Introducing Marari & Mysti...

Old February 27th 04, 07:52 AM
Aerlinn

Default Introducing Marari & Mysti...

....well, reintroducing Marari, and introducing Mysti, anyway. Marari is a
3-year-old neutered male Orange Tabby, and Mysti is an 8-month old female
Maine Coone who will be spayed tomorrow!

http://www.intotheflame.com/blogs/photoblog.html

Go to the archives (right side of the page) for more kitty pics... and a few
of my wife and I. :^D}

Cheers,
Jason Hackwith (a.k.a. Aerlinn)
http://www.intotheflame.com/

Old February 27th 04, 09:51 AM
badwilson

Cute pics, I especially like the last one where Mariari totally envelopes
Mysti :-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old February 27th 04, 02:43 PM
Victor Martinez

AWWWWW..... I *love* that last picture!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 27th 04, 08:44 PM
Tanada

Aerlinn wrote:

...well, reintroducing Marari, and introducing Mysti, anyway. Marari is a
3-year-old neutered male Orange Tabby, and Mysti is an 8-month old female
Maine Coone who will be spayed tomorrow!

Awwww, they're so cute, and so are the kitties. Welcome, or is it
welcome back to the group. I bet you have some great stories about your
owners.

Pam S. owned by the NC nine

Old February 28th 04, 04:40 AM
Aerlinn

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
AWWWWW..... I *love* that last picture!!!

*big grin* Yeah, we do too! Marari is such a good papa cat.

We had Marari for several years before we adopted Mysti... she was a rescue,
abandoned by her mum. A local feline rescue group found her on a woodpile
at about six weeks old, just inches away from starving to death. When we
adopted her, Marari was a little unsure about the little one but he soon
adopted her and they became best of friends. Now they're unseparable.

Today, we had Mysti spayed... we have a great vet who makes house calls and
does all her examinations and minor surgeries in the home. She did the
actual operation in our bathroom. The whole while, Marari sat outside the
bathroom door. He'd watch the door for awhile, then go into the kitchen,
meow once to my wife, and then go back to the bathroom door.

After Mysti woke up a little, Marari just went over to her, licked her face
and cuddled with her all afternoon. She's sore but seems to be doing fine!
Marari is very gentle with her.

I've never seen such a loving cat.

--
__ ___ _____ __ ____ _ ____ _ \
/ \\ _\ \ __ )||/_ _| \ | . \ | | \ Blessings, \|/

A man is not where he lives, but where he loves. ~ Latin Proverb

Old February 28th 04, 05:46 AM
Marina

"Aerlinn" wrote
...well, reintroducing Marari, and introducing Mysti, anyway. Marari is a
3-year-old neutered male Orange Tabby, and Mysti is an 8-month old female
Maine Coone who will be spayed tomorrow!

Aww, that last pic is so sweet. Purrs for the spay and for Mysti to recover
soon.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 28th 04, 11:16 AM
polonca12000

Great vet! Marari is such a caring cat!
Hugs for everyone and purrs and healing vibes for Mysti,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old February 28th 04, 06:45 PM
lewe

"Aerlinn" wrote in message
[...]

great pics, and yes that last one is totally adorable!

glad to hear Mysti is doing well and Marari is looking after her. How great
to have a vet like that!

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old February 28th 04, 08:42 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Aerlinn"
wrote:

After Mysti woke up a little, Marari just went over to her, licked her
face
and cuddled with her all afternoon. She's sore but seems to be doing fine!
Marari is very gentle with her.

I've never seen such a loving cat.

Awwwwww, this is so cool. I hope Mysti heals fast.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Old February 29th 04, 05:16 AM
Marina

"Aerlinn" wrote

[...]

Glad to hear the operation went so well, and that Marari is taking such good
care of his buddy. That is really a wonderful vet! I wish mine would make
house calls, since Frank always gets so stressed out by the trip.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Introducing: Licorice! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 15 December 21st 03 04:41 PM
introducing... Brenda Cat anecdotes 8 November 3rd 03 07:03 PM
OT - introducing Luigi dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 20 October 24th 03 10:44 PM
Introducing!!! GraceCat Cat anecdotes 12 September 14th 03 06:05 AM