We won't be abul to post fur a wile affur Friday

Old November 25th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default We won't be abul to post fur a wile affur Friday

On Friday, mose uv da furnichurz an fingz iz being taked owt uv da howse so
dat sum asbestusmonsterz kan be remooved. Dat will inklood da pooter, so we
purroblee wont be abul to post fur a kupple uv weeks or so. Da sekkaterry
mite be abul to send emalez to let peepulz know whutz goin on, but she
purroblee wont hav da pooter bak fur a kupple uv weekz or so.

We fingkz dis iz juss owtrajus, but we kant do much frum jale.

Sundance an Rebecca

Old November 26th 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:21:57 -0800, Sundance
wrote:

On Friday, mose uv da furnichurz an fingz iz being taked owt uv da howse so
dat sum asbestusmonsterz kan be remooved. Dat will inklood da pooter, so we
purroblee wont be abul to post fur a kupple uv weeks or so. Da sekkaterry
mite be abul to send emalez to let peepulz know whutz goin on, but she
purroblee wont hav da pooter bak fur a kupple uv weekz or so.

We fingkz dis iz juss owtrajus, but we kant do much frum jale.

Sundance an Rebecca

Ah well,

Zees eez owtragus, buttid mine chef haz a turkey
weeth cornbread and fig stuffink in da ofen, sweet
potatoez on zee stofe, and eez makink zee lopster
and shrimpee salad fur zee appytizers.

Ze weather heer een Provance eez kwite balmy, zo
letz awl haff a glass ob nip-shampayne whiles yoo
pretends to bee in zee jayle!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old November 26th 09, 11:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz veri rude of da sekatari butted you sowndz likez you iz gettin a
almozt new compartmint, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 26th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Sundance wrote:

On Friday, mose uv da furnichurz an fingz iz being taked owt uv da howse
so dat sum asbestusmonsterz kan be remooved. Dat will inklood da pooter,
so we purroblee wont be abul to post fur a kupple uv weeks or so. Da
sekkaterry mite be abul to send emalez to let peepulz know whutz goin on,
but she purroblee wont hav da pooter bak fur a kupple uv weekz or so.

We fingkz dis iz juss owtrajus, but we kant do much frum jale.

Sundance an Rebecca

Sorry to hear this Sundance, but it won't last, effen though it's a
longtime for a kitty to be in jail. Purrrrs, dear soul.

Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

Old November 27th 09, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
On Friday, mose uv da furnichurz an fingz iz being taked owt uv da
howse so dat sum asbestusmonsterz kan be remooved. Dat will inklood da
pooter, so we purroblee wont be abul to post fur a kupple uv weeks or
so. Da sekkaterry mite be abul to send emalez to let peepulz know
whutz goin on, but she purroblee wont hav da pooter bak fur a kupple
uv weekz or so.

We fingkz dis iz juss owtrajus, but we kant do much frum jale.

Sundance an Rebecca

OOoooh NOOoooh!
Datz reeeleeee terrrobobble!

I yam portin offur tu Furranze tu be wiff yuuz,
(an awlzo tu purrtayke in da feztiffitiez wiff yuz).

Weer iz yur Meowmee stayin?
Inna nize hoo-tell?...dat wud be gud. Hur wud be awl reztid an reddy tu
spoyle yuz wen yuz get bak.
--
Pitô.ônya, missin hur Sunnydance awlreddee.

Old November 27th 09, 09:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Sundance" wrote in message
On Friday, mose uv da furnichurz an fingz iz being taked owt uv da howse
so dat sum asbestusmonsterz kan be remooved. Dat will inklood da pooter,
so we purroblee wont be abul to post fur a kupple uv weeks or so. Da
sekkaterry mite be abul to send emalez to let peepulz know whutz goin on,
but she purroblee wont hav da pooter bak fur a kupple uv weekz or so.

We fingkz dis iz juss owtrajus, but we kant do much frum jale.

Sundance an Rebecca

OOoooh NOOoooh!
Datz reeeleeee terrrobobble!

I yam portin offur tu Furranze tu be wiff yuuz,
(an awlzo tu purrtayke in da feztiffitiez wiff yuz).

Weer iz yur Meowmee stayin?
Inna nize hoo-tell?...dat wud be gud. Hur wud be awl reztid an reddy tu
spoyle yuz wen yuz get bak.
--
Pitô.ônya, missin hur Sunnydance awlreddee.

Gudgud, Sweetee, itz furry nice heer in Furrance.

Meowmie will be staying in a hotel fur a kupple uv daze, but den she will be
bak home -- dere juss wont be a pooter dere fur a wile. She will hab da
kichen, her bedrum, an da bafrum -- awl da uther rumz will be emptee fur da
kunstruction werk. She will do awl she kan to make da repare hoominz werk
fastfast so she kan git da pooter set up agin.

Sundance

Old November 28th 09, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
[...]

An tu get yuuz home uhgin tuu, I betcha (skooz da eggzpurrshun)
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 28th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze all hope yu gitz outta jayl soon.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake