Your favorite sleeping spot

Old March 4th 13, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Your favorite sleeping spot

Many of us are having cold weather right now. What is your favorite spot
to sleep to keep warm?

We like to sleep in our beds next to the radiator. Mommy made them nice
with our blankets in them. Some times Samwise will curl up against the
radiator.

Lucy Lu
Old March 5th 13, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 4, 11:51*am, ann791 wrote:
Many of us are having cold weather right now. What is your favorite spot
to sleep to keep warm?

We like to sleep in our beds next to the radiator. Mommy made them nice
with our blankets in them. Some times Samwise will curl up against the
radiator.

Lucy Lu

I sleep on mine bed. It is da bed dat I let mine Uncl Bill yooz too.
Wen it is daytim I sleep in da pool ob sun down at da bottom of da
bed. In da night I sleep in front ob Uncl Bill wher he can petted me.

WooToo

I sleep in mine Mommy's bed if shee is hom. Wen shee is w*rking awl
gnite I sleep on da top ob da comfy chair in da libbing rume.

--
Samanfa
Old March 6th 13, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wuff tu sweep on mine sovt gnitted stryppee blankie on da gezt bed in
da pooter ruum. If da blyndz ar juzt rite da sun kumz deown on me an I
kin watsh da liddul burdeez eet seadz at mine windo feedur. I twy
notttid tu jump at da windo an skayer dem uhway, buttid diz iz hard tu
gnot du.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old March 6th 13, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 3/5/2013 9:49 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I wuff tu sweep on mine sovt gnitted stryppee blankie on da gezt bed in
da pooter ruum. If da blyndz ar juzt rite da sun kumz deown on me an I
kin watsh da liddul burdeez eet seadz at mine windo feedur. I twy
notttid tu jump at da windo an skayer dem uhway, buttid diz iz hard tu
gnot du.

We have a bird feeder outside the kitchen window. We like to lay in the
window and watch the birds. Samwise tries to hide behind the little
curtains from the birds. It doesn't work because he is to big. They
still see him but eat at the feeder any way.

Lucy Lu
Old March 6th 13, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:51:17 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Many of us are having cold weather right now. What is your favorite spot
to sleep to keep warm?

We like to sleep in our beds next to the radiator. Mommy made them nice
with our blankets in them. Some times Samwise will curl up against the
radiator.

Lucy Lu

Mine favorite sleeping spot is on da hoomin bed - I usually sleeps near da
foot, but sometimes I snuggle up against mine Paw. Ranger usually sleeps
on da hoomin pillows. Amelia usually sleeps either on da heat vent in da
bafroom or in da kitty bed in Meowmie's office, an Harri usually sleeps
either on da futon downstairs or in da kitty bed behind da couch.
Old March 6th 13, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Mine favoritest sleeping spot? Either behind Meowmie Debby's desk, or on the bed with Meowmie Debby so I can purr her to sleep.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Nurse Cat & Diabeticat
Old March 6th 13, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:51:17 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Many of us are having cold weather right now. What is your favorite spot
to sleep to keep warm?

We like to sleep in our beds next to the radiator. Mommy made them nice
with our blankets in them. Some times Samwise will curl up against the
radiator.

Lucy Lu

Mine favorite sleeping spot is on da hoomin bed - I usually sleeps near da
foot, but sometimes I snuggle up against mine Paw. Ranger usually sleeps
on da hoomin pillows. Amelia usually sleeps either on da heat vent in da
bafroom or in da kitty bed in Meowmie's office, an Harri usually sleeps
either on da futon downstairs or in da kitty bed behind da couch.

Mosey and PookyKat wike tu sleep wif owr hoomins on der big bed, n so duz
Sqweez sumtymez but hur ulso haz uh speshul pillo on a footstool en da
dining room, bai da doar.
Pipps, hu wikes da cowch or da floar.

Mosey fur hiz house

Old March 7th 13, 09:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat's Meowmie

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 2:06:01 PM UTC-6, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
[...]

Harri notes that "Ranger didn't tell you that he has to share his spot on the humans' bed with Sammy and Starr Da Dogg (mostly on Meowmie's side). Only Amelia and I are smart enough to have our own beds and/or sleeping spots. No sharing for us catgirls."
Old March 7th 13, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:51:17 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Many of us are having cold weather right now. What is your favorite
spot to sleep to keep warm?

We like to sleep in our beds next to the radiator. Mommy made them
nice with our blankets in them. Some times Samwise will curl up
against the radiator.

Lucy Lu

Mine favorite sleeping spot is on da hoomin bed - I usually sleeps
near da foot, but sometimes I snuggle up against mine Paw. Ranger
usually sleeps on da hoomin pillows. Amelia usually sleeps either on
da heat vent in da bafroom or in da kitty bed in Meowmie's office,
an Harri usually sleeps either on da futon downstairs or in da kitty
bed behind da couch.

Me tuu. dats where I am right now. I got Fred tu make uop a
komforter fur me and put a pocket in it for me tu kurl up in it. I'ze
so peacefu la n happy right now... zzzzzzzz.

--
Regards,
Clawduis