Please IGNORE the troll!

Old July 16th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Please IGNORE the troll!

Hi guys,

Again another idiot troll has chosen to annoy our newsgroup in the
hopes of attracting attention to itself and disrupting us.

PLEASE DO *NOT* POST *ANY* RESPONSE TO IT!

Keep in mind that trolls are adolescent cowards with empty lives who
live only to elicit flame-wars on news groups that they choose to
disrupt and then sit back and laugh at the news group regulars whose
lives they have disrupted. THEY ARE *NOT* HERE FOR ANY OTHER REASON!
Notice how nasty it is! DON'T RESPOND!

While one might want to attempt to engage it in a rational
discussion, please remember that trolls only troll to elicit a
response of *any* kind, and if no one responds, they simply go away.
Consequently, it is important that none of us respond *in any fashion*
to it: TROLLS ARE NOT LOOKING FOR DISCUSSIONS, ONLY DISRUPTION AND
ATTENTION!

Some of us have killfiled it so that we never see its posts, but we
will if you respond, so please killfile it and don't respond. If you
need help in using a killfile/filters, email me or Dan, and we'll walk
you through it.

PLEASE DO *NOT* POST *ANY* RESPONSE TO THE TROLL!

regards,
S.D.