass me on
the internet in every location he can find. He needs a change in meds...

Search Result 20
From:
)
Subject: the mad german brain farts again
Original Format
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc, comp.os.os2.advocacy
Date: 2003-08-04 02:31:34 PST

Archive:

hubert, you don't have access to my computer or the CDs where the archive is
-- so you can't possibly know what I have or don't have. What you have shown
use here is that you are an asshole, without anything anything to say -- but
so mad that you spout off like an idiot who doesn't know when to shut up.

Get your meds checked hubert. What you have now is not working.

Old October 15th 03, 01:01 AM

Having trouble explaining what you think??? -- Why don't you stop
hyperventilating -- and get those meds checked!!!

In , on 10/14/03
at 04:47 PM, equalizer said:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:46:44 GMT, wrote:

In , on 10/14/03
at 05:48 AM, equalizer said:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R22452636

Old October 15th 03, 01:04 AM

In , on 10/14/03
at 04:54 PM, equalizer said:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:46:44 GMT, wrote:

In , on 10/14/03
at 05:48 AM, equalizer said:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:59:49 GMT,
wrote:

You're an asshole. Who drew the irture for you -- I know you could not have
done it.

LOL! I think you need someone to operate your keyboard for you -- I SEE you
can't do it for yourself!!

PS -- Nice Google posting history. I invite everyone else to check it out.
This little moron might mot be from Mass, but he sure acts like it, LOL!!

As befo I have a carpal tunnel injury that causes things like that -- of
course you being a know-it-all asshole would make fun of someone with a
problem.

As to the rest of your post; I can see you are on the edge of becoming an
on-line STALKER -- This mean you have serious emotional problems and I touched
your hot buttons by pointing out a truth; *You are an asshole.

See someone about changing your meds. What you have is not working!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B17414636

our not human, are you? I think you're actually a very poorly written troll
bot in Perl script, or more likely, Tandy Basic.....

I remember a nifty little utility like you back in the 70's written for the
PDP11. Of course, it was much sharper.......
Keep working on it though!!

I always get your kind of idiotic reaction. It happens whenever I take a
complete asshole to task and best them. Now why don't you just admit to
yourself that you're stupid and shut up???

eq

Old October 15th 03, 01:11 AM

In , on 10/14/03
at 09:30 PM, frlpwr said:

Sharon Talbert wrote:

I am afraid I don't see the problem. I am always thrilled when I discover
someone has taken home a homeless cat or kitten.

Really? You mean I could come to Seattle and take a couple of your "campus
cats" without speaking to their cargegiver and you would be "thrilled"? What
kind of a "friend" are you?

Would you adopt out one of your socialized cats to a couple who lived in a
small trailer with four other cats?

No group I know would and that includes the public shelter and the SPCA.

FWIW, I wasn't in today, but there were two calls from the animal control
officer who works at the shelter who was helping me with these cats -- they
are not happy with the situation either.

Old October 15th 03, 01:22 AM

In ington.edu, on 10/14/03
at 01:04 PM, Sharon Talbert said:

I am afraid I don't see the problem. I am always thrilled when I discover
someone has taken home a homeless cat or kitten. Not that I would leave a
half-dead momcat and her kitten outside in the first place. (But that is
perhaps another conversation.)

The animal control office and the shelter I was working with doesn't sure your
thinking. BTW, these cats were not homeless; they were sheltered, during the
day and the night, fed and given attention -- by me and the kids and their
parents across the street. It was the bimbo next door who did nothing for them
-- and who the cats ran from -- that decided they had to go.

PS: Her roommate got so ****ed over this, that she is moving out tonight.

Connect the dots!