Dear BK

Old July 7th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Dear BK

owr soft anna furry wented on 9 th street da ofur day ta luk atta chineze
fud plaze, itz now a Ty fud plaze so we thinkz da ofur ownerz iz gone butted
we iz thinkin owr hoomanz iz gonna trit, Trudi, with the fud repurt fur
Springfield

Old July 8th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hoomanz eatz strange stuffz, furri duzint lik ani fudz dat efin pertindsa be
spicy butted owr soft kuuld almozt eatz fire, at leazt 'cordinta furri her
kuuld, Trudi, holdin owt her paw apurrcitafily
wrote in message
oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
owr soft anna furry wented on 9 th street da ofur day ta luk atta

chineze
fud plaze, itz now a Ty fud plaze so we thinkz da ofur ownerz iz gone

butted
we iz thinkin owr hoomanz iz gonna trit, Trudi, with the fud repurt fur
Springfield

Fanku, Trudi! R mom 8 Ty fud one time (waal, more than once but that
time, u no whut I meen) & it wus sooooooo spicy, she cried in hur fud!
Wy du hoomins du things like that? Kittees wudn't du things like that.
She iz still guffing off but thats ok koz she gifs us smurgles.
More pawsmoochies, BK

Old July 8th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 03:34:10 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

hoomanz eatz strange stuffz, furri duzint lik ani fudz dat efin pertindsa be
spicy butted owr soft kuuld almozt eatz fire, at leazt 'cordinta furri her
kuuld, Trudi, holdin owt her paw apurrcitafily

My hooman is dat way too - he luffs awl of da hothot Asian fuds.
Hoomanz haf furry odd eatin habits, eh?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/8/2006 1:04:13 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old July 9th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 00:52:03 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

da onliezt thingz dat i likez iz yougrtz anna turkeybird, Trudi

You iz a furry adfenturous kitty, Trudi! Even tho he offerz all kindz
to myownself, I ignorz da hooman foods. I only eats da krunchiez...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/9/2006 12:36:19 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 10th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I perfurz crunchiez da bezt, i nefur eatz da gooshi fudz, unlezz onze
inawhile i sniffz da tuna flafur, Trudi, yogurt xpurrt

Dear Marina... singh Cat anecdotes 0 December 9th 05 08:14 AM
GW: Oh dear, Marble! wafflycat Cat anecdotes 3 July 30th 05 03:57 AM
Oh dear.... Purrs needed Mischief Cat anecdotes 22 June 1st 05 05:29 AM
Dear rpca'ers - thanks Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 0 January 6th 05 05:00 AM
My dear Secret Santa from the CooperCats coopercats Cat community 4 December 16th 03 04:37 PM