Purr request for furry pal on way to bridge.

Old May 27th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Purr request for furry pal on way to bridge.

On Wed, 27 May 2009 07:23:03 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

purring trudi for her house
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 25 May 2009 21:34:19 -0400, kraut
wrote:

Purrs requested for one of my strays / neighborhood cats that I have
been feeding that started it's trip to the bridge this AM. Was on my
way to feed them this AM when I seen it laying along a busy street
gone from being hit by a car evidently.

Hopefully if it had to go it was actually a stray and not someone's
pet that they let out and will not return now. It ruined my whole day
seeing it laying there.

Purrs requested please.

TIA

Purrs for the kitty and for your heart.
Cinder

Thanks all

Old June 2nd 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Proooffftt!

We sendz purrz an waggaz fur da unknown kat. Iffen it haz no wun to
meet at da Bridge, bye-n-bye, it can look fur owr mommy an daddy
sumtimez wen da time comez.

Chuggz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old June 2nd 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I finkz dere iz alwayz sumone or dog or cat to meet
efferyone dat goez dere and walk akroz da bridj wiff dem. It jus haz ta be
sooz.

Old June 3rd 09, 08:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

We haz bin purrin fur dat kittee, we juss kudnt git Meowmie to post heer
abowt it befur.

Sundance

purr request cl Cat anecdotes 11 November 23rd 08 07:22 PM
Purr request Joy Cat anecdotes 3 July 30th 08 01:37 AM
update on Purr Request for Roo - he's gone to the bridge - TW Aim Cat anecdotes 9 December 30th 07 12:34 AM
Purr request Joy Cat anecdotes 41 June 30th 07 02:53 PM
PURR REQUEST Matthew Cat anecdotes 9 June 29th 07 09:07 PM