Waving 'hihi' from the Rainbow Bridge

Old July 7th 14, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
KitTen[_2_]

Default Waving 'hihi' from the Rainbow Bridge

Peaking in to see in any of my old frendz were still here. Itz ben a while, I think 10 years ur so.

Old July 7th 14, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On 7/7/14 12:37 PM, KitTen wrote:
Peaking in to see in any of my old frendz were still here. Itz ben a while, I think 10 years ur so.

I rememfur you, KitTen. We miss you.

Amelia T Cat

Old July 7th 14, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
KitTen[_2_]

On Monday, July 7, 2014 1:37:27 PM UTC-4, KitTen wrote:
Peaking in to see in any of my old frendz were still here. Itz ben a while, I think 10 years ur so.

Itz gud to be remembered. Rainbow bridge is nice with lots of butterflies to chase but yer not allowed to keep em if you catch em.
Old July 8th 14, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Monday, July 7, 2014 2:44:19 PM UTC-4, KitTen wrote:
On Monday, July 7, 2014 1:37:27 PM UTC-4, KitTen wrote:

Peaking in to see in any of my old frendz were still here. Itz ben a while, I think 10 years ur so.

Itz gud to be remembered. Rainbow bridge is nice with lots of butterflies to chase but yer not allowed to keep em if you catch em.

I herd dat dey gotted armord mousies, so no one gets hurted. Say hello to mine borther, da Bear. He is a big blak Lab, yoo can't miss him.

Samanfa Shih-Tzu

Glad you stopd by. I am Samanfas sisfur an shee is cyoot.

Squeakytoy Shanell
Old July 8th 14, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

KitTen wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Peaking in to see in any of my old frendz were still here. Itz ben a
while, I think 10 years ur so.

Face and Roscoe peek in with Aunti Mabel. They know kitTen only from
the other side. They peer about and grin as Iowna finds kitTen and
licks a cheek, not being hampered by lack of sight since she has none.

Satisfied Iowna sits down and hopes for her nose to get a boink but
she'll be happy if she just feels a brush. If she's really lucky, she
might be able to tell Aunti Mabel how sad she is that she passed but so
happy she was so lovely in spirit that the 2 foots let her have a home
here too.

Cash and Iowna sit quietly with Daisy-chan off to the side of the room.
Probably most do not notice them but they seem to be reacting to a
kittah rubbing their sides. They are grinning.

Old July 8th 14, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"KitTen" wrote in message
Peaking in to see in any of my old frendz were still here. Itz ben a
while, I think 10 years ur so.

I dunt think I wuz heer then, Kit10, but Dyna Mo/Mite mite. Hur iz up
dere, an hur awlwayz lyked Kittenz.

P2nya

Old July 11th 14, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_5_]

"KitTen"

Peaking in to see in any of my old frendz were still here. Itz ben a
while, I think 10 years ur so.

Hi KitTen,
I wasn't here `10 years ago.
I am only 12 years old
Thank you for writing from Rainbow Bridge.
It must be wonderful there. yeUP
I'm sure there are LOTS of cats & some doggies from here remember you.
Sadly, I do not
I live with my 2 humans and 3 other cats, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.
Have fun at The Bridge and remember those who loved you and miss you.
.. MoseyCat
=^..^=

Old July 13th 14, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms Tess

KitTen! Myne mommy rememfers yu an Unka Sean - Spike & Stormy wuz hur
kittiez way back den. Mommy told me bout da time da lamp kommitted
suicide while Unca Sean was at wurk an yu had tu tell him bout it. An
iz she memberin rite dat yu wuz pippy's winkwink? Dose wuz happyhappy
times...

Tess (only 9 yeers old) and Anti Margaret

On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:37:27 -0700 (PDT), KitTen
wrote:

Peaking in to see in any of my old frendz were still here. Itz ben a while, I think 10 years ur so.

Rainbow Bridge shirleycatuk Cat anecdotes 17 May 17th 09 02:45 PM
Rainbow Bridge MoMo via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 10 January 20th 07 02:35 AM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 May 25th 04 11:32 PM
Rainbow Bridge Bev Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:15 PM
Rainbow bridge? Tony Stanford Cat health & behaviour 2 August 12th 03 10:36 AM