Hoomin ? ~ DOC and SOC...

Old August 6th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Hoomin ? ~ DOC and SOC...

How old do you kitties have to be to use the DOC and/or SOC "tags" in
your sigs. or where ever else you use 'em? Onyx is ten now, going on
eleven (or make that eleven going on twelve... he was born in Oct. of
'94), and I wonder if he's "qualified", for lack of a better word, now
to use one or both of the "tags".

TIA...

--- Unca Cory, ashamed he forgot such important things...

Old August 6th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Dere's a list heer, Unka Cory. Onyx is now a DOC -- Distingwished Older
Kat. How haz yoo bin, enneeway?

Sundance

ups.com...

Old August 7th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Meow, Unca Cory!

How old do you kitties have to be to use the DOC and/or SOC "tags" in
your sigs. or where ever else you use 'em? Onyx is ten now, going on
eleven (or make that eleven going on twelve... he was born in Oct. of
'94), and I wonder if he's "qualified", for lack of a better word, now
to use one or both of the "tags".

Any kitty over age 10 is catsidered a DOC or SOC (though the girl
kitties typically go for the SOC tag), so Mr. Onyx most certainly
qualifies.

When a kitty reaches age 15, they are catsidered a VC (venerable cat).
After age 20, they are an EC (esteemed cat).

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Widow of Boogie da Harpurr Cat

Old August 12th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Onyx, I saw da udder response tew dis thred - wez haf tytuls now! Yew
ar a DOC an I'm an SOC. Yay!

Shahna, SOC.