Emergency purrs for a dog

Old November 16th 05, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Emergency purrs for a dog

I've mentioned before about my brother and my mom are both dog folks, and
have Springer Spaniels that are at least as spoiled as my kitties. My mom
has become especially close to her dog, Cali. Mom's chemo has been very
rough on her, and she has come to really rely on Cali's company.

Cali has been spending a lot of time at the vet lately due to a really bad
urinary tract infection. The vet has had Cali on some pretty hefty
antibiotics. This morning I got a text message from my brother while I was
driving in to work. The message said that Cali was very sick, and was on
her way to the animal emergency clinic. I haven't got details yet, but I
assume this due to Cali's infection.

Get-better-soon purrs for Cali the Springer Spaniel would be very much
appreciated.

Dan
Old November 16th 05, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Dan M" wrote

This morning I got a text message from my brother while I was
driving in to work. The message said that Cali was very sick, and was
on
her way to the animal emergency clinic. I haven't got details yet, but
assume this due to Cali's infection.

Get-better-soon purrs for Cali the Springer Spaniel would be very much
appreciated.

Get Well purrs from the boys, supportive woofs from Raki the Shiba Inu
and from Lucy my neighbour's Springer as well.

Best wishes
Gordon & the FF

Old November 16th 05, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
Get-better-soon purrs for Cali the Springer Spaniel would be very much
appreciated.

Dan

Many purrs and prayers on their way.

Helen M

Old November 16th 05, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Dan M" wrote in message
news

Get-better-soon purrs for Cali the Springer Spaniel would be very much
appreciated.

Dan

Many purrs, loud and clear.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old November 16th 05, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs here too.

Old November 16th 05, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dan M wrote:
I've mentioned before about my brother and my mom are both dog folks,
and have Springer Spaniels that are at least as spoiled as my
kitties. My mom has become especially close to her dog, Cali. Mom's
chemo has been very rough on her, and she has come to really rely on
Cali's company.

Cali has been spending a lot of time at the vet lately due to a
really bad urinary tract infection. The vet has had Cali on some
pretty hefty antibiotics. This morning I got a text message from my
brother while I was driving in to work. The message said that Cali
was very sick, and was on her way to the animal emergency clinic. I
haven't got details yet, but I assume this due to Cali's infection.

Get-better-soon purrs for Cali the Springer Spaniel would be very much
appreciated.

Dan

Poor Cali, lots of get well soon purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 16th 05, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
I've mentioned before about my brother and my mom are both dog folks, and
have Springer Spaniels that are at least as spoiled as my kitties. My mom
has become especially close to her dog, Cali. Mom's chemo has been very
rough on her, and she has come to really rely on Cali's company.

Cali has been spending a lot of time at the vet lately due to a really bad
urinary tract infection. The vet has had Cali on some pretty hefty
antibiotics. This morning I got a text message from my brother while I was
driving in to work. The message said that Cali was very sick, and was on
her way to the animal emergency clinic. I haven't got details yet, but I
assume this due to Cali's infection.

Get-better-soon purrs for Cali the Springer Spaniel would be very much
appreciated.

Dan

Well, Miss Chloe and Mr. Tyrone send their purrs vigorously. Miss Pua sends
hers, too, but being a stray, she's shy of d*gs she doesn't know. Ah, Chloe
and Tryone just talked her into it, explaining that Cali is a good girl and
that your mom needs her. She's convinced. Purrs to all your fur and non
fur family!

kili

Old November 16th 05, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Of course. Here's hoping Cali gets better soon.

helen s

Old November 16th 05, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:17:48 -0800, Dan M yodeled:

I've mentioned before about my brother and my mom are both dog folks, and
have Springer Spaniels that are at least as spoiled as my kitties. My mom
has become especially close to her dog, Cali. Mom's chemo has been very
rough on her, and she has come to really rely on Cali's company.

Cali has been spending a lot of time at the vet lately due to a really bad
urinary tract infection. The vet has had Cali on some pretty hefty
antibiotics. This morning I got a text message from my brother while I was
driving in to work. The message said that Cali was very sick, and was on
her way to the animal emergency clinic. I haven't got details yet, but I
assume this due to Cali's infection.

Get-better-soon purrs for Cali the Springer Spaniel would be very much
appreciated.

Dan

Purrs for the poor doggie.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 16th 05, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default UPDATE: Emergency purrs for a dog

Get-better-soon purrs for Cali the Springer Spaniel would be very much
appreciated.

Dan

Good news!

Cali has been on both Baytril and Keflex for her infection. It seems that
she has a very bad reaction to Baytril - that's what was causing the
problem. The vet has taken her off Baytril completely and off Keflex for a
few days.

She's home now, and the vet is confident that she'll be just fine.

Thanks so much for the purrs! They worked wonders, like usual.

Dan