Road trip continues

Old June 5th 14, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Road trip continues

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
What does every one think about staying in the campground tonight?
"It
sound like a good spot to me. Maybe we'll got to meet the other
kitties
and doggies that Archibald said were here." Lucy Lu is thinking that
the
FBI and police were looking for big RV's. They can't be the ones, can
they.

Lucy Lu

[Amelia, having hoovered up all the food on her plate, stifles a
burp.]

That sounds like a good idea to me. I haven't been camping in a long
time. In fact, I think I'm about ready to head that way. How about
everybody else? Archibald, thank you for a truly wonderful tour! ANd
that buffet was wonderful. If you get an opportunity, you're welcome
to pay us a visit at the campground. I believe Fluffy Kitz stocked up
the fridges in the RVs, so we can offer you a nice little dinner
tonight.

Amelia

I wanna sleep inna down sleeping bag,
an rowzt hot d*gs,
an towzt mushmellowz,
an make s'morz!!!
An we kin sing kitty-sowngz tuu!
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee, gettin kayreed uhway

Old June 5th 14, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/5/2014 12:40 AM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I wanna sleep inna down sleeping bag,
an rowzt hot d*gs,
an towzt mushmellowz,
an make s'morz!!!
An we kin sing kitty-sowngz tuu!
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee, gettin kayreed uhway

The kitties pull into the campground and park the RV's in a semi circle.
With the flip of a few switches screen houses slide out from the side of
the RV's. Once they are in place the kitties zip up the zippers that
will connect it into one big screen house. In the center of the area is
a fire pit and wood. Low benches surround the fire pit.

The kitties start a fire and set out food and drinks. They place a few
cushions between the low benches. "Pi2onya, the fire is ready to roast
hotdogs." Lucy Lu hands her a long handles fork for the hotdog.

Lucy Lu
Old June 5th 14, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

That sounds like a good idea to me. I haven't been camping in a long
time. In fact, I think I'm about ready to head that way. How about
everybody else? Archibald, thank you for a truly wonderful tour! ANd
that buffet was wonderful. If you get an opportunity, you're welcome to
pay us a visit at the campground. I believe Fluffy Kitz stocked up the
fridges in the RVs, so we can offer you a nice little dinner tonight.

Amelia

[The kitties and doggies leave the Arch and head for their vehicles,
then the convoy pulls out onto the streets of St Louis. Traffic is light
at this time of day, so they quickly find themselves on the peninsula of
land where the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers join. driving slowly,
they find th deserted road leading to the kitty campground.

As they pull in they spot an RV just inside the entrance with some large
dogs sitting around. Further in they see a fancy RV with a couple of
kitties with curly coats sitting in front of a camp fire, while a couple
of kittens play tag up in the branches of nearby tree. Harri parks the
Harrimobile close to the other RV, and the other vehicles arrange
themselves into a nice circle. Those kitties and dogs who prefer to
sleep in tents pitch them inside the circle. Harri and Amelia approach
the two kitties sitting in front of the camp fire.]

Harri: Good afternoon! I'z Harri Roadcat, and deze are the RPCC kitties.
I hope you don't mind if we'z camp near yourownselves.

Kitty 1: Nein, not at all! You are all quite velcome. I am Rex, dis is
Regina, and t'ose monkeys playing in t'e tree are our kits. Ve are
quite anxious to meet more kitties- and goggies, as I see you are
travelling wit some - as we are on vacation, trying to see some of t'is
wonderful land.

Amelia: Very good! Thank you for the welcome. It looks like your kits
are having a wonderful time. If you don't mind my asking, how is it that
you two have some beautiful curly coats?

Kitty 2: Well, ve are Devon Rex kitties. Devon Rexs all haf t'is curly
coat. It can actually be a chore, trying to keep the kits coats clean.

Amelia: Your coats are beautiful. Quite remarkable.

[While this discussion is going on everybody has started swatting at
mosquitoes. As Archibald had predicted, they are starting to appear by
the thousands.]

Rex: I see you noticing t'e mosquitoes. Here, you might wish to you our
insect repellant.

[Amelia starts rummaging around in her waist pack, finally coming out
with a black pendant that she clips to her collar. She flips a switch on
the side of the pendant and all of the mosquitoes within 5 feet of her
disappear in a puff of smoke.]

Rex: Oh my! Can you perhaps tell me where one might obtain one of t'ose
pendants?

Amelia, calling back towards the HarriMobile: Sammy, would you please
bring me the red box from the storage compartment? And bring that tiki
torch too!

[Sammy comes trotting up with a cardboard box and a tiki torch. Amelia
starts handing out bug-zapping pendants to everyone, while Sammy sets up
the torch.]

Amelia: Flip the pendant switch up if you want to vaporize the bugs, or
down if you just want to repel them. And now that Sammy has the tiki
torch set up, let me turn it on...

[Amelia reaches up and flips a switch on the tiki torch, and all of the
mosquitoes within 30 feet of the torch go up in flames.]

There - all set!

Old June 6th 14, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

Wow-oh-wow, watta set-up!!!
Pi2onya thredz uh hotdog onto the fork and meowz out tu the others...
Cummon offurr an joyne me, deze wyll be d'lishuz!

Pi2önya

Old June 7th 14, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_5_]

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Amelia T Cat"
[...]

Nommy..wyl YU mayk Meh une uf dem s'morz P2nya? Pweez?

Mosey-hoo haz uh sweet toof.

Old June 7th 14, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Amelia T Cat"
[...]

Shur! Yu furzr unrapp da Hoyshee Chokolit bar, an poot it on
da greyum krakur, an I wyll start da marshymellow toaztink.

P2nya

Old June 8th 14, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Amelia T Cat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Cash looks concerned amd makes a fast trip back home to check. Yes,
all 3 of them had their heartworm this month.

Cash sniffs politely and starts talking: "Ladies and Gentelmen cats,
I'd love the campground but please be sure you have heartwormies
protections on. Wez takes ours in pills us doggies anna Daisy-chan
getz herz inna her flea protector meds. Heartwormies are very bad
stuff an you gets dem frum mosquitos. Doggies gets dem more cuz we haf
to pee outside but dey kin kit kittahs too. Dez real baddies."

Cash gets licked by Iowna and Daisy-chan who know he barely survived
the treatment and his case was so bad, he's got all sorts of joint
issues.

Daisy-chan gets an idea. She scampers off for a second to talk to a
wise-cat who gives her a testing pad. She scampers back and puts it
out for all.

"If youz steps on dis you getz a little prick anna den watch da screen.
Iffin it shows green wif a box, youz not got heart wormies anna are
protected. Iffin it turns greenwif no box, you dont have heartwormies
but could getem. Iffin it turns red, you gotem. Iffen it turns blue,
you hadem. Iffin it turns blue wif a green box, you hadem but are
protected frum gettin em again. If blue wif no green box, you had em
but kin getem again."

Daisy-chan waits a moment then steps on the box. The screen is green
with a greenbox.

Iowna steps forward and gets a green screen with a green box.

Cash steps forward and gets a blue screen with a green box.

Daisy-chan breaks out meds to take as long as the box is green and
waits for others to test themselves.

Old June 9th 14, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/5/2014 11:16 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Lucy Lu walks over to Rex and Regina " Would you like to join us for
supper? We are roasting hotdogs right now but we have other food. Later
we are going to make s'mors."

Re gina: "We would love to join you. What is a s'mors?"

Lucy Lu:You start by roasting a marshmallow over the fire. That makes it
start to melt.The marshmallow is put on a gram cracker with a piece of
chocolate and topped with another gram cracker. We have special
chocolate that is good for kitties and doggies"

Regina and Rex gather the kits and follow Lucy Lu. The cats move a bit
to make room for Rex and Regina by the fire.

"Would you like to roast a hotdog?"

Rex takes a fork and sticks 4 hotdogs on it.When they are ready he calls
his kits over to eat. The kits scamper down a tree and sit by their
mother. "Where are your manners? Wash your paws before you eat and thank
the kitties for inviting us to join them."

Lucy lu
Old June 10th 14, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_5_]

[...]

We look forward to camping in a tent and telling ghost stories. yeUP.
Of course, this is after we eat a good dinner.
Thank you Archibald.
Mosey, Pookykat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old June 11th 14, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/10/2014 6:03 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:

[...]

Grab a cushion by the fire. Would you like to roast a hotdog? If you do
we have long forks right over there. Do you know any ghost stories?

Lucy Lu